Comments
61 - 78 of 78 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Harley

Senatobia, MS

#65 Aug 10, 2009
minxmami wrote:
You need to stop being cheap and pay for them already Harley!
you are so right minxmami! email me and I will do better this time. lol
pantyhosegirl

Chicago, IL

#66 Sep 29, 2009
so you want some smelly worn pantyhose... take a look here: http://picasaweb.google.com/pantyhosegirl43/M...
crotch-bandit

Fort Myers, FL

#67 Oct 29, 2009
i was a manager at a hooters resturant for a year i had the ulitmate treasure chest what i did was tell the wait staff that wearing panties underneath made the shorts look bad and thats why the uniform uses pantyhose then i made a nylon recycle bin in the office these girls were so stupid when they needed a new pair they would just take them off and "throw" them out and get a new pair off the shelf being in florida it was always so hot out and they would soak the crotch with sweat and goo i was in heaven every night 1 better i dated one of the dumb asses and when we would go out if she got piss drunk and pass out i would rub the wet gusset of other girls hose on her pussy then eat her out it was the best !!
bugaboo

Woodmere, NY

#68 Jan 14, 2010
nothing traps the musky scent like pantyhose.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#69 Jan 17, 2010
crotch-bandit wrote:
i was a manager at a hooters resturant for a year i had the ulitmate treasure chest what i did was tell the wait staff that wearing panties underneath made the shorts look bad and thats why the uniform uses pantyhose then i made a nylon recycle bin in the office these girls were so stupid when they needed a new pair they would just take them off and "throw" them out and get a new pair off the shelf being in florida it was always so hot out and they would soak the crotch with sweat and goo i was in heaven every night 1 better i dated one of the dumb asses and when we would go out if she got piss drunk and pass out i would rub the wet gusset of other girls hose on her pussy then eat her out it was the best !!
what a gentlemen !!!! i can only guess what kind of women you go with!!!
Sara

Longview, WA

#70 May 5, 2010
I would love to customize a pair of pantyhose for any of you.. Any.way.you.want.....
foxyboxsara@yahoo.com
Sara

Longview, WA

#71 May 5, 2010
johnsantana wrote:
<quoted text>hi,iwould love lots panty hose /from u ,all colour would do ,knowning that that pissed in them ,also iwould jerk my self off,just for u,johnsantan uk
I would love to do that for you.
email me at foxyboxsara@yahoo.com
HotRedhead

Centereach, NY

#72 Sep 26, 2010
I sell my used pantyhose all the time to the right guy. I'll wear them for a few days and get them nice and wet from playing in them, too. When men are near me, I will slip off my high heels and rub my feet to release the sex scent. And since I only wear very nice hose and only discard them when I get a run (or ladder) then I sell them. If you want to buy a pair or two, drop me a note at hot_redhead1 at yahoo dot com.

(I am in the USA on the east coast)
Join Free
Harley

Philadelphia, PA

#73 Sep 30, 2010
HotRedhead wrote:
I sell my used pantyhose all the time to the right guy. I'll wear them for a few days and get them nice and wet from playing in them, too. When men are near me, I will slip off my high heels and rub my feet to release the sex scent. And since I only wear very nice hose and only discard them when I get a run (or ladder) then I sell them. If you want to buy a pair or two, drop me a note at hot_redhead1
at yahoo dot com.
(I am in the USA on the east coast)
I sure would like to be that right guy.. email me at spwey1975 at yahoo. I would love to chat with you
HotRedhead

Centereach, NY

#74 Oct 1, 2010
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure would like to be that right guy.. email me at spwey1975 at yahoo. I would love to chat with you
Left you a note...
Harley

Philadelphia, PA

#75 Oct 3, 2010
HotRedhead wrote:
I sell my used pantyhose all the time to the right guy. I'll wear them for a few days and get them nice and wet from playing in them, too. When men are near me, I will slip off my high heels and rub my feet to release the sex scent. And since I only wear very nice hose and only discard them when I get a run (or ladder) then I sell them. If you want to buy a pair or two, drop me a note at hot_redhead1 at yahoo dot com.
(I am in the USA on the east coast)
I saw that your having flooding where you are.. I hope your ok?
I replied to your email on my yahoo .
HotRedhead

Centereach, NY

#76 Oct 8, 2010
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that your having flooding where you are.. I hope your ok?
I replied to your email on my yahoo .
We did have flooding but not my place. I sent you a note back and a few photos, too. Trying to figure out how to send money/hose back and forth without a P.O box. Any ideas?

Liz
Amanda

Champlin, MN

#77 Nov 6, 2011
I will sell you mine....amanda.taft@ymail.com
high heels pantyhose

UK

#78 Mar 6, 2012
I am selling my Wifes pantyhose and high heels used and well worn if you are interested let me k ow and we can do deals

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#79 Mar 8, 2012
i could put you onto a really good site......

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#80 Mar 23, 2012
Stacked...whatg site?
hoseme69

Houston, TX

#82 Sep 21, 2013
sparadise86 wrote:
Stacked...whatg site?
facebook.com/hoseme69 message me what you would like
hoseme69

Houston, TX

#84 Sep 21, 2013
Harley wrote:
I am having used pantyhose withdraws! I have not had a used pair to sniff or play with for a couple of weeks now! Can any good looking lady help me out?
signed,
HELP!!
facebook.com/hoseme69, message me what youd like and maybe we could swing a deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Master 475,895
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min uklad18 383,424
Any Gay Men Peterborough England (Feb '12) 4 min Bottom 1,777
There are literally no women on here! (Feb '14) 4 min Chantal50 16,234
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 5 min Katie 78,868
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min insouciant_69 282,232
Morning Erections In front Of Family? (Dec '10) 5 min Bored and Worked Up 211
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Qrig69 14,678
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Sambam246 163,090
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••