Ways to Mastrubate
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#51 Dec 4, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
If she buzzed enough we would have to rename her "BEE V".
LOL What?
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#52 Dec 4, 2006
And lets not forget, with enough practice, a girl can orgasm through sheer thought alone. Making masturbation obsolete!
Where there is a will there is a way...
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#53 Dec 4, 2006
Angel V wrote:
And lets not forget, with enough practice, a girl can orgasm through sheer thought alone. Making masturbation obsolete!
Can guys do this too?
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#54 Dec 4, 2006
Angel V wrote:
<quoted text>
Can guys do this too?
While I've heard rumours from women, I don't know about men. I think that supposedly tantric sex can do this for both.

Tantric sex also claims men can orgasm without ejaculating, thus allowing men to have multiple orgasms while maintaining an erection and builidng the women to her own orgasm(s) at the same time.

I find some of that hard to believe.
Angel of Fire

Houston, TX

#55 Dec 5, 2006
Question wrote:
Do like ponies? Do you think that you could handle me?

I love ponies...well you sound pretty forward, but I'm sure I could tame you. You will obey me and let me ride you the way I want it...
Angel of Fire

Houston, TX

#56 Dec 5, 2006
Angel V wrote:
Really? I gotta try that some time...I guess you need a lot of patience then?
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#57 Dec 5, 2006
Angel of Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
I love ponies...well you sound pretty forward, but I'm sure I could tame you. You will obey me and let me ride you the way I want it...
AAAA ... HHH ... E...MMM..!!!!!!!!
Tayylor Marie69

Plano, TX

#58 Dec 5, 2006
whats good people...this is wierd..haha i thought this was FAKE!haha
Join Free
Angel of Fire

Houston, TX

#60 Dec 5, 2006
Tayylor Marie69 wrote:
whats good people...this is wierd..haha i thought this was FAKE!haha
What's fake?
Angel of Fire

Houston, TX

#61 Dec 5, 2006
Angel of Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, definitely we'll use anything! I was once on a trip and my vibrator ran out of batteries...then I was so frustrated that I used my battery-operated toothbrush to finish.(I can hear you think...but no it was a different kind of battery) And I have used my bed post before...and little bottles...anything!!
About the little bottles: As a young kid (I don't remember exactly what age, but probably from around 9 years old) I used to collect empty perfume bottles of the right kind of shape and play with them at night before going to sleep, secretly of course....very exciting. I'm glad my parents never walked in on me in the bathroom while washing them off...but I wouldn't have minded having a vibrator!!! Oh once though, I put it in with the wrong side and the cap got stuck inside!!! God, I was panicking a bit but I managed to pull it out (little bloody)
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#62 Dec 5, 2006
Angel of Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I gotta try that some time...I guess you need a lot of patience then?
I think it can depend on a girls cycle and how long its been since her last orgasm. How geat the need for release is. It helps to make noise, it seems to help bring about an orgasm.
As far as hand work goes, I have an idea you might try. Sit upon the floor with legs spread to masturbate on the clitoris. But just as your coming take your hand off your C and lean forward and back with the sensations. The O will slide wherever it wants, creating a wonderful feeling. Also, if you bring yourself to the brink over and over again, you can gain the ability to a mini orgasms. Always a pleasure.
Phil Hendrie

Manteca, CA

#63 Dec 5, 2006
If you really wanna orgasmn the biggest sloppiest one you ever had, then go to a store and look at things you cant afford.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#64 Dec 5, 2006
Phil Hendrie wrote:
If you really wanna orgasmn the biggest sloppiest one you ever had, then go to a store and look at things you cant afford.
That does not make sense....
GAGE

AOL

#65 Dec 5, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not make sense....
Actually Franko, it does... take it for what it is worth... I could just by looking at my BF's Ducati... It is a fine piece of machinery... Better than a vibrator.. there is also an attachment for the seat of a bike.. saw it at bike week in Daytona...
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#66 Dec 6, 2006
GAGE wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Franko, it does... take it for what it is worth... I could just by looking at my BF's Ducati... It is a fine piece of machinery... Better than a vibrator.. there is also an attachment for the seat of a bike.. saw it at bike week in Daytona...
They said to look at things you can't afford. YOUr BF HAS the Ducati.

For me, to look at things I can't aford causes me to feel dissapointed, not orgasmic. IN fact, it could cause me to lose interest in an orgasm to be reminded of some great dissapointment.

NOw, by ocntrast, if I WON say a $25,000 car, I'd probably have a spoenatinous orgasm ...

(EVERYBODY ... DUCK!!!!!)
Angel of Fire

Houston, TX

#67 Dec 6, 2006
Angel V wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it can depend on a girls cycle and how long its been since her last orgasm. How geat the need for release is. It helps to make noise, it seems to help bring about an orgasm.
As far as hand work goes, I have an idea you might try. Sit upon the floor with legs spread to masturbate on the clitoris. But just as your coming take your hand off your C and lean forward and back with the sensations. The O will slide wherever it wants, creating a wonderful feeling. Also, if you bring yourself to the brink over and over again, you can gain the ability to a mini orgasms. Always a pleasure.
thanks for the tip. I will try that!
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#68 Dec 6, 2006
Angel of Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the tip. I will try that!
Here's another one for you...In case you're more into laying down for the deed. You bring youreslf over the edge like before, but instead of leaning back and forth as you would standing up, you take your hand and press the labia together and down. This should achieve the same effect as before. Directing the orgasm away from the clitoris and more toward the urethral area. When the O doesn't happen in your C it leaves you with more left over "sensations" to play with there.
Oh, and have you ever used a pad to masturbate? You put one on with a loose pair of underwear (to allow more slip and slide) and then do the whole on top of the pillow thing. Its also great when you're on your period and want to aviod the ick factor.
Shilo

Colorado Springs, CO

#69 Dec 6, 2006
Shilo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well, now who is using my name. Find your own, I was given mine a birth. Besides anyone who knows me knows that is not my style.
Sorry, did not mean any harm... just made it up..I will use a different one in the future.
Shilo

Ashfield, MA

#70 Dec 6, 2006
Shilo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, did not mean any harm... just made it up..I will use a different one in the future.
Again, would you please find another name to use. Your starting to piss me off. And you don't want to piss of the original Shilo so try another name would you.
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#71 Dec 6, 2006
Angel of Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Angels are always fun!!! We have our own little heaven on earth... Right, Angel V.?
Yes, actually I have tried that; thanks for the tip though...LOL. I'm sure you'd enjoy watching me with my "toy friends", combining two or sometimes three at a time.....gives ***extra good vibes***
Have you ever had an orgasm for no reason at all? I remember this one time it was ner my mensus and I was laying in bed and suddenly felt this "wierd" vaginal sensation. I laid there, kind of nervous, and then it got stronger. I kind of began to wiggle around and the sensation only got more intense when I did. The there was a rushing type sensation around the G spot area and BOOM! I felt the rising sensation of a vaginal orgasm. I was shocked. I hadn't been thinking about sex or doing anything.
How could a period bring about a V orgasm? I'm still stumped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creampie In Panties 4 min Apocolypito 15
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min Victorbelford1 23,339
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min mmmm365 917,670
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 5 min WhatWouldYouLike 13,004
husband giving you to other men? (Jul '12) 5 min Sharon2 18
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 5 min indian guy 8,115
18m mixed looking for a older women or milf to ... 5 min Spacejam23 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Magickroots 448,886
Dirty ki...k 5 min Bigtimmy1990 181,287
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min dirtysecrets1 125,449