“We are all entitled to a say!!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

#134 Feb 6, 2011
I LOVE me ass being licked and my bf love's to do it
asstronaut

United States

#135 Feb 6, 2011
Nice Stacey! Do you fart while he's doin it?
Licker

San Jose, CA

#136 Feb 6, 2011
staceyGstring wrote:
I LOVE me ass being licked and my bf love's to do it
mmmmm I just came thinking of me licking your ass

UK

#137 Feb 6, 2011
asstronaut wrote:
Nice Stacey! Do you fart while he's doin it?
Haha, I did once and it didn't go down very well :-(
Nana

Manchester, CT

#138 Feb 6, 2011
Yupp feels great!
asstronaut

United States

#140 Feb 12, 2011
Stacey, your man doesn't know what he's missing! I absolutely love to bury my face in a womans sweaty ass, and stick my tongue my tongue in as deep as I can. I love the taste!! The smell of a womans ass drives me crazy!! It truly brings out the animal in me. I would love for you to push your anus out while I taste you inside.....

UK

#141 Feb 12, 2011
asstronaut wrote:
Stacey, your man doesn't know what he's missing! I absolutely love to bury my face in a womans sweaty ass, and stick my tongue my tongue in as deep as I can. I love the taste!! The smell of a womans ass drives me crazy!! It truly brings out the animal in me. I would love for you to push your anus out while I taste you inside.....
I think you've missed what I was taking about, he licks my ass all the time deep too it's just the farting thing I was talking about
Regular Southern Guy

Spring Hill, TN

#142 Feb 12, 2011
I LOVE to do it any time she comes out of shower or bath. Yum!

She seems to take it or leave it.
Join Free
DynaMike

Grapevine, TX

#143 Feb 12, 2011
I have always loved to lick a womans ass. Most of them enjoy it, they just do not know how to ask for it. I even had one that loved to sit right on my mouth. Sometimes, if I was a little to eneregetic licking and sucking on her ass, you would let it go a step further. I found it to be an incredible turn on, and so did she. I think she had a bit of "dominance" fetish.

UK

#144 Feb 12, 2011
DynaMike wrote:
I have always loved to lick a womans ass. Most of them enjoy it, they just do not know how to ask for it. I even had one that loved to sit right on my mouth. Sometimes, if I was a little to eneregetic licking and sucking on her ass, you would let it go a step further. I found it to be an incredible turn on, and so did she. I think she had a bit of "dominance" fetish.
What was the step further?
Licker

San Jose, CA

#145 Feb 12, 2011
staceyGstring wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the step further?
I had an X who's a-- hole I licked while she was asleep when she woke up with me licking she said OMG what are you doing! and told me to stop! But one time when we were f"ing I cought her with two fingers up her (B) hole but she denide it. After 2 yrs she still never let me do her in the A-- so I stoped trying. My ? Is why do you think she would not let me at her A--hole
asstronaut

United States

#147 Feb 13, 2011
Oh, ok Stacey. I see. Well, he's a lucky guy then.... But, he's missin out by not lettin you relieve yourself while he's doing it. Did you like it when you farted while being licked back there? I love for a woman to do it while I'm eating it!! I love the smell

UK

#148 Feb 13, 2011
asstronaut wrote:
Oh, ok Stacey. I see. Well, he's a lucky guy then.... But, he's missin out by not lettin you relieve yourself while he's doing it. Did you like it when you farted while being licked back there? I love for a woman to do it while I'm eating it!! I love the smell
I was too embarrassed to enjoy it lol
asstronaut

United States

#149 Feb 13, 2011
That sucks Stacey! I have been lucky enough to find two ladies who did it for me. They were a lil embarrassed too at first. Then, they saw how much it turned me on. After that, they really seemed to like it. I could tell a difference! Too bad your man doesn't like it! I bet you smell and taste yummy.... Do you have a big butt?
victoria

Slough, UK

#150 Feb 13, 2011
i have never had a man lick my ass but if one tried i would push him away i dont want anybody licking my ass and i wouldn't enjot licking someone elses ass.I like oral sex but i dont see why the ass has to be included after all how clean can it be when you know what comes out of that hole
Deep

San Jose, CA

#151 Feb 13, 2011
victoria wrote:
i have never had a man lick my ass but if one tried i would push him away i dont want anybody licking my ass and i wouldn't enjot licking someone elses ass.I like oral sex but i dont see why the ass has to be included after all how clean can it be when you know what comes out of that hole
Just give it a good washin' first. Clean as a whistle then. Happy eating!
asstronaut

United States

#152 Feb 13, 2011
Victoria, I bet you would love it!

Since: Dec 10

Bronx, NY

#153 Feb 13, 2011
I love a hot sweaty ass. Great after she has worked on a hot day. I am starting to tingle just thinking about it.
DynaMike

Grapevine, TX

#154 Feb 14, 2011
victoria wrote:
----------
The female ass is in the same playground, just different equipment. Many men love the taste of a female ass. Why do you think we admire looking at a female ass?
victoria

Reading, UK

#155 Feb 15, 2011
DynaMike wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
The female ass is in the same playground, just different equipment. Many men love the taste of a female ass. Why do you think we admire looking at a female ass?
You can enjot looking at a nice ass dosen't mean you have to lick it.And in any case if you want to that's entirely up to you im just saying personally it's not something that appeals to me but if it does it for you fine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Leeds / Wakefield / Castleford / Pontefract (Apr '14) 2 min stylistgirl69 245
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Tornix36 277,340
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min lik7341 594,091
Ass licking 3 min whynot2234 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min gayboyboyboy 631,064
m 25 german looking for sexy girls . maybe show... 3 min pheno 1
Someone to control me... 3 min Sarah 69
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Nicky 453,075
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min darcey_jamesnew 74,957
More from around the web