MikeyD69

Weymouth, MA

#31 Aug 7, 2011
Pam wrote:
As I thought more about incest I got hornyer my daughter said mom earth to mom. I clicked out of my day dreaming and said I was just thinking. What was you thinking about mom, I was thinking about all of us naked having sex Ash face got red. Mom I can't believe you actually said that. Jerry and my husband was choking amd lol their faces red as well. What did you put in this bong dude jery said to my husband. I thought it was normal pot you need to get me some jerry said. My husband said shit if I get more I keeping it for them. I looked at my husband I could see him eyeing Ash up and down. Are you horny hunnie I asked him and leaned over to kiss him. We began kissing and making out. We roled on the floor taking off our clothing. I looked up to see Ash didnt waste anytime she was stroking Jerry huge cock. My husband was looking with me. I said join us down here Ash crawled next to us grabbing her dads cock. Nice she smiled what do we have here about another 7 1/2"s of fun. Looking at jerrys 9 3/4" I reached for a feel as well. Wow its thicker I screamed my husband lol saying give it a try. As I did he began pulling Ash closer to himself. He brought her over his face and she manuvered into the 69 position. I grabbed Jerrys cock and began sucking it and we joined them in the 69 position.
Yea i think that makes a few of us. I think I need to hear the rest of the story haha. Whats up want to email it to me? mdawelaysit@aol.com

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#33 Aug 7, 2011
Daddy4u wrote:
<quoted text>Pam probably got writers cramp. Me, cramp of a different variety.
That's why I get some help from my 7" pink vibrator. I only need to rub my clitoris and let it do it's work in my vagina.
Danner

Weston, OH

#35 Aug 7, 2011
My wife is 53 and likes to have sex more now then when she was in her twenty and thirties. I was her first and only since she was 16 . She is always soaking wet. I thought it was time for her to have another one to see what it's like.
Danner

Bowling Green, OH

#37 Aug 7, 2011
When ever we have sex and I say maybe you need a another big one to see what its like. She totally gets soaking wet. Then she has a major orgasm. I just think maybe life is short and it's something she needs to experience.
James

Austin, TX

#38 Aug 7, 2011
Pam wrote:
As I thought more about incest I got hornyer my daughter said mom earth to mom. I clicked out of my day dreaming and said I was just thinking. What was you thinking about mom, I was thinking about all of us naked having sex Ash face got red. Mom I can't believe you actually said that. Jerry and my husband was choking amd lol their faces red as well. What did you put in this bong dude jery said to my husband. I thought it was normal pot you need to get me some jerry said. My husband said shit if I get more I keeping it for them. I looked at my husband I could see him eyeing Ash up and down. Are you horny hunnie I asked him and leaned over to kiss him. We began kissing and making out. We roled on the floor taking off our clothing. I looked up to see Ash didnt waste anytime she was stroking Jerry huge cock. My husband was looking with me. I said join us down here Ash crawled next to us grabbing her dads cock. Nice she smiled what do we have here about another 7 1/2"s of fun. Looking at jerrys 9 3/4" I reached for a feel as well. Wow its thicker I screamed my husband lol saying give it a try. As I did he began pulling Ash closer to himself. He brought her over his face and she manuvered into the 69 position. I grabbed Jerrys cock and began sucking it and we joined them in the 69 position.
Wow Pam! What a wild experience you & your husband had with your daughter and Jerry! Was it hot watching your daughter suck off her dad? Have you had any more threesomes with Ashley?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#40 Aug 7, 2011
This is all totally hot! I'm trying to talk my hubby into a threesome, but no luck so far.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42 Aug 7, 2011
Daddy4u wrote:
<quoted text>
What manner of man is he
He has a hang-up about seeing me pounded by another guy :0( I on the other hand would love to give it a try!

Location hidden

#43 Aug 7, 2011
Daddy4u wrote:
<quoted text>And do you think of MFM as your pink vibrator does its job?
I do think about it. I know someday I will need two warm cokks in me. Taking turns in my pucci and mouth.
Join Free

Location hidden

#44 Aug 7, 2011
Danner wrote:
When ever we have sex and I say maybe you need a another big one to see what its like. She totally gets soaking wet. Then she has a major orgasm. I just think maybe life is short and it's something she needs to experience.
My husband is same way. When we have sex he likes to talk about giving me another cokk. I moan how bad I need one and have great orgasms. Lately it's beyond dirty talk - I've told him I'm ready for real. Just need to find the right guy. Hoping on our next vacation. My pucci needs it.
tyler

Dallas, TX

#45 Aug 7, 2011
Carlygirl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband is same way. When we have sex he likes to talk about giving me another cokk. I moan how bad I need one and have great orgasms. Lately it's beyond dirty talk - I've told him I'm ready for real. Just need to find the right guy. Hoping on our next vacation. My pucci needs it.
I like to talk to you this is one ov my top fetishtis id like to get to know you

Location hidden

#46 Aug 7, 2011
tyler wrote:
<quoted text>I like to talk to you this is one ov my top fetishtis id like to get to know you
Ok. I think if she's into it you should do it. Take your time. It will happen if it's meant to be. I know now I wanted all along and me begging for it in my moans was how I really felt, but I told him it was just the orgasm talking. I had to reconcile my good-girl upbringing with how my sexuality was. Now I know I needed more.

Location hidden

#47 Aug 7, 2011
Carlygirl45 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. I think if she's into it you should do it. Take your time. It will happen if it's meant to be. I know now I wanted all along and me begging for it in my moans was how I really felt, but I told him it was just the orgasm talking. I had to reconcile my good-girl upbringing with how my sexuality was. Now I know I needed more.
I really awakened sexually in my mid 40's. Other ways also

Location hidden

#49 Aug 7, 2011
Daddy4u wrote:
<quoted text>When the kids were more independant and you had more time for yourself?
Yes. And more time to act on other curiosities and desires

Location hidden

#50 Aug 7, 2011
Daddy4u wrote:
<quoted text>When the kids were more independant and you had more time for yourself?
Lets chat 1/1. Do you have yahoo chat?
tyler

United States

#51 Aug 7, 2011
Yes ty_lerdh@yahoo or 15625079885 what types of desieres because there is thing I would like to try sexually I just need a gal to do it with:)
Pam

Oak Harbor, WA

#52 Aug 8, 2011
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Pam! What a wild experience you & your husband had with your daughter and Jerry! Was it hot watching your daughter suck off her dad? Have you had any more threesomes with Ashley?
Yes it was watching them go at it I didn't think bad would be so gooodd lol. Yes we actually get togeather having threesomes regularly for a little deep family love.
Pam

Oak Harbor, WA

#53 Aug 8, 2011
Carlygirl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love to hear the rest. Very hot story.
As far as the rest of the story I guess it would be our contiuing fun. I did enjoy watching the two ravage our daughter sexy little body. I was impressed she took them both like few women would be confident too.

Location hidden

#55 Aug 9, 2011
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>As far as the rest of the story I guess it would be our contiuing fun. I did enjoy watching the two ravage our daughter sexy little body. I was impressed she took them both like few women would be confident too.
She seems like a pretty experienced woman sexually. I get excited seeing a girl take two cokks. I want that. Did the two of you do girl on girl?
Pam

Oak Harbor, WA

#56 Aug 9, 2011
Carlygirl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems like a pretty experienced woman sexually. I get excited seeing a girl take two cokks. I want that. Did the two of you do girl on girl?
yes we have nice moments togeather, she is very sexuall and loves our threesomes and four somes.
MrE

UK

#57 Aug 9, 2011
I have had a couple of mmf threesomes and although I class myself as straight I did enjoy sucking the wife juice of there co cks and I also penetrated the male while he was in his wife .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min gameplayer9 597,041
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Deano_j89 632,956
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 3 min ZamaGubhela for sex 32,790
Bournemouth gay sex for teens 3 min bournemouthbttm 47
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min snapchat casey69_96 75,678
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min daniiellow 455,073
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 4 min sane 8,757
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Theoneanonlynnn 278,698
More from around the web