having poo sucked out ur bumhole

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
katey 22 manchester

Cookstown, UK

#1 Aug 31, 2008
only had 1 guy who would do this. i would go anywhere 2 find another. its the best feeling ever. specialy if the man swallows it makes me feel sooo special. ne1 else had it done?

ne uk guys who would do this leave me ur msn. i would let a guy who does this do ne thing 2 me after as reward.

Since: Aug 08

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2008
Yuck. A good way to catch hepititis.

Manchester, England

#5 Aug 31, 2008
I had an ex girlfriend who loved this especialy after anal sex, must admit it turned me on like crazy

“Check this.....”

Consett

#6 Aug 31, 2008
give me a call
Rob

Leicester, UK

#7 Aug 31, 2008
katey 22 manchester wrote:
only had 1 guy who would do this. i would go anywhere 2 find another. its the best feeling ever. specialy if the man swallows it makes me feel sooo special. ne1 else had it done?
ne uk guys who would do this leave me ur msn. i would let a guy who does this do ne thing 2 me after as reward.
Hi there Katy-
my name's rob- im 25 and looking for a Woman who might be interested in trying this with me. is this something which You might consider?
my email is childofasgard@hotmail.com
ThankYou for Your time-
xx

Location hidden

#8 Aug 31, 2008
Yeah those airline toilets can be dangerous...flush at the wrong time and your a$$ could be landing before you do lol
Feel Pity 4 dem

Walsall, UK

#9 Aug 31, 2008
Oh I misunderstood the title.

I did know a girl who I thought was into messing about with pooh...but really she was just going through the motions ;-)
SuzieQ

Seattle, WA

#10 Aug 31, 2008
Lots of boys enjoy sliding their tongues up into girl's buttholes!
Join Free
Doesnt matter

Fairport, NY

#11 Sep 17, 2008
Yall are freakin nasty! Anyone who enjoys sucking shit out of someones ass needs a new hobby!
very sexy

Woodville, Australia

#12 Sep 22, 2008
very sexy thing to do
london boy

Hungary

#13 Sep 22, 2008
ugh no! sick! sick! sick!

“r.i.p. brotha darrows x”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 22, 2008
you people are nasty as hell..what worries me more is most of you freaks seem to be in the uk..lol erggghhhh..
london boy

Hungary

#15 Sep 22, 2008
lmao. britain has the sh*t factor! eurgh!
space 2

United States

#16 Sep 22, 2008
meditterranean princess wrote:
you people are nasty as hell..what worries me more is most of you freaks seem to be in the uk..lol erggghhhh..
wtf are you talking about? your thread is more disgusting than this.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 22, 2008
space 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf are you talking about? your thread is more disgusting than this.
you must be some kind of hillbilly if you think shitting in someones mouth is "not" disgusting..???

sleeping with a "human" is not disgusting retard..

Location hidden

#18 Sep 22, 2008
london boy wrote:
lmao. britain has the sh*t factor! eurgh!
lmao,,just nastyyyy...
EatThis

Alburtis, PA

#19 Sep 22, 2008
I love probing my tongue in a CLEAN girls anus. Well, clean on the exterior at least. ;-)
Fingering a girls rear and bumping into a little something unexpected is the ultimate thrill! While "gross" fishing out and swallowing a little treat unbeknownst to her gives a rush I can't even describe.
rodneytool

Bonita Springs, FL

#20 Sep 22, 2008
It is psycological power trip for the women. I have a women that wants to do it to me. So far I have managed to hold her back. I have my doubts

“lets have some fun”

Since: Sep 08

Athens, Greece

#21 Sep 23, 2008
katey 22 manchester wrote:
well i would love to be your human toilet paper. i would love to treat your asxxole like a first class meal and lick it clean. i will be in the u.k. in about 3 weeks want to experience this in full throttle. just tell me when.
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Sep 23, 2008
you cant jsut eat it like that. you need to get shots n stuff, or else you get extremely sick. why do you think people get "ecoli" when they eat without washing their hands from using the bathroom?(and thats just a little spec!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min anonymonimus 564,156
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Johnlandry28 377,138
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min HardCJ 88,260
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 5 min LaughingOutLoud 1,789
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 5 min letssnap 8,476
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 5 min King 66,501
What's your first gay sex experience? (Jul '12) 5 min hardfun 344
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min whimmery 495,007
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min gayfacefuck 225,583
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min elmistordu30 46,893