|
Oct 31, 2011

I like many guys love that feeling
I love the feel of a dildo in
My ass
I also use amyl nitrate for an extreme feeling
I live the feel of that anal stretch
And I am no taking bigger and bigger dildos
Recently my wife fingering my ass I asked for 2 fingers 3 4 And the said more I was so turned on at that moment
She fisted me I don't know but I loved it
Now I want more my ass can take a coke can and a baseball bat. It freaking me out but I want to go further
I love that feeling if something in my ass and I have never had a thought of any gay action
Anonymous

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Hello, I saw this very interesting discussion on this forum today and figured I would make an account and jump in. I've been using anal toys for about 13 years. The first time was with my ex-wifes small white vibrator. I absolutely love the hands-free feeling when using butt plugs. It is especially nice when tightening and loosening my sphincter muscles and basically moving the toy in and out. I have, over the years, built up a fairly large butt toy selection. I have a large granite plug, a large metal plug with a green jewel, an acrylic plug, Aneros Progasm and Peridise. I've used a double dildo all the way inside me and recently purchased a large suction cup dildo. I see many men are having problems with acceptance of them wanting anal play. My girlfriend knows what I like but she really shows no interest. I will put a plug inside sometimes before we have sex but the "holy grail" still has yet to happen. I have never been with another man but am curious what that would feel like. Best advice I have to everyone is to use plenty of lube and RELAX :-)
andy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Omg yea baby come poke it for me matt
memyselfandi

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

I'm in my late 40s and my girlfriend stared tweak my anus and I became in her control to the point upon every push if her finger, I could not breath... later with that and the same time a BJ and well the best O I've never know.. If you have a heart issue this might just kill you really...
st8 guy in RochesterMI

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Just Wandering wrote:
I like it and I'm a girl but I can't get my boyfriend to let me even touch around that area! He just doesn't like it...I told him no a** for him if I can't have any lol. but I really like it! I sometimes have a finger in my a** while I have a dildo in my front. It just feels so good!
I wish I'd know you girl. I'd let you do me any day.
nay nay

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

I've always wanted the real deal but don't know how to get It. Hit me up srs1love@gmail
Manny wrote:
Oh my, toys and other things are great but THE REAL DEAL is so much better! I guess you straight fellas have to go with alternatives but as a gay dude myself, a big hard dick intensely pounding my ass is DA BOMB! My orgasms from this experience are incredible!
lily

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

My boyfriend confused early on in the relationship that since he was 15 years old he had enjoyed wearing woman's thongs. It was hard for me to except because it seems to be a very sexual thing for him (he likes them pink and soft and he gets hard when he puts them on) but I did my best to get over it. Later in the relationship we discovered together that he likes anal play. Since then I have been open to touching, massaging their and even using vibrators and anal beads on him. He really wants me to bend him over and use a strap on on him. I love him deeply and he is a great guy, that's the whole reason I've been willing to do what we have done but it does scare about what this all might mean. Any thoughts?
lily

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

confessed*
Join Free
Woohooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

I m 31 male...love anal Play...tongue..fingers but plug etc...HMU if your female and want to trade pics....! Leave message below...I love ass play both ways!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

im 19 m and i really like a-hole in general. i like playing with my own, and i like playing with girls' when we're sexually active. i've never been able to confess to a girl i like my hole played with. im slowly working my current gf into letting me do anal stuff with her. i'm her first for a lot of stuff and she's still not really comfortable with a lot of stuff. in several months of sex, she's only jerked me a couple times, and never sucked me. i've licked her hole a few times while eating her out, and fingered it a couple times. i don't think she necessarily enjoys it, but she accepts it. maybe when shes more comfortable with doing things to me and anal play in general, i can get her to please me that way. i think it would really get me off having someone else do it. in the meantime i'll just do it for myself privately

“Vers Bi guy looking for fun!”

Since: Dec 11

Dearborn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Judged:

I'm bi and love anal stimulation. I have mostly been a top but used toys. The first and only time I had a real one, he layed down I got on top so I could control it. It was AMAZING! I got him all the way in and shot right away. I covered his chest and face. Rode him a bit then let him bend me over. I shot again when he safely finished inside me. God I need it again. Toys just are not the same.
noche

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Hey
Iv been doing anal play for 2 years now and have had a girlfriend the entire time
Its not gay
I evev have a plug in right now

Since: Apr 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

matt wrote:
im 24 male and i also enjoy anal play, not gay not attracted to guys, so from the few people (all mainly girls) i've asked they say its normal, and some are like what the hell is wrong with you? I say if you like it enjoy it and do it, but i would refrain from telling everybody
not sure if your still on this site.. but I am in the same boat. I love anal play and I love to use bigger and bigger toys. My wife now know I do it she just doesn't want any part of it. I just got a new toy and I'm headed to my room now!
DCp

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

lily wrote:
My boyfriend confused early on in the relationship that since he was 15 years old he had enjoyed wearing woman's thongs. It was hard for me to except because it seems to be a very sexual thing for him (he likes them pink and soft and he gets hard when he puts them on) but I did my best to get over it. Later in the relationship we discovered together that he likes anal play. Since then I have been open to touching, massaging their and even using vibrators and anal beads on him. He really wants me to bend him over and use a strap on on him. I love him deeply and he is a great guy, that's the whole reason I've been willing to do what we have done but it does scare about what this all might mean. Any thoughts?
It just means he wants you to give him great pleasure. Im telling you that he will worship the ground you walk on in the bedroom. This is an act that will bring you and him closer in a sexual way. A very hot empowering experience for you and a phenomenal orgasm for him.
45 BI - MALE NY

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

biguy4nsa wrote:
I'm bi and love anal stimulation. I have mostly been a top but used toys. The first and only time I had a real one, he layed down I got on top so I could control it. It was AMAZING! I got him all the way in and shot right away. I covered his chest and face. Rode him a bit then let him bend me over. I shot again when he safely finished inside me. God I need it again. Toys just are not the same.
Im a 45 yr old bi man that loves toys .
The bigger the better I always say .
I get the biggest thrill going to town on my a-hole with them .
play time

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

male 30 str8 . i to enjoy playing with toys but not the male peins type .. bad dragon . type .

iv tired to get my wife in to it but its a no for her . think its just a matter of time and the way i go about it she is my wife after all lol. and if not al just keep having all the fun by my self all works out good enjoy
bimale bottom

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

I like to bottom for men I and an older white male botoom love to give booty up to guy who enjoys it
sweetbutsexy

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

hey guys I'm 21 I love anal and toys my bf kinda boring in the bed room I always wanted to try the dirty things like 3sums, licking his ass, role play, black men recounting me on should I tell him I'm in ohio very open anyone wants to give me some experience four one nine six eight one 4 1 six zero text
Bigboi

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Sweetbutsexy I am in Ohio and 21 too
James

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

Once when I was home alone I was jking off and I took out one of my wife's dild0s lubed it and stuck it in my @ss. I stroked it in and out and the feeling was amazing and unlike anything I had ever experienced. The more I did it the more the tingling pleasures build deep inside of me. Then my jizz just began oozing our of my c0ck and just kept oozing while I kept doing myself with her toy. I hadn't even touched my meat and was oozing come all over. The tingling pleasures emenated from deep inside but soon had spread through my entire body. Pretty amazing. Must have been milking my prostate or something. I had heard of it but never had it done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school girls 3 min paul 46
Sniffing my little sisters dirty panties 3 min knicker_lover 15
Ladies, biggest cock you ever had? 3 min elle 9
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Ian_9200 153,673
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Henry 269,286
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 5 min andza 61,686
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Add me 463,240
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Ben 367,163
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min jamesn198 9,662

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: