Girls, do you like giving guys golden showers?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Janey

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2011
I can't get enough of it!
Robert

Enfield, CT

#2 Jul 20, 2011
Janey wrote:
giving or getting?
Jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jul 20, 2011
Janey wrote:
I am ready. Never had one other than self generated. Gf peed on me in the shower
Sara18

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2011
I love getting a golden shower too- Ill kneel naked submissely before a guy as he positions penis before me and let's it drench my boobs. Sometimes he'll grab my hair and "force" me to take it in my mouth. Its such a turn on!
rick

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

#6 Jul 20, 2011
sara let me give you a golden shower all of your boobs, whats your cup size
Jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jul 20, 2011
Sara18 wrote:
I love getting a golden shower too- Ill kneel naked submissely before a guy as he positions penis before me and let's it drench my boobs. Sometimes he'll grab my hair and "force" me to take it in my mouth. Its such a turn on!
Let's take turns dear. Are you in Phoenix?
Sara18

United States

#10 Jul 20, 2011
rick wrote:
sara let me give you a golden shower all of your boobs, whats your cup size
I'm 36C. I'd want you to grab my hair and hold your c**k a few inches from my mouth and spray it on my lips.

“Because you are... A puppet.”

Since: Sep 08

Long Island

#11 Jul 20, 2011
It is often difficult to find a woman who will allow you to give her a golden shower. I personally love giving them. It is quite a turn on. Especially when you have to give them a spot of rough encouragement.
Join Free
Jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jul 20, 2011
Ok Ian ready dear. I'll grab ur hair n force my koock into your face n let it rain. A nice strong stream. N I will pull ur hair n tell you to open ur mouth. Where are u.? I travel all over the USA. Let's do this in my hotel room
Dentist

Tempe, AZ

#13 Jul 20, 2011
Sara18 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 36C. I'd want you to grab my hair and hold your c**k a few inches from my mouth and spray it on my lips.
Sounds like a great oral hygiene procedure eh.
Sara18

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2011
Jimmasin wrote:
Ok Ian ready dear. I'll grab ur hair n force my koock into your face n let it rain. A nice strong stream. N I will pull ur hair n tell you to open ur mouth. Where are u.? I travel all over the USA. Let's do this in my hotel room
I'm 18, blonde, blue, 36C, 5-6 tall,in Long Island. I've been to parties with older guys in their 40's who brought me to the side of a pool at night and sprayed me all over. Then they made me lick their assh*** too. And much more...
Brianna

Victorville, CA

#15 Jul 20, 2011
I love getting them they r so great! ;D

Long Island

#17 Jul 20, 2011
Sara18 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 18, blonde, blue, 36C, 5-6 tall,in Long Island. I've been to parties with older guys in their 40's who brought me to the side of a pool at night and sprayed me all over. Then they made me lick their assh*** too. And much more...
Ah too bad this thread was not started a month ago Sara. I was visiting Long Island just a few weeks ago. We could have had some fun. Especially since you are into older guys.
Sara18

United States

#18 Jul 20, 2011
Tzimisce wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah too bad this thread was not started a month ago Sara. I was visiting Long Island just a few weeks ago. We could have had some fun. Especially since you are into older guys.
I love much older guys because their not shy to tell me what to do- and I always do it, especially with a group of them
Sara18

United States

#19 Jul 20, 2011
Tzimisce wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing- the oldest guy I f**ked was 48, and that was in a threesome with another guy who was 45
rick

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

#20 Jul 20, 2011
sara wanna send me some pictures of your boobs
masterbate

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jul 20, 2011
Girls post pics

Long Island

#22 Jul 21, 2011
Sara18 wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing- the oldest guy I f**ked was 48, and that was in a threesome with another guy who was 45
Very nice! I completely understand why you find older men attractive. They give you exactly what you desire.

Since: Jul 11

UK

#23 Jul 21, 2011
sarah18 add me ukprince@yahoo.co.uk
Sara18

United States

#24 Jul 21, 2011
Tzimisce wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice! I completely understand why you find older men attractive. They give you exactly what you desire.
Yes cuz I like to be dominated and younger guys are too sensitive to do that. Older guys give me what I want and need- they don't ask they tell me and do exactly what they say- once two older guys told me that the bathroom was locked and no one could use but I was required to service their bathroon needs- then it happened, one guy said he had to pee, grabbed my hair and put his c**k in my face to pee- I opened my mouth and missed some, so he slapped me around. Then the other guy siad he had to poop, so I laid under him and he let it drop on my boobs- after I cleaned up he siad I'm not finished and putt his ass in my face so I could lick him clean- I was so turned on at being such a dirty slut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min malmo1234 446,125
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min 18 m uk 198,361
I want to talk dirty to a dirty old man 60+ (May '13) 4 min hornygal30 214
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min jhooper66666666 526,813
Wank now FaceTime 5 min David 1
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 5 min rahul 15,367
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 6 min Male 19,995
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min tiffany 336,781
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 14 min Dancuthbert 32,575

Human Sexuality People Search