Royal Piddler

Australia

#42 Dec 12, 2009
Drink some piddle if you want.....who cares! Lotsa people drink piss. Some people even eat their shit or someone elses shit or anmal shit.....like monkey shit or dogshit. They get satisfaction from this (sexually), but its all in their mind.....and that's their main problem = a low mentality mind

Since: Dec 09

Rayong

#43 Dec 12, 2009
bil994kal wrote:
hi i m from pakistan and belongto muslim family.my wife piss in my mouth when i come from my office.if i deny she tied me with ropes and open my mouth and piss in my mouth.at anight if she awake and feel pissy she awake me and piss in my mouth
I think you will find that Pakistani women's urine is heavily spiced as a result of the ingested food preferences in Pakistan. I hope that this helps.
Merlin

Fontana, CA

#44 Dec 12, 2009
SaladtosserWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure- LOL. And no he isnt good looking. I ve dumped him already
The mentally retarded shouldn't be allowed to use computers

Since: Jun 10

Chicago, IL

#45 Jun 15, 2010
ive drunk pee from lot of girls. never been remotely ill from it. doesnt always taste amazing but doesnt make you ill. my current gf i drink her full bladder at least once a day without any concern. i wouldn't want to drink it too many times a day without drinking lots of water too. pee is full of salt and it can throw off your salt levels dangerously in my opinion. apart from taht - drink and enjoy! i love being filled from a woman.. its very intimate.
mem

Redmond, WA

#46 Jun 15, 2010
same here. I have drunk several over the last 17 years. But none of them had been strangers or during one night stands. However, yeah it does get real salty if you want to drink a lot. I usually take it on my face and mouth and may be just drink a little. thats it.
Erica

Introbio, Italy

#47 Jun 16, 2010
I did it several times, my boyfriend like to piss into my mouth for me to drink, or even inside my pu**y, filling me up, and so far nothing bad has happened to me. As most people already pointed out urine is perfectly sterile, so very safe.
mem

Redmond, WA

#48 Jun 16, 2010
erica. thats wild. what positions do you do it? how did it start? care to share more via email? memmbox1@yahoo.com
True Magnetic North

Dagenham, UK

#49 Jun 16, 2010
visionaryx wrote:
ive drunk pee from lot of girls. never been remotely ill from it. doesnt always taste amazing but doesnt make you ill. my current gf i drink her full bladder at least once a day without any concern. i wouldn't want to drink it too many times a day without drinking lots of water too. pee is full of salt and it can throw off your salt levels dangerously in my opinion. apart from taht - drink and enjoy! i love being filled from a woman.. its very intimate.
Yes, I drink about 500ml of my Chinese wife's pee every morning, just before our anal sex session and it hasn't done me any harm.
Join Free
mem

Redmond, WA

#50 Jun 16, 2010
wov thats wild magnetic north. do u pee in her mouth too?
Erica

Introbio, Italy

#52 Jun 16, 2010
mem wrote:
erica. thats wild. what positions do you do it? how did it start? care to share more via email? memmbox1@yahoo.com
different position, and i started cause my boyfriend asked me to
my mail is ryuune85@yahoo.com

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#53 Jun 16, 2010
it is very safe as long as it is fresh. I have been drinking others for years
Merlin

AOL

#55 Jul 31, 2010
I've changed my mind since my last post. I had a friend sit on my face and pee in my mouth while she masterbated. She had the MOST intense orgasm of her life. She wants to do it again, but I almost drowned. Should I take the chance?
TexasPeeFeeder

Arlington, TX

#56 Mar 5, 2011
I have a slave who drinks my pee every day once a day and has done so hundreds of days. There are no problems with it and it is perfectly safe.
holy joe

United States

#57 Mar 19, 2011
I have been drinking my GF's golden nectar once a week for a year,she likes to deliver and I love the product.In Germany,France and parts of eastern europe it is common practice. Enjoy !

Since: Aug 10

Athol Springs, NY

#58 Mar 19, 2011
I've drank my own pee
out of a bottle and then filled
her up again,it was HOT!!!!!
peelover

Mckees Rocks, PA

#60 Apr 12, 2011
I have done it sometimes it is hard to drink but man what aturn on
JDB

Australia

#61 May 20, 2011
Drink and enjoy, but don't forget the after dinner mint, Ive been enjoying the warm loving taste of my wife for years.
Peterpiper

UK

#62 May 20, 2011
It doesnt harm you at all. My wife & i have been enjoying watersports for years, & i am as healthy as the next man. She will often stand over me & i will take the full lot into my face & mouth. The more i get, the happier i am.
sexkitten

UK

#63 May 21, 2011
Peterpiper wrote:
It doesnt harm you at all. My wife & i have been enjoying watersports for years, & i am as healthy as the next man. She will often stand over me & i will take the full lot into my face & mouth. The more i get, the happier i am.
Oh my god ! that is sooo horny. tell us more.
Peterpiper

UK

#64 May 21, 2011
Most of the time we just put some towels on the floor, & i lay naked on them. My wife then stands astride me & pees. When its her time, she likes to lay in the bath, & i stand on the sides & pee all over her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tights callers 1 min Tigertoph 2
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min MeNoHaveAPenisLol 454,953
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Ozzyman100 596,945
Sean n Debbie uk 2 min luvlittleboobs 6
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min help him out 27,806
Gay discrete fun in Cumbria tonight! 2 min jollysailor 15
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 3 min woswos 17,430
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min snapsexyoxox 75,650
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min david 278,643
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min kmnnjn 632,860