anyone ever sent rude pictures to the...
LiWoman

Dublin, PA

#26 Jan 30, 2013
Sophie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi fancy chatting
sophie_harris73 at yahoo co uk
Hi Sophie. I'm at work on my lunch hour and its almost up. You have an embarrassing story of sending pic to wrong person too?
LiWoman

Dublin, PA

#27 Jan 30, 2013
arod wrote:
I sent a pic of my erected penis to my uncles wife who had the same name as the person I liked.Im surprise she never told, but she makes hints to me like I didnt know I turn you on ,I must be sexy or if I was your age Id would would be turned on.
That could feel quite threatening. Obviously she likes the attention of a younger man, if she keeps bringing it up...but I'm not sure your Uncle would be so thrilled. It's a fine line there, be careful. It's almost seems she's holding you hostage by dropping hints and letting you sweat it out. Maybe you should of come clean from the get go to Uncle and told him about the mix up and apologized. Wish you luck arod
arod

Pasadena, CA

#28 Jan 30, 2013
LiWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
That could feel quite threatening. Obviously she likes the attention of a younger man, if she keeps bringing it up...but I'm not sure your Uncle would be so thrilled. It's a fine line there, be careful. It's almost seems she's holding you hostage by dropping hints and letting you sweat it out. Maybe you should of come clean from the get go to Uncle and told him about the mix up and apologized. Wish you luck arod
IM too scared to tell him he gets very violent alot.Also I dont care shes really attractive and shes 40. I once saw one of her bras it said 36d and shes really skinny.Plus shes really nice she just flirting with me she thinks sIm cute its harmless I think
J Gunn

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30 Jan 31, 2013
LiWoman wrote:
<quoted text>That could feel quite threatening. Obviously she likes the attention of a younger man, if she keeps bringing it up...but I'm not sure your Uncle would be so thrilled. It's a fine line there, be careful. It's almost seems she's holding you hostage by dropping hints and letting you sweat it out. Maybe you should of come clean from the get go to Uncle and told him about the mix up and apologized. Wish you luck arod
My wife found a pic standing in a sexy pose in my underwear to another woman online.

Needless to say I was embarrassed and she wasn't happy.

This was a few years ago.
heythere

Wilberfoss, UK

#31 Sep 11, 2014
I sent a nude to my sisters boyfriend by accident on snapchat :| was so embarrassing

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#32 Sep 11, 2014
This is a funny topic hope it picks up again.
BIlly Gee

Ronkonkoma, NY

#34 Oct 4, 2014
I have a very mom and when I was in my teens I got the idea to let her see me nude. I didn't find a way not to make it seem innocent. got the idea to send nude pictures below the neck showing my penis in every way. Soft over to one side, half way hard and hard, and sideways to show off length better. I got a email address just to do that. I sent them out in one block of photos. Later on after mom got home and supper was over, she went to check emails. I snuck down the hallway to peek into her room. She has a desktop there up against the wall so her back is to her doorway. Sure enough she finally got down to my email. I saw my pictures come up. I half expected her to just delete it. But she did scroll down all the photos and really was checking it out. She took her time too. I was about coming in my pants. She had no idea it was me. I think she saved it too. I saw her monitor go to files. I sort of wish she could know she was seeing me but no way to do that.
Yolanda R

Bronx, NY

#35 Oct 6, 2014
BIlly Gee wrote:
I have a very mom and when I was in my teens I got the idea to let her see me nude. I didn't find a way not to make it seem innocent. got the idea to send nude pictures below the neck showing my penis in every way. Soft over to one side, half way hard and hard, and sideways to show off length better. I got a email address just to do that. I sent them out in one block of photos. Later on after mom got home and supper was over, she went to check emails. I snuck down the hallway to peek into her room. She has a desktop there up against the wall so her back is to her doorway. Sure enough she finally got down to my email. I saw my pictures come up. I half expected her to just delete it. But she did scroll down all the photos and really was checking it out. She took her time too. I was about coming in my pants. She had no idea it was me. I think she saved it too. I saw her monitor go to files. I sort of wish she could know she was seeing me but no way to do that.
If you like showing how long you are any girl will look even your mom. But if she knew that was you, maybe she would have deleted. I don't think moms are into seeing their teenage sons cock.
REALLY?
freedom

United States

#37 Oct 6, 2014
Yolanda R wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like showing how long you are any girl will look even your mom. But if she knew that was you, maybe she would have deleted. I don't think moms are into seeing their teenage sons cock.
REALLY?
Bet you would like to see them lol
Loila

Newtownabbey, UK

#38 Oct 6, 2014
I was sextng my husband an sent a nude photo to a co worker by mistake. Only when he replied back did I realize my error. I sent lots off applogys an saying how embarrassing it was. He text back asking for more.

Since: Mar 14

Nampa, ID

#39 Oct 6, 2014
Loila wrote:
I was sextng my husband an sent a nude photo to a co worker by mistake. Only when he replied back did I realize my error. I sent lots off applogys an saying how embarrassing it was. He text back asking for more.
Did you send more?
Loila

Newtownabbey, UK

#40 Oct 6, 2014
Cast wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you send more?
He said I was so hot an sexy he sent me a pic off his hard manhood so I sent him more an soon we were exchanging photos.

Since: Mar 14

Nampa, ID

#41 Oct 6, 2014
Loila wrote:
<quoted text>
He said I was so hot an sexy he sent me a pic off his hard manhood so I sent him more an soon we were exchanging photos.
I like it, did you tell your husband? Maybe you should accidentally send me a picture ;-)
Breannajade

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Oct 6, 2014
Accidently sent a nude mirror selfie with my toy in my mouth to my boyfriends best friend.. He sent a pic of his package asking if he could get some! I was soooo embarrassed:/
Yolanda R

Bronx, NY

#43 Oct 6, 2014
freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you would like to see them lol
I had 2 boys from high school sent me pictures without making it anonymous like the son did who sent them to his mother. Sure I liked seeing them. O course they hoped I would send some back of myself nude. I sent back my ass bent over wearing a thong. That's as far as I go. Hey if the guys want to send pictures Ill look. No obligations.
Kate

Clarkston, MI

#44 Nov 2, 2014
I accidentally sent naughty pictures of myself to my son it was embarrassing as all hell. I remember when I realized that it was group messaging I started freaking out. It was worse than any typical naked picture because I also had a dildo up my downstairs. I explained to my at the time 14 yo son it was not meant for him and was a way for my husband and myself to have fun in our marriage again. He thankfully didn't send it or show it to anyone. He did say that he masturbated to it and I was a little upset about it at first but I decided to let him keep the picture just as long as he is responsible about it.
Anonymous

Clarkston, MI

#45 Dec 14, 2014
My younger sister sent me a naked pic a few weeks ago and I have yet to delete it or tell her about it.
suriia

Stord, Norway

#47 Jan 12, 2015
Hi I'm a 18 year old girl. I go to high school. Ppl see me as a very innocent girl but I'm not. I have a Sexual relationship with a guy in school and I was going to send him a pic of me from behind naked on fb chat. I was tired and didn't realize that i sent it to a other guy in my class. I was panicking and told him it was a mistake. He hasn't been replying yet..omg..i hope he wont look at me like a slut :( why does our bodies need to be something hidden shameful nd sexual..society is not fair :(..
lovethatgirl

United States

#48 Jan 12, 2015
suriia wrote:
Hi I'm a 18 year old girl. I go to high school. Ppl see me as a very innocent girl but I'm not. I have a Sexual relationship with a guy in school and I was going to send him a pic of me from behind naked on fb chat. I was tired and didn't realize that i sent it to a other guy in my class. I was panicking and told him it was a mistake. He hasn't been replying yet..omg..i hope he wont look at me like a slut :( why does our bodies need to be something hidden shameful nd sexual..society is not fair :(..
Hi there you want to text and maybe send pics 3035521986
Kmg833

Saskatoon, Canada

#49 Feb 15, 2015
Embarrassed wrote:
I was 'sexting' last night and sent a pic of close up and spread, of my kitty to a female coworker instead of the guy I was sexting. I'm mortified and I immediately sent another text ...OMG OMG IGNORE IGNORE I'm so sorry, was sexting and sent to you by mistake.
I'm mortified and have to face her at work to night.
So now I'm on Internet to see if anyone else has ever make this same stupid mistake!!
Omg I just did this last night and I'm mortified!!! I want to crawl in a hole and die! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one out there who has done this. I haven't heard back from her yet but I sent multiple messages apologizing profusely. I hope she responds as kindly as yours did!!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Joshlong3245 327,277
Gay/bi k.k 2 min gaynaughtylad89 137,493
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Bigblackcock 1,447,100
GUYS what color panties are you wearing today 3 min Mantam 121
new dirty ki.........k (Sep '15) 3 min KinkyKasper 8,417
Male sex dehradun. Gay sex near dehradun. (Apr '15) 4 min sexy boy 5,775
Couple looking couple or ladies snapchat 4 min Buttsoo29 2
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 5 min KinkyKasper 221,296
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 17 min Jack The Ripper 16,254
More from around the web