First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Walt

Dry Ridge, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2008
Well I got a problem I can't really talk to any of my friends about because im so embarassed, so I figured I would post here and see if anyone had any input, or maybe a different outlook.
Last night I got off of work about a half hour early, I work 2nd shift 3pm to 12pm. I had just parked the car in the lot and was looking at the apartment building when I saw from through the front of the building window, my girlfriends ex come out of our apartment. they have a 3yr old son together so I figured it was about him.
After he pulled away i sat in the car smoking a cig for a few minutes then I headed into the apartment. She wasn't in the living room so I headed to the bedroom, It's only a 2 bedroom apt, not very big at all. On the way i checked in on her son,he was fast asleep. When I got to the bedroom she was asleep, or pretending to be asleep, the tv was on and I could see she only had a t shirt on. I should have known then that they weren't just talking, and I should have said something, but I just undressed and got into bed, I kissed on her ear and she rolled over and we kissed for awhile, then she pushed my head down, I don't know why I did it, it all happened so fast but I went down on her. As soon as I started licking her I could tell it tasted different, it had a musky salty taste, and when she sat on my face some globs of his his cum leaked out into my mouth. It was really thick and felt like strands of salty snot that I ended up swallowing.
Now I am too embarassed to even tell her that I saw him leaving, and I am so embarassed that I ate this guys cum out of her that I am afraid to even bring it up. Not only that but I don't know why she would have wanted me too in the first place. I am also pissed that they didn't even use a condom, I have been with her for a little over a year and we have always used one.
I do love her but I don't know how to approach her about this and I don't know what to say to her. I do love her but if she is just simply being mean by cheating and then wanting me to go down on her with his stuff in her I want to break it off. I am so confused and embarassed about this whole thing. I would love to hear some advice, should I just simply leave her asap or should I try and talk to her. Anyway thanks for listening everyone.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 18, 2008
Oh please!! You liked it and you know it. Why else would you swallow another guys splooge? Hope you enjoy drinking all the guy's buddies splooge, too. Sounds like your little lady is a real liar. She makes you use a condom, but she is a c#m dumpster for other men? I bet she has had more d#ck in her than Fruit of the Loom!!!! If you want a relationship with a REAL woman who is honest and will not use you and lie to you, then leave this user and get on with your life. Once a cheater always a cheater. I don't give liars and cheaters a second chance - they never really change - they only get better at cheating and lying.

“we are not the same ..”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 18, 2008
yeah theres no advice needed. leave her without explanation you dont need one. she sounds like a rude b*tch dont waste yourtime. there plenty of faithful women out there..as for the cum in your mouth. gross. shoulda said sumthign then and though its not polite, you should have spit it in her face bc even though i dont know you im sure your a good guy and you dont deserve trash sitting on your face

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Oct 18, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
Oh please!! You liked it and you know it. Why else would you swallow another guys splooge? Hope you enjoy drinking all the guy's buddies splooge, too. Sounds like your little lady is a real liar. She makes you use a condom, but she is a c#m dumpster for other men? I bet she has had more d#ck in her than Fruit of the Loom!!!! If you want a relationship with a REAL woman who is honest and will not use you and lie to you, then leave this user and get on with your life. Once a cheater always a cheater. I don't give liars and cheaters a second chance - they never really change - they only get better at cheating and lying.
Well practice makes perfect. I don't know how anybody could take a cheater back. How can somebody cheat on somebody that loves them? Its so wrong to me... If I ever find anyone to love me, I will respect her and treat her like a princess.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 18, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well practice makes perfect. I don't know how anybody could take a cheater back. How can somebody cheat on somebody that loves them? Its so wrong to me... If I ever find anyone to love me, I will respect her and treat her like a princess.
So true Ronnie! I've been searching for an honest, loving man for a long time. Cheating is the worst form of disrespect in a relationship. You will make the right lady very happy one day with your honesty and values.
Walt

Dry Ridge, KY

#7 Oct 18, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
Shit! I'm sitting in my car about to head home right now and my fucking head is spinning, I agree with what you said all except liking it, I wish I would have said something as soon as I got home.
I think I might just go get a hotel room tonight and think about how I can get out of my lease in the apartment, both our names are on it.
You guys are probably right, once a cheater always a cheater. There is no chance to repair things. Thanks all of you that have answered.
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#8 Oct 18, 2008
Walt wrote:
Well I got a problem I can't really talk to any of my friends about because im so embarassed, so I figured I would post here and see if anyone had any input, or maybe a different outlook.
Last night I got off of work about a half hour early, I work 2nd shift 3pm to 12pm. I had just parked the car in the lot and was looking at the apartment building when I saw from through the front of the building window, my girlfriends ex come out of our apartment. they have a 3yr old son together so I figured it was about him.
After he pulled away i sat in the car smoking a cig for a few minutes then I headed into the apartment. She wasn't in the living room so I headed to the bedroom, It's only a 2 bedroom apt, not very big at all. On the way i checked in on her son,he was fast asleep. When I got to the bedroom she was asleep, or pretending to be asleep, the tv was on and I could see she only had a t shirt on. I should have known then that they weren't just talking, and I should have said something, but I just undressed and got into bed, I kissed on her ear and she rolled over and we kissed for awhile, then she pushed my head down, I don't know why I did it, it all happened so fast but I went down on her. As soon as I started licking her I could tell it tasted different, it had a musky salty taste, and when she sat on my face some globs of his his cum leaked out into my mouth. It was really thick and felt like strands of salty snot that I ended up swallowing.
Now I am too embarassed to even tell her that I saw him leaving, and I am so embarassed that I ate this guys cum out of her that I am afraid to even bring it up. Not only that but I don't know why she would have wanted me too in the first place. I am also pissed that they didn't even use a condom, I have been with her for a little over a year and we have always used one.
I do love her but I don't know how to approach her about this and I don't know what to say to her. I do love her but if she is just simply being mean by cheating and then wanting me to go down on her with his stuff in her I want to break it off. I am so confused and embarassed about this whole thing. I would love to hear some advice, should I just simply leave her asap or should I try and talk to her. Anyway thanks for listening everyone.
I'm sure I read this identical post least year some time ...
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#9 Oct 18, 2008
Maybe it's just deja vu ... so many posts in here maybe it is similar to someone else's
Join Free

Location hidden

#10 Oct 18, 2008
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit! I'm sitting in my car about to head home right now and my fucking head is spinning, I agree with what you said all except liking it, I wish I would have said something as soon as I got home.
I think I might just go get a hotel room tonight and think about how I can get out of my lease in the apartment, both our names are on it.
You guys are probably right, once a cheater always a cheater. There is no chance to repair things. Thanks all of you that have answered.
I'm sorry for saying you liked it - that was not right of me to do - I sincerely apologize!!! I guess I am bitter because I recently broke up with a man who was dishonest and cheated on me. I truly hope you can get on with your life and realize not everyone is a cheater or a liar. There are a lot of good people out there - I just happen to have bad luck finding them, I guess. Best to you!!!
Barney Gumble

Derry, NH

#12 Oct 19, 2008
One song for you to listen to Walt, "Hey Joe" by Hendrix. I think you know what to do
Mike

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2008
That sure sucks Walt.

Sounds like she thinks you are a lil bich.

I say keep the relationship going jus stop guzzling his batter and then gripping about it.

So she has a flaw. Don't we all?

Smear some tappioka pudding on her then eat it. You won't even knowtice the other guys goop

Beside if you don't take care of the other guys baby who will? Him? shoot he can't even take care of his ex.

No you need to stay. This guys only good for one thing. But your the real daddy around the house. But you need to let her know that

When I'm humping I'm allways sayin; who's your daddy, Who's yer daddy. If I don't hear BiG Mike's my daddy. I torcher the shit out of that pusy untill I hear what I want.

hell she'll probably dump the bb daddy once she realizes yer a man. Not a cum guzzlin whiner to scared to be a man
Walt

Dry Ridge, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2008
Well I figured I should let you guys know what happened.
After a long talk we decided to try and work things out. She promised she won't have sex with him anymore, she admitted to doing it with him for the last three months. All she could say about wanting me to go down on her is that the thought of it was sexy and it turned her on, I don't know, has anyone else heard of something like that turning a woman on?
Anyway we have so much time and feelings invested into this relationship that I really want things to work out. The hardest thing I think I'm going to have to deal with is seeing her ex every time he comes to pick up and drop off their son, and wondering if he knows what I did, she promised not to tell him or anyone else.
All of you that answered thanks a bunch.
Little Timmy

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2008
Keep paying the bills chump. I bet she cried. That allways works.

Deep down she hates herself and the world. Everytime she takes your money she hates you more.

She wants her true love. But yer a better provider. She will never love you. You swallowed her true loves cum so you will know his power. But you are blinded by your feelings for her. She is not your. She never was.
Walt

Dry Ridge, KY

#18 Oct 21, 2008
Little Timmy wrote:
Keep paying the bills chump. I bet she cried. That allways works.
Deep down she hates herself and the world. Everytime she takes your money she hates you more.
She wants her true love. But yer a better provider. She will never love you. You swallowed her true loves cum so you will know his power. But you are blinded by your feelings for her. She is not your. She never was.

Well I know that she is not perfect, and neither am I, Even though some things haven't been great, we are going to try and work things out.
And I don't think he is her true love, I just think she had been sleeping with him because he is good in bed, and I work a lot. I know I swallowed his cum, you don't have to rub it in, but how the hell does that mean I will know his true power?
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#19 Oct 21, 2008
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know that she is not perfect, and neither am I, Even though some things haven't been great, we are going to try and work things out.
And I don't think he is her true love, I just think she had been sleeping with him because he is good in bed, and I work a lot. I know I swallowed his cum, you don't have to rub it in, but how the hell does that mean I will know his true power?
I think he is implying that it counts almost like an animal marking his territory.

I suggest you rethink the situation .. your woman showed extreme disrepect for you. You may not want to be her lapdog much longer.
panTsniffr

United States

#20 Oct 21, 2008
my ex did it to me after cheating too she denied it when I 1st suspected her but finally admitted to being unfaithfull after I went down on her several times after she went out and told her that it was obvious that she had been cummmd in and that I had actually become very turned on doing it.
she told me it was a guy from her work with a dick TWICE as big as mine and that it had been going on for months. she apologized but wouldn't commit that she wouldn't do it anymore but I stayed with her and kept letting her go out and going down on her even though she told me I wasn't going to get anything other than a handjob afterward! I was hurt but it was such a turnon being submissive to her that I stayed with her for another year and even watched them have sex several times b4 she left me and started dating him!

“we are not the same ..”

Location hidden

#21 Oct 21, 2008
Walt wrote:
Well I figured I should let you guys know what happened.
After a long talk we decided to try and work things out. She promised she won't have sex with him anymore, she admitted to doing it with him for the last three months. All she could say about wanting me to go down on her is that the thought of it was sexy and it turned her on, I don't know, has anyone else heard of something like that turning a woman on?
Anyway we have so much time and feelings invested into this relationship that I really want things to work out. The hardest thing I think I'm going to have to deal with is seeing her ex every time he comes to pick up and drop off their son, and wondering if he knows what I did, she promised not to tell him or anyone else.
All of you that answered thanks a bunch.
i dont think you should have even talked about it..a cheater can always talk out of it .. youve been played and your playing the water boy in this situation .. doesnt matter what she says shes gunna do .. she humiliated you and disrespected you. you think shed still be there with you if it was turned around? probly not. doesnt matter how sweet things may seem now that you talked its not over, she just knows youl believe her now.some women are like this and you cant change them .. sorry for your situation but your amking the wrong choice

“we are not the same ..”

Location hidden

#22 Oct 21, 2008
you cant cheat on a man and then disrespect hi but making his drink it sorry to bring that up but turning her on was her excuse and you baught it .. she was jsut still horny .. and you got the left overs dont be like that no one can love you much if thats how they treat you. find a good girl to treat you wit respect like a good man deserves
Walt

Dry Ridge, KY

#23 Oct 21, 2008
Thank you ell bell for your input. I know she humiliated me, and disrespected me by having me eat his cum out of her. But nothing is going to change it, she did it, I ate it, I can't take it back. I just can't dwell on it, but just try and move on.

I love her, have put a lot of time and energy into our relationship, and I just want to give it a last chance. That being said I won't take left overs again.

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

#24 Oct 21, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for saying you liked it - that was not right of me to do - I sincerely apologize!!! I guess I am bitter because I recently broke up with a man who was dishonest and cheated on me. I truly hope you can get on with your life and realize not everyone is a cheater or a liar. There are a lot of good people out there - I just happen to have bad luck finding them, I guess. Best to you!!!
I had a similar situation happen to me, I came home early from work with the flu walked in on my now ex fiancee phucking my best friend. I threw her and her kids out that night and got on with things. It was hard, I mean you go through all the stages of a break up but man she did me a favor I'm glad I found out before we got married, In hind sight it was the best thing that could have happened, Now I've got a lady whom I love to death and who loves me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 4 min c00kie 25,038
Snap chat (Dec '12) 4 min cutie_zee 2,564
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min bobi113 60,064
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min snapchat jl_125 539,671
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 4 min venkay 16,696
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min Tyler818 22,330
family breeding 5 min scott 638
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min rebecca_arj 413,561
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min _kiwidude 595,282
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min johnmorris544 250,449
More from around the web