Sara

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Have you ever had the urge to masterbate in a public place? Have you ever done it?
ace

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Yea iv goten the erge and email me at asa.vaughn3@gmail.com
Haveyou

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

My aunt and uncle live in the country so I keep my fourwheeler out there and so I go out the once a week and ride back to the wood all the way to the middle of them where no one can see but where the next property could hear my moans and I'll drop my pants and underwear and pound the he'll outta my full horny co-k until I cream all over a tree or sometimes my stomach then Ill ride back to the house still with a bulge in my pants and my shirt off so everyone can the load in my stomach. Once my aunt happened to be in the barn as I pulled up and asked me what was on my stomach and I said sap from a tree (lol) and put my shirt on and left.

“xxx2”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

ive done it standing in the washroom surrounded by other people
steve swenson

Southall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Theres something quite awesome about feeling the breeze on your body that makes you want to indulge, I love to jerk in my back garden late at night or very early in the morning. Not exactly public, but not indoors either. Having said that, I once jerked in a changing room in a store recently after spotting a cute girl doing the same in a cubicle only yards away ... HOT !!
Danny Hitchson

Normanton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Yeah when I was about 12 I once had a wank on the back seat of a bus as it was driving down some country lanes, also once on the top deck of a double decker in the city, the rush of possibly being caught was amazing... I used to do it in school a lot too
Sara

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Seems many guys do it and that's awesome. Let's hear from some ladies! Any ladies/girls do it in public?
Sara lover

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Sara, like to hear your stories!
Join Free
slaveforfemales1

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

I do it all the time because I cant control the urge.

skype - slaveforfemales1
msn - slaveforfemales@hotmail.com

add me ladies
rob

Waterlooville, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

my wife has often masturbated in public toilets when we have been out and said what shes been doing when she has come out of the toilet ,now she says shes going in a toilet to masturbate and i should go in the gents and masturbate myself
Sara

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

That's pretty cool Rob! Why not go in withher and masterbate together?
Sara

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Sara Lover - here's a story! I was on the bus - in the back and there was a hot guy two rows up. He had 2 kids, so I couldn't exactly approach him. Instead I put my hand in my pants and went for it right on the bus. It didn't take long. I was wearing stretch pants so there was no hiding what I was doing. When I finally came, it was wonderful. I opened my eyes and I was back on the bus. That part was a letdown. So when i got off, the driver looked at me and asked if I had a good time. I smiled and nodded. Then said "Oh yes." He said he did too - watching me.
rob

Waterlooville, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Sara wrote:
That's pretty cool Rob! Why not go in withher and masterbate together?
we do masturbate together in the car we just havent managed the courage to walk in to a public toilet together.my wife has masturbated herself under the table in pubs and resturants but then its easy for her shes only got to put her hand up her skirt,i would have to pull my tool out and i dont think that would go down well

“xxx2”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Sara wrote:
Sara Lover - here's a story! I was on the bus - in the back and there was a hot guy two rows up. He had 2 kids, so I couldn't exactly approach him. Instead I put my hand in my pants and went for it right on the bus. It didn't take long. I was wearing stretch pants so there was no hiding what I was doing. When I finally came, it was wonderful. I opened my eyes and I was back on the bus. That part was a letdown. So when i got off, the driver looked at me and asked if I had a good time. I smiled and nodded. Then said "Oh yes." He said he did too - watching me.
i just came lol. any other stories. i have some.
Sara

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Rob you should try goin into victoria secret dressing room together. That's awesome! And the looks after - priceless!
rob

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Sara wrote:
Rob you should try goin into victoria secret dressing room together. That's awesome! And the looks after - priceless!
seems like a very good idea,we are used to getting stange looks anyway because of the way my wife dresses so no change there
Rman

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Sara wrote:
Sara Lover - here's a story! I was on the bus - in the back and there was a hot guy two rows up. He had 2 kids, so I couldn't exactly approach him. Instead I put my hand in my pants and went for it right on the bus. It didn't take long. I was wearing stretch pants so there was no hiding what I was doing. When I finally came, it was wonderful. I opened my eyes and I was back on the bus. That part was a letdown. So when i got off, the driver looked at me and asked if I had a good time. I smiled and nodded. Then said "Oh yes." He said he watching me.
wow
Milo

Georgetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

I live in an apartment building, so what I like to do is stand out in the hallway, inches from the neighbour's door and stroke. Being completely naked makes the chance of being caught that much more exciting. The landry room is great too, both me and my girl will do it down there together.....
hey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

yes all the time love gettin my hard cock out in public and turns m on more wen i get caught
thor

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

i have masturbated in public in SUNY Plattsburgh college nudiste beach, very discreet place in campua, aministered y students. There you can have se (as I did with my girlfriend) and masturbate, all in the nude...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4240 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Grope cousin while sleep Skype 2 min Peter 12
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 2 min Randy Andy 54 22,689
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min andreaperottoni 336,365
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Dis guy 245,940
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min adam1994 136,310
There are literally no women on here! 4 min blondie1975 15,933
Gay meet and sex in rushden (Jul '13) 5 min Rushden 66
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min alanboss42 439,969
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min steve_01313 2,891