Is it safe to drink pee? *watersport*

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Marco

North York, Canada

#1 Nov 30, 2008
anyone out there has pee'd on a guy? what if he drinks it? I cant stop thinking about it and love to let a girl do that to me, just wanted to see if its safe to sawallow it.?
Junkzzilla

Osijek, Croatia

#2 Nov 30, 2008
You're safe... did it(swallowed) few times and i'm still alive :)
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#3 Nov 30, 2008
I think its pretty dangerous but I guess if you take proper precaution, go ahead and make yourself happy.
TominCA

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Nov 30, 2008
In a healthy person it is sterile - But don't drink it all day long - too many salts!

Not harmful in moderation
Marco

North York, Canada

#5 Dec 1, 2008
Tomin: Are you sure? well not all day long but hows once every few days?
Flyboy: you are just guessing or you know?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#6 Dec 1, 2008
Marco wrote:
Tomin: Are you sure? well not all day long but hows once every few days?
Flyboy: you are just guessing or you know?
What Tomin said is 100% correct. Piss has acid and is basically fluid waste. It is not going to hurt you doing it once in a while, but doing it too much could get you sick.

“Etc - End of Thinking Capacity”

Since: Nov 08

Australia

#7 Dec 1, 2008
Marco wrote:
anyone out there has pee'd on a guy? what if he drinks it? I cant stop thinking about it and love to let a girl do that to me, just wanted to see if its safe to sawallow it.?
Weird or not, there are all sorts of people who have taken the plunge into the under-discussed world of tasting and/or drinking urine — one's own and others'— even though most say, "just flush and forget about it." In fact, there's even a growing interest in "urine therapy" based on some very old (and as of yet, very unproven) ideas that drinking urine can help heal the body. Others drink urine for the simple reason that they get off on it, that they are into (almost) every part of their partner's body.

Urine is mostly water, and relatively sterile. But this does not mean it qualifies for the recommended 6 - 8 daily glasses of H2O, and here's why: in addition to the water content, urine contains trace elements of hundreds of other things —from undigested alcohol to nitrogen and potassium, and sodium, which makes it such a salty drink.(By the way, the first pee in the morning is more concentrated; and the more water you drink, the more diluted it will be.) Urine could — in rare cases — also have some toxic substances in it, such as lead or arsenic. It can also contain trace amounts of drugs that the urinating person has recently ingested, though probably not enough to actually give the sipper any high or show up on a drug test.

"Water sports" or "golden showers" are sexual behaviors in which someone urinates on his or her partner's skin or body in the shower, in bed, at the beach, etc. This is generally harmless, as long as the pee doesn't get into any orifice or wound. If someone does end up urinating in your mouth (or you drink your own urine), s/he could conceivably transmit an infection. Passing on a urinary tract infection (UTI) could complicate matters. Hepatitis B, chlamydia, and gonorrhea could be present in the urine and could theoretically be transmitted to the drinker, causing infection.

People who have an autoimmune disorder (including HIV/AIDS), kidney problems, high blood pressure, diabetes, or other major medical problems need to shy away from drinking or swallowing urine because of the possibilities for infection.

Now that all of that has been said, back to your original concern, which was tasting or drinking your own urine. Assuming that you know you're free of infections and any major medical problems, then there aren't many harmful side effects to your health that should concern you

source: http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2187.html
Marco

North York, Canada

#8 Dec 1, 2008
Jeebok, Thanks for your input, very helpful indeed.
** now anyone out there tried this?**
RealityDealer

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2008
Occasionally and in relatively small amounts, no, urine would not usually harm you.

Losing your mind and drinking urine regularly, lots of it, or everyday and there could be some harmful effects.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#10 Dec 2, 2008
Jeebok wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird or not, there are all sorts of people who have taken the plunge into the under-discussed world of tasting and/or drinking urine — one's own and others'— even though most say, "just flush and forget about it." In fact, there's even a growing interest in "urine therapy" based on some very old (and as of yet, very unproven) ideas that drinking urine can help heal the body. Others drink urine for the simple reason that they get off on it, that they are into (almost) every part of their partner's body.
Urine is mostly water, and relatively sterile. But this does not mean it qualifies for the recommended 6 - 8 daily glasses of H2O, and here's why: in addition to the water content, urine contains trace elements of hundreds of other things —from undigested alcohol to nitrogen and potassium, and sodium, which makes it such a salty drink.(By the way, the first pee in the morning is more concentrated; and the more water you drink, the more diluted it will be.) Urine could — in rare cases — also have some toxic substances in it, such as lead or arsenic. It can also contain trace amounts of drugs that the urinating person has recently ingested, though probably not enough to actually give the sipper any high or show up on a drug test.
"Water sports" or "golden showers" are sexual behaviors in which someone urinates on his or her partner's skin or body in the shower, in bed, at the beach, etc. This is generally harmless, as long as the pee doesn't get into any orifice or wound. If someone does end up urinating in your mouth (or you drink your own urine), s/he could conceivably transmit an infection. Passing on a urinary tract infection (UTI) could complicate matters. Hepatitis B, chlamydia, and gonorrhea could be present in the urine and could theoretically be transmitted to the drinker, causing infection.
People who have an autoimmune disorder (including HIV/AIDS), kidney problems, high blood pressure, diabetes, or other major medical problems need to shy away from drinking or swallowing urine because of the possibilities for infection.
Now that all of that has been said, back to your original concern, which was tasting or drinking your own urine. Assuming that you know you're free of infections and any major medical problems, then there aren't many harmful side effects to your health that should concern you
source: http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2187.html
Very imformative.

“Got sum'in to say?”

Los Angeles

#11 Dec 2, 2008
I would say that it is not safe to drink pee. But then again, I saw on a safari show, a man from Australia told us that if you are stranded, that pee can save your life if you drink it. He said that you would have to hurry up and do this, becuase pee/urine gains bacteria rather quickly.

Now as far as water sports?......I do not personally find it attractive to have a guy/girl pee on me. Especialy if they are a stranger.

Now if my boyfriend asked this of me, then maybe. But as a general rule of thumb, I do not like water sports. Never tried it to be honest.

Since: Aug 08

Lima, OH

#12 Dec 2, 2008
only if your on the space shuttle :)

“Got sum'in to say?”

Los Angeles

#13 Dec 2, 2008
Wheelman wrote:
only if your on the space shuttle :)
Yeah I heard about that. If I was an astronaut, I would pass. I do not care what recycle piss machine they have, I am not drinking someone else's piss..........yuck.
TominCA

Berkeley, CA

#14 Dec 3, 2008
I don't think its a good idea to do it with a person you don't know very well. I think its more a thing that committed couples do.

In response to the frequency - First we need to define "drink". For most people getting more than a swallow is difficult under typical conditions, so once a day would not present a problem. A full glass a day over longer periods would probably be too much.You won't drop dead - but too much of the sodium and other salt compunds would not be good in large quantity.

I would not do this with anyone whom you feel you would need to use a condom with!

And its not for everyone! I believe it is more popular in parts of europe and in Japan. In europe it is a part of normal sex but in Japan it has S&M overtones.

For those of you who are into this; diet coke (and other diet drinks with aspertane (sp) the artificial sweetner) give the urine a sweet tast which can be quite pleasant. Sweet urine without taking artifical sweetner could be a sign of diabetes.
tmc45

Atlanta, GA

#15 Dec 13, 2008
Marco wrote:
yes
tmc45

Atlanta, GA

#16 Dec 13, 2008
i am a guy and i have drank my women pee and it did not bother me a bit
tmc45

Atlanta, GA

#17 Dec 13, 2008
i have done it i am fine but u don;t want to do it all the time
speedracer 1500

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2008
I've done it quite a few times and had no problems at all. its very erotic and delicious! while i was stationed in germany i had 2 girlfriends at the same time and we had 3sums. they both would pee in my mouth at the same time and i would drink as much of it as i could. the rest would just splash my face and body and they would lick it off. very nice times!
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#19 Dec 24, 2008
speedracer 1500 wrote:
I've done it quite a few times and had no problems at all. its very erotic and delicious! while i was stationed in germany i had 2 girlfriends at the same time and we had 3sums. they both would pee in my mouth at the same time and i would drink as much of it as i could. the rest would just splash my face and body and they would lick it off. very nice times!
Sounds kinky and sexual. Thats cool.
xxjajo

Norway

#20 Dec 30, 2008
guy drink pee is a idiota
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min Hotozzy 182,111
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min matt42069 221,366
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Xhornygay2 1,447,199
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Gayboy 327,354
Family Nudist Beach 2 min hal 553
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 3 min ItsD 13,338
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 3 min Marcen18064742 456
Gay/bi k.k 4 min Cocklover1661998 137,520
More from around the web