spanking + discipline
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
naughty girl

UK

#1 Aug 1, 2012
I'm 20 years old in a very healthy happy relationship. However, I want my boyfriend to be more dominant and keep me in line, not so much to control me...I will do as I please but when I'm naughty so to say, I'd love him to just rip my pants and panties down and throw me across his knee and spank me a lot, I want him to have total control over me in sexual activities to the point he can do as he pleases with me. How can I make him do this?
lolismall

Walsall, UK

#2 Aug 1, 2012
You just get rougher with him like square up to him get him fired up then he will get rough
naughty girl

UK

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Please help anyone, how will I get him to spank me properly?
naughty girl

UK

#6 Aug 1, 2012
Yeah I tried, I think he's scared incase he hurts me, he does sometimes but not hard and only like twice. I suppose I just like it rough and he doesn't want to hurt me
lolismall

Walsall, UK

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Just ask him to get rougher or try bdsm or something get some toys in so I can spank you
naughty girl

UK

#9 Aug 1, 2012
Yeah I have toys, he needs reassured i think. And that sounds fun :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 1, 2012
naughty girl wrote:
Yeah I tried, I think he's scared incase he hurts me, he does sometimes but not hard and only like twice. I suppose I just like it rough and he doesn't want to hurt me
Try asking him for what you want. Tell him not to worry about hurting you as you can have a "safe word" ~ a word you say if he goes too far/does something you're not liking, and when you say it he knows to stop.
naughty girl

UK

#11 Aug 1, 2012
Yeah I've tried and the most that happens is a few slaps during sex. I don't want to go on and on, think I'll seem weird when I'm begging him to spank me
Join Free

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 1, 2012
naughty girl wrote:
Yeah I've tried and the most that happens is a few slaps during sex. I don't want to go on and on, think I'll seem weird when I'm begging him to spank me
Could try demonstrating what you want ~ do it to him. Risk he might freak out, but it might reinforce the idea that you want more than what you're getting now. Good luck.
naughty girl

UK

#13 Aug 1, 2012
Ah I hope so, thanks very much :)
naughty girl

UK

#15 Aug 2, 2012
Thank you, I think I will do that it sounds fun too for him to find it
lizzy

Somerset, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2012
I tend to agree with what Jim says.....Buy him a real good paddle and tell him you don't have good self discipline but have always responded well to corporal punishment and would appreciate his help in holding you to the highest standards of accountability so that you can be your best. Explain why you see discipline as a form of love and that you would greatly appreciate him helping to keep you at your best.
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#20 Oct 1, 2012
A little trick that has always worked well with me is to set a limited amount of spanks, say 50 and that you are to count them off. If you don't think a strike is hard enough you don't count it. He will soon get to gauge how much you can take and will soon come up to speed if he finds he's getting nowhere.
For your part you are going to have to grit your teeth and take it passed your comfy zone to begin with and then reward him handsomely!
PanTfetish

Luton, UK

#21 Oct 1, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
A little trick that has always worked well with me is to set a limited amount of spanks, say 50 and that you are to count them off. If you don't think a strike is hard enough you don't count it. He will soon get to gauge how much you can take and will soon come up to speed if he finds he's getting nowhere.
For your part you are going to have to grit your teeth and take it passed your comfy zone to begin with and then reward him handsomely!
Do you recommend dressing in pvc or rubber lingerie whilst being spanked or get the spanker to wear them?
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#22 Oct 1, 2012
PanTfetish wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you recommend dressing in pvc or rubber lingerie whilst being spanked or get the spanker to wear them?
I'm not a fan of pvc or rubber myself. Personally, whilst being spanked I like the short skirt, cotton panties and stockings. I've even put on a school girl out fit once (for him) what ever floats your boat!
James

Austin, TX

#23 Oct 1, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a fan of pvc or rubber myself. Personally, whilst being spanked I like the short skirt, cotton panties and stockings. I've even put on a school girl out fit once (for him) what ever floats your boat!
Jen, this is off topic, but how did the drink with your brother's girlfriend go on Sunday night? Did you get any closer to fulfilling your fantasies about her?
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#24 Oct 1, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Jen, this is off topic, but how did the drink with your brother's girlfriend go on Sunday night? Did you get any closer to fulfilling your fantasies about her?
Hi James No luck unfortunately. We went to the pub and started out with some small talk. I started to pursue my line of questioning about her DVD. She asked why I was so interested in it. What could I say?“I want to see you naked” or “I’m interested to see how little brother performs”? I knew whatever I said would come over as perverse so I joked around it. After a while I bit the bullet and told her about my Bi fling at Uni.
She was shocked, unbelievable shocked, so I left out all the domination information and back tracked, saying it was just a curiosity thing. Later she touched me, exactly like last time, she laughed leaned forward, placed her hand on my knee and let it slide to my inner thigh. I said “You did that last time” and she started to laugh.
“You think I’m coming on to you?” she said and just kept on laughing. She was really loud and most of the pub could hear and it became really embarrassing. She kept having a fit of the giggles for ages after and I just stormed out. She phoned later on to apologize and I accepted but `I think this ones a no go.
James

Austin, TX

#25 Oct 1, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi James No luck unfortunately. We went to the pub and started out with some small talk. I started to pursue my line of questioning about her DVD. She asked why I was so interested in it. What could I say?“I want to see you naked” or “I’m interested to see how little brother performs”? I knew whatever I said would come over as perverse so I joked around it. After a while I bit the bullet and told her about my Bi fling at Uni.
She was shocked, unbelievable shocked, so I left out all the domination information and back tracked, saying it was just a curiosity thing. Later she touched me, exactly like last time, she laughed leaned forward, placed her hand on my knee and let it slide to my inner thigh. I said “You did that last time” and she started to laugh.
“You think I’m coming on to you?” she said and just kept on laughing. She was really loud and most of the pub could hear and it became really embarrassing. She kept having a fit of the giggles for ages after and I just stormed out. She phoned later on to apologize and I accepted but `I think this ones a no go.
Well, it sounds like she's conflicted. I think it's unusual that she would touch on the knee and let your hand slide to your inner thigh. The inner thigh is an intimate area, so I'm surprised she touched you there again. But like I said, maybe a part of her wants to be intimate with you, but another part isn't sure.

If she's a no-go, that might be for the best. After all, if you did get each other in bed, what would she do about your brother? She would have to decide whether to tell him about her intimate encounter with you. And how would getting involved with her affect your own relationship with your brother? How would he feel about her "cheating" on him with his sister? It could make things really weird or awkward, I think. Or maybe not. I guess there's always the possibility he might think it's hot that you and his GF had a "roll in the hay" and might even want you and him to tag-team her.
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#26 Oct 1, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it sounds like she's conflicted. I think it's unusual that she would touch on the knee and let your hand slide to your inner thigh. The inner thigh is an intimate area, so I'm surprised she touched you there again. But like I said, maybe a part of her wants to be intimate with you, but another part isn't sure.
If she's a no-go, that might be for the best. After all, if you did get each other in bed, what would she do about your brother? She would have to decide whether to tell him about her intimate encounter with you. And how would getting involved with her affect your own relationship with your brother? How would he feel about her "cheating" on him with his sister? It could make things really weird or awkward, I think. Or maybe not. I guess there's always the possibility he might think it's hot that you and his GF had a "roll in the hay" and might even want you and him to tag-team her.
I think she's conflicted as well. It's the second time she touched me on the inner thigh and it seemed so rehearsed. It's hard to explain. She falls into my legs by increments and the hand doesn't slip so much, its more of a caress, and it comes close to my sex and stops. It's feels so controlled. I can't imagine how she thought I wouldn't say anything. I think her laughter was more nerves than anything else. She was caught with her hand in the honey pot! LOL and backed off.
My brother has no problems with getting girls and he's no angel when it comes to fidelity and if his present Gf is Bi the sooner he finds out the better. You can't turn someone who's straight into being Bi it has to be there in the first place. I think she is but if she hadn't have phoned I would not have anything to do with her again. She coming around again tomorrow early and this time I'm not saying a thing! Thanks for listening James, it's really good to get these things off my chest even if you are getting off on it LOL. Go ahead someone has too! luv jen xx
James

Austin, TX

#27 Oct 1, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she's conflicted as well. It's the second time she touched me on the inner thigh and it seemed so rehearsed. It's hard to explain. She falls into my legs by increments and the hand doesn't slip so much, its more of a caress, and it comes close to my sex and stops. It's feels so controlled. I can't imagine how she thought I wouldn't say anything. I think her laughter was more nerves than anything else. She was caught with her hand in the honey pot! LOL and backed off.
My brother has no problems with getting girls and he's no angel when it comes to fidelity and if his present Gf is Bi the sooner he finds out the better. You can't turn someone who's straight into being Bi it has to be there in the first place. I think she is but if she hadn't have phoned I would not have anything to do with her again. She coming around again tomorrow early and this time I'm not saying a thing! Thanks for listening James, it's really good to get these things off my chest even if you are getting off on it LOL. Go ahead someone has too! luv jen xx
Thanks Jen. I'm happy to let you get things off that amazing chest of yours, lol. Good luck with your brother's GF tomorrow. I think you're right to not say anything and leave the ball in her court. I think she is somewhat interested, otherwise she wouldn't be coming back to see you again so soon. So good luck with whatever happens or doesn't happen with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min torlando21 107,802
surat gay 5 min johr 734
Bored at work again 5 min morakel 847
Need girls numbers for FaceTime or sexting (Jan '12) 5 min Tyler 1,734
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 5 min Slaughter 29,995
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min luckystrikes90 798,809
delhi gay sex 5 min Rajesh 16,356
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min fbz 781,649
Dirty ki...k 6 min dfc1 104,882
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min flipsta48 382,993