Girls, do you like giving guys golden...

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#69 Aug 8, 2011
Pleasin wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband loves to watch and feel my hot stream flow. He really enjoys to drink from the fountin. I love watching him. When he wants it, I
Scoot to the edge of the toilet, leaning back to give him full access. He starts out licking me, as I feel the urge and release my fluids my man is eager to recieve. He has often swallowed every drop. I can hear his gulps, his throat opens up to take my stream. He loves how I taste
That is the hottest thing I've heard all day.....
A Z Slicka

New York, NY

#71 Sep 1, 2011
Hello Maria17! I would love to drink YOUR golden sweet nectar and devour every morsal of YOUR sweet chocolate candy. I am very submissive and would be privileged to serve YOU.

Since: May 11

United States

#72 Sep 1, 2011
American Cougar 42E-38-46 wrote:
Yes! I love wearing a panty and squatting over a clothed boy and peeing all over him, making his clothes cling to his body. I love boys to rub my panty parts after I've peed on them.
. I definitly would love licking and rub your panty parts after you pee in them. I would soak it all up for you.
Maria17

United States

#73 Sep 4, 2011
A Z Slicka wrote:
Hello Maria17! I would love to drink YOUR golden sweet nectar and devour every morsal of YOUR sweet chocolate candy. I am very submissive and would be privileged to serve YOU.
I love the part about my sweet chocolate candy- give me lots of details.
Nudist lover

Toronto, Canada

#74 Feb 7, 2012
Im in mississauga. Any girl intetested in peeing on me? Feeling horny
jeff

Cave Spring, GA

#75 Mar 29, 2012
love it give me every drop
Slick

Morehead City, NC

#77 Apr 27, 2012
Sara18 wrote:
I love getting a golden shower too- Ill kneel naked submissely before a guy as he positions penis before me and let's it drench my boobs. Sometimes he'll grab my hair and "force" me to take it in my mouth. Its such a turn on!
When u want

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#79 Apr 28, 2012
Maria 17 wrote:
I love peeing into a guys mouth and making him my bitch
So do I, the power rush is awesome. And his eagerness, willingness, submissiveness and obedience makes it all the better. I know exactly what you're talking about. It feels really good, doesn't it?
bigbadbobby
#80 Apr 28, 2012
we are nudist my wife daughters and i give each other golden showers all the time. pee takes the sting out out sun burn

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#81 Apr 28, 2012
bigbadbobby wrote:
we are nudist my wife daughters and i give each other golden showers all the time. pee takes the sting out out sun burn
Really? I never knew that. I'll have to check it out. Thanx, Bobby

Since: Nov 11

Montréal, Canada

#82 Apr 28, 2012
I love to be pissed on ... especially on my **it

Since: Nov 11

Montréal, Canada

#83 Apr 28, 2012
i didn't know that ... will have to keep it mind
bigbadbobby wrote:
bigbadbobby
#84 Apr 28, 2012
i love having my young daughters pee on my in public on the beach in the summer.
bigbadbobby
#85 Apr 28, 2012
my daughters love to pee standing up and they never wear panties . love to lick them after they pee
David the Great

New Zealand

#86 Apr 28, 2012
bigbadbobby wrote:
my daughters love to pee standing up and they never wear panties . love to lick them after they pee
What ages are your daughters bobby ?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#88 Apr 29, 2012
bitchinsusie wrote:
i didn't know that ... will have to keep it mind
<quoted text>
You get the "Greatest Woman who ever lived" award for today!
Lauren

Columbia, SC

#91 May 9, 2012
I like giving and getting golden showers.
Gabriel

Salt Lake City, UT

#92 May 9, 2012
Sara18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes cuz I like to be dominated and younger guys are too sensitive to do that. Older guys give me what I want and need- they don't ask they tell me and do exactly what they say- once two older guys told me that the bathroom was locked and no one could use but I was required to service their bathroon needs- then it happened, one guy said he had to pee, grabbed my hair and put his c**k in my face to pee- I opened my mouth and missed some, so he slapped me around. Then the other guy siad he had to poop, so I laid under him and he let it drop on my boobs- after I cleaned up he siad I'm not finished and putt his ass in my face so I could lick him clean- I was so turned on at being such a dirty slut
i can understand the shower but it just doesnt sound right licking or getting fecies on or in u and i should know being a farmboy always working with sheep cows ect.
A Z Slicka

New York, NY

#94 May 11, 2012
Maria17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the part about my sweet chocolate candy- give me lots of details.
Dear Maria17,

YOUR sweet chocolate candy will melt in my mouth and then I will joyfully lick the rest clean. I will savor its aroma and flsvor. A rare delicacy must be fully enjoyed and the memory of it on my tastebuds will last forever. Then I will quench my thirst with the juicr of YOUR golden springs. Ah! What a sweet and tasty thought. I would love to serve YOU in this manner
Me myself and i

Toronto, Canada

#96 May 14, 2012
Id love to talk to u bout this

Kik joaothedestroyer
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Jasonx69x 1,509,699
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 2 min lovelickinclit 3,124
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min Slab4u 187,563
first cock you sucked (May '10) 2 min Ozuncle 7,941
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min JeffT 156,088
I want to skype naked. (Aug '11) 3 min KinkyForYou 186
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 3 min Captain_RUITA 26,113
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min ggguu88 358,268
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min KirbyChris24 253,680
More from around the web