Egg Harbor Township, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Judged:

I wanted to do this at first so she went along after I kept bringing it up. She said fine but she wanted a black man since she has never been with one. We met a couple at a swingers party and became friends. After getting to know each other after a few weeks we decided to swap weekends since my wife thought being alone with him would be easier than me watching. So we did. My wife drove over there and his over to mine. Little did I know that he flew her to Miami for the weekend. I asked her how things went when she got back. She said she had a good time. I asked her if she had sex with him and she yes. Asked how it was she said good and he was really big. How big. 9 inches. I am only 5. She said he was really good and made her cum each time. Said he had her several times. No she wants to see him on a regular basis. What do you all think. Is this a good idea?
WifeInSameBoat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Judged:

Very goo idea, you should buy your wife a plane ticket and send her to see the black dude lover. BTW you didnt say anything about you satisfying that blake dude wife. Did she laugh you off with that puny 5 incher.
bob

Billingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Tony wrote:
I wanted to do this at first so she went along after I kept bringing it up. She said fine but she wanted a black man since she has never been with one. We met a couple at a swingers party and became friends. After getting to know each other after a few weeks we decided to swap weekends since my wife thought being alone with him would be easier than me watching. So we did. My wife drove over there and his over to mine. Little did I know that he flew her to Miami for the weekend. I asked her how things went when she got back. She said she had a good time. I asked her if she had sex with him and she yes. Asked how it was she said good and he was really big. How big. 9 inches. I am only 5. She said he was really good and made her cum each time. Said he had her several times. No she wants to see him on a regular basis. What do you all think. Is this a good idea?
sure as long as she is happy you asked her to do it now she has you cant turn back now
Licking man

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

bob wrote:
<quoted text>sure as long as she is happy you asked her to do it now she has you cant turn back now
Let your wife have her fun - it's a good thing when a married woman is allowed by her hubby to have a boyfriend. There's no denying it: Women like to f**k and married women sometimes need some variety, just as married men do.

Swapping with another married couple on the weekends sounds hot - wife goes to BF, his wife comes to you. Sounds like a win/win for all involved.
Moondancer

Union, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Would be a lot better if you were all together. Sounds like she wanted some alone time with this guy which is not necessarily a good. Swapping should be about the husband and wife sharing an experience not about each going and doing their own thing. How did it go with you and the guy's wife?

Since: Aug 09

columbus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

that sounds very hot.i would rather have been there to watch.to watch his big black c*ck sliding in my wife's p*ssy and f*cking her till he fills her p*ssy with his c*m would have been great.i would really love to get my wife to f*ck other men.

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

now's when you want to decide if its a good idea?, lol.

Why don't you make it contingent on joining them. It sounds like that's what you wanted to do initially. Maybe you'll get a chace to get your hands on that big black cock.
Sophie

Santa Clarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

tidho wrote:
now's when you want to decide if its a good idea?, lol.
Why don't you make it contingent on joining them. It sounds like that's what you wanted to do initially. Maybe you'll get a chace to get your hands on that big black cock.
Take charge baby
Join Free
Brooke

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Im sorry I don't agree....if you are married have sex with each other...if you are letting each other go to other people...you might as well get a divorce. Why even be married !!!! Man people these days =(

hope it works out for you!
Buddy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

no way would i talk my wife into letting an a-hole bang the crap out of the woman i love for a while of pleasure.

wife swapping or sharing is not love or part of marriage, where is it written? love honor and share? love, honor and swap?
JOHN

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

if a marraige is getting a little stale, short of a break-up what`s the big deal it`s only sex, not love.after the switch then the option is there to decide that if a break-up is warranted.
Rhonda

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

I am a shared wife, but my husband doesn't know it. There are three men that I see on a regular basis, certainly each of them at least once a month, and my husband has no idea at all. Life is very exciting.
Glassman

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Rhonda wrote:
I am a shared wife, but my husband doesn't know it. There are three men that I see on a regular basis, certainly each of them at least once a month, and my husband has no idea at all. Life is very exciting.
Hey Rhonda, if u would ever like a 4th to join u please let me know
rhonda

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Glassman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rhonda, if u would ever like a 4th to join u please let me know
Ok ! Meet you at Kings Park. No !! Three is enough. Possibly more than enough. It has been close a couple of times with Hubby wanting me an hour or so after I have been with someone else. But that adds to the excitement.
Glassman

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

hahahaha, good on u Rhonda, Im proud of u, u restored my faith in Perth women, I was starting to think they were a bunch of prudes!!
rhonda

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Glassman wrote:
hahahaha, good on u Rhonda, Im proud of u, u restored my faith in Perth women, I was starting to think they were a bunch of prudes!!
I am no prude that's for sure. I play behind my Husband's back, and have done so since married three months. Sometimes I wonder if he knows. At times when he and I make love soon after I have been with some one else he gets much more excited. I think he may know, but it is never spoken of.
Glassman

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

what a shame we cant meet up some time, i have a mate who works 4 on 4 off & we sometimes meet up with ladies & have some fun, but ur few & far between,alot of wannabe's & then get cold feet, which is fine,we dont have a trouble with that, but they should think it thru 1st
easyeye

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Tony wrote:
well... you shouldn't have let them go away for the weekend .. you should have insisted you watch...and you should have known it was all over for you when not only did she agree to do it but wanted a big black guy and didn't want you there...
txchopper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Rhonda wrote:
. Wow that's hot wud u email me some stories of what u do how u dress 4 ur luvrs and what's the most excited things u done with them. Villa.jessie@ymail.com thanks
Rhonda

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Sometimes the man-shuffling gets pretty tight, and one day not so long ago I had one guy in the morning (at his place), another in the afternoon (at my place) and at night my husband. Just sometimes I wonder if he knows what is going on. Sometimes he talks about me doing it with others, and its soon after I have been with someone else. Or maybe I'm just feeling guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5096 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Taste of dirty panties? 3 min Oppositioner 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min bradonakastud 308,695
Drunk and looking to skype 3 min Drunk 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Nifty51 120,284
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Stephywow 223,235
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Watchmewank2 418,027
How to make a woman orgasm anally??? (Jun '06) 4 min kim 599
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 6 min drake phantom 6,097
•••