Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2013
Felix

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 20, 2009
 
Give me your aim screen names. I am very much in webcamming and am not afraid to show off.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 20, 2009
 
Felix wrote:
Give me your aim screen names. I am very much in webcamming and am not afraid to show off.
It sucks to be horny at 3AM on a Tuesday, huh??
Felix

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 20, 2009
 
you have no idea. lol =D
Felix

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 20, 2009
 
by the way. I am Jewish, speak russian, smoke weed.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 20, 2009
 
Felix wrote:
you have no idea. lol =D
YES, I do!! Women get very horny, too!!!! Thank goodness there is porn and vibrators when the "real thing" is not at hand.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 20, 2009
 
Felix wrote:
by the way. I am Jewish, speak russian, smoke weed.
Doskonale, Felix!!!

Jak sie masz????

Ha ha!!! Me, too!!!!
Felix

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 20, 2009
 
skip this chat chat. hit me up on aim. my screen name is "felya blyat"

“jerald648@aol.co m”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 20, 2009
 
evening lola,how have you been?,ya still snowed in?
Join Free
Felix

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 20, 2009
 
my topic is being hijacked =[

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 20, 2009
 
Thorny52 wrote:
evening lola,how have you been?,ya still snowed in?
Hey Thorny in California!!!! My staff in LA and San Francisco say it's a really warm winter for them! Poor you!!! LOL!!! I'm ok - we have several inches on the ground and the artic blast of below zero has ended. It will be good skiing come the weekend, I hope! I'm actually going tubing Saturday!!! My daughter cant ski to save her behind, but loves to tube, so...... I know the bouncing can really throw you on those when you hit a big mogul.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 20, 2009
 
Felix wrote:
skip this chat chat. hit me up on aim. my screen name is "felya blyat"
It happens on every thread
:)

I dont have aim ..... of course, except when shooting.

Besides, I'm over 40!!!! Old enough to be your mum, I bet

“jerald648@aol.co m”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 20, 2009
 
yes just talk with my daughter in clev...ohio,she says the below 0 temps killing her,oh yes those tubes can jar you i remeber those days.
Felix

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 20, 2009
 
stop hijacking my topic
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Thorny in California!!!! My staff in LA and San Francisco say it's a really warm winter for them! Poor you!!! LOL!!! I'm ok - we have several inches on the ground and the artic blast of below zero has ended. It will be good skiing come the weekend, I hope! I'm actually going tubing Saturday!!! My daughter cant ski to save her behind, but loves to tube, so...... I know the bouncing can really throw you on those when you hit a big mogul.
Felix

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 20, 2009
 
that's why I said OLDER woman =] I'll probably like you more. Do you have msn? yahoo?
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
It happens on every thread
:)
I dont have aim ..... of course, except when shooting.
Besides, I'm over 40!!!! Old enough to be your mum, I bet

Since: Jan 09

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 20, 2009
 
Felix wrote:
stop hijacking my topic
<quoted text>
Suck it up princess haha
Hey

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 30, 2009
 
Hello!

I am a 20 year old guy from canada.

You can find my email and my preferences on other threads similar to this one ,where i responded.
are u a woman

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 21, 2013
 
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
It sucks to be horny at 3AM on a Tuesday, huh??
are U a woman
are u a woman

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 21, 2013
 
Are U a woman

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min GrijalvaM 12,612
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 1 min Carlo 6,428
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min medic1316 471,223
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Kodawari 377,173
wanna talk dirty . ? 2 min cute girl 82
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min phoenix 25,168
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min anonymous 77,301
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Pakimeat 159,440
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min OnTop36 277,355
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••