Amanda Bynes-topless at last!

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

dad of 3

Portland, OR

#1 May 2, 2013
I saw today (April 2, 2013) that Amanda Bynes has finally taken the big 1st step toward giving us guys what we want titty shots! She tweeted a topless pic, although sadly she wimped out and covered that fine pair with her arm so it wouldn't be "X-rated" which it couldn't be in the 1st place, because the most breasts can be is R-rated. Anyway, what I find healthy rack that little girl did develop! I remember her when she was the age of our oldest girl now, and back then she was still flat-chested. I'm glad to see she broke that trend, but now she needs to break the trend of prudishness and get the arm out of the way and show us that luscious rack! And of course I dream about the day she would go into actual adult films, and show her everything taking a man's everything be still my heart! You know she's just built for it.
Imdb

Melbourne, FL

#2 May 2, 2013
dad of 3 wrote:
I saw today (April 2, 2013) that Amanda Bynes has finally taken the big 1st step toward giving us guys what we want titty shots! She tweeted a topless pic, although sadly she wimped out and covered that fine pair with her arm so it wouldn't be "X-rated" which it couldn't be in the 1st place, because the most breasts can be is R-rated. Anyway, what I find healthy rack that little girl did develop! I remember her when she was the age of our oldest girl now, and back then she was still flat-chested. I'm glad to see she broke that trend, but now she needs to break the trend of prudishness and get the arm out of the way and show us that luscious rack! And of course I dream about the day she would go into actual adult films, and show her everything taking a man's everything be still my heart! You know she's just built for it.
Today is may 2nd , but anyway, carry on
BigSnow

Kanab, UT

#3 May 2, 2013
I just heard on the news also. Now the hunt is on to find the Uncensored pictures she sent out.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#4 May 2, 2013
Imdb wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is may 2nd , but anyway, carry on
Ha! believe it or not, the calendar was a day off on my laptop
tonyinpa

West Chester, PA

#5 May 2, 2013
dad of 3 wrote:
I saw today (April 2, 2013) that Amanda Bynes has finally taken the big 1st step toward giving us guys what we want – titty shots! She tweeted a topless pic, although – sadly – she wimped out and covered that fine pair with her arm so it wouldn't be "X-rated" which it couldn't be in the 1st place, because the most breasts can be is R-rated. Anyway, what I find healthy rack that little girl did develop! I remember her when she was the age of our oldest girl now, and back then she was still flat-chested. I'm glad to see she broke that trend, but now she needs to break the trend of prudishness and get the arm out of the way and show us that luscious rack! And of course I dream about the day she would go into actual adult films, and show her everything taking a man's everything – be still my heart! You know she's just built for it.
Who?
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#6 May 2, 2013
tonyinpa wrote:
<quoted text>Who?
Doesn't it get uncomfortable, living under that rock?! Amanda Bynes, in the news a lot in the last few months for her crazy behavior after having been such a clean-cut wholesome girl since she was 10 years old and had her own show on Nickelodeon "the Amanda show" and then her career in the movies doing ones like "what a girl wants" and several others, and that TV show that ran for a few seasons "what I like about you"
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#7 May 2, 2013
Hey Do3 what I've always wondered is how old was she when she started riding the gigglestick! I remember her just as they closed the Amanda Show and I remember wondering then because she was budding out already if she'd been getting protein infusions from the director or something. At least I like to think so-grins! If not she should've been because she was surely ready for it. BTW what part of PDX are you in? I'm technically in Gresham.
tonyinpa

West Chester, PA

#8 May 2, 2013
dad of 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't it get uncomfortable, living under that rock?! Amanda Bynes, in the news a lot in the last few months for her crazy behavior after having been such a clean-cut wholesome girl since she was 10 years old and had her own show on Nickelodeon "the Amanda show" and then her career in the movies doing ones like "what a girl wants" and several others, and that TV show that ran for a few seasons "what I like about you"
Sorry still doesn't help. And I don't live under a rock, just don't watch irrelevant tv.
Join Free

“barefooters.org”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#9 May 2, 2013
Yeah my main bf and the other guys have been talking about that all afternoon, yup they all wanna see her spread wide and split up the middle like a pine board! Or at least do a photo shoot where she's doing it to the camera... I guess I'm gonna have to start letting him close his eyes and call me Amanda [grins]
achyfi

Arlington, MA

#10 May 2, 2013
Given that Chicky's life seems to be spiralling steadily down the drain, I find it dismaying that so many of you are getting your jollies out of her self-destruction. I have nothing against anybody posing topless, but when it smacks of desperation it just feels sad. Like feeling up someone in a catatonic state or groping someone with a disability. Take Lindsey Lohan, I don't want to see her nude either, for similar reasons.

Frankly, she's not even that good looking anymore. She's gone from amazing to strictly average.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#11 May 4, 2013
achyfi wrote:
Given that Chicky's life seems to be spiralling steadily down the drain, I find it dismaying that so many of you are getting your jollies out of her self-destruction....Frankly, she's not even that good looking anymore. She's gone from amazing to strictly average.
Now I thoroughly agree with your last sentence, she used to be such a cute little hottie and she's definitely lost 90% of her sex appeal but with the cheek piercing and the other stuff she's done to her self. It was that cute little Disney Princess look that I found so hot! All kidding aside, I won't be surprised someday learn that there is a medical reason behind it like a brain tumor or something that's causing sudden aberrant behavior because this came on like in a very short period of time. However I will say, whatever the cause I'd love to see those double-D's AND MORE whatever her motivation!f course the same thing is true with Miley Cyrus, and also Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy from the iCarly show
hal

Sydney, Australia

#12 May 4, 2013
Jenji wrote:
Yeah my main bf and the other guys have been talking about that all afternoon, yup they all wanna see her spread wide and split up the middle like a pine board! Or at least do a photo shoot where she's doing it to the camera... I guess I'm gonna have to start letting him close his eyes and call me Amanda [grins]
You sound a very rational and sensible girl.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#13 May 4, 2013
hal wrote:
<quoted text> You sound a very rational and sensible girl.
She is, she's wonderful. We're friends, or more accurate to say she's a friend of the family, our daughter grew up being baby sat by her. Jenji is one of those genuinely nice people you like to be around!
emma

West Chester, PA

#14 May 4, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Now I thoroughly agree with your last sentence, she used to be such a cute little hottie and she's definitely lost 90% of her sex appeal but with the cheek piercing and the other stuff she's done to her self. It was that cute little Disney Princess look that I found so hot! All kidding aside, I won't be surprised someday learn that there is a medical reason behind it like a brain tumor or something that's causing sudden aberrant behavior because this came on like in a very short period of time. However I will say, whatever the cause I'd love to see those double-D's AND MORE – whatever her motivation!f course the same thing is true with Miley Cyrus, and also Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy from the iCarly show
Along with a chemical problem
PlainAsDay

Kanab, UT

#15 May 4, 2013
Just saw the pictures she sent out that everyone are calling "topless". If those are called "obscene", then "Law & Order: SVU" should be moved to "Skinimax". They were so Innocent, I almost got a cavity from their sweetness. Lay off of her and treat her as a adult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min tony 63,854
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min curiouslave 732,156
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min ohboiz 733,389
little girls lesbians 3 min Hannah 4
butt plugs do they hurt (Oct '10) 4 min NottmCD 29
usa gay phonesex (Apr '14) 4 min landeswar 143
I Want To Suck off my best friend (Nov '09) 4 min shane 337
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min tony 347,978
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 18 min Nastyguy0600 97,799
More from around the web