Tell us about threesome experiences. ...
grace

Australia

#31 Jan 29, 2007
thats funny most guys love 2 girls pleasing them
daver999

Canada

#34 Feb 12, 2007
what is the best way to possibly figure out if a women my wife and I know, would be intersted in joining us?
daver999

Canada

#35 Feb 12, 2007
do women generally fantisize about receiving oral from another women?

“Milking it...”

Since: Jan 07

Iowa City, IA

#37 Feb 13, 2007
daver999 wrote:
do women generally fantisize about receiving oral from another women?
... this is a question that has an open-ended answer.

I would find it safe to say that yes- some women do. But also--- some don't. Some just aren't really that aroused by other women.

I fantasize more about giving oral than receiving it.

[I know that may not be helpful... but it is my '2-cents']
Artie and Judy

Fitchburg, MA

#38 Jun 30, 2007
robbie wrote:
I think that most men dream about a threesome, with two women who are as into each other as they are into him.
I would not be surprised to learn that many women have this same fantasy, but how common with two men versus with two women?
Have some of you out there got stories to tell us about true life events? WHat about some "almost, but not quite" stories.
If one wanted to have such an event, how would one go about getting it?
I suspect that the bisexuals of this world are the most likely to have a threesome. AM I right? Wwhat percentage of the population is bisexual anyhow?
Maybe someday ...
My loving beautiful wife and I get very aroused talking about inviting another man to join us. My wife is one of the best lovers any man could have. She sucks so perfectly and deep throat with ease and craves the taste of semen and she has deep and long organisms.
Our fantasy stated out by talking about many different combinations and most my wife couldn’t relate to but once we hit on the idea of a man joining us my wife became very wet so I knew this would work. I would have never though of another man but once I saw how it turned my wife on I got turned on to the idea as well. We love to play with this fantasy and have had some incredible sex talking about it. She loves the idea so much she wants us to find someone soon. The idea of watching my wife suck another mans penis is incredible and me doing things to her at the same time would make her feel like a princess and drives us both of crazy. All she talks about is playing and sucking two penises at the same time, she loves semen in her or on her. I like creampies and she loves to snowblow me, so this man would have to be open to new things.
We are both professionals and publicly visible so this could be very difficult to pull off. We are slowing working on it and both can’t wait for the erotic day.
Father Coitus Eruptus

Victoria, Canada

#39 Jul 9, 2007
Ok, confess!

A month plus hath passed ~ have you two moved forward yet?
Artie and Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someday ...
My loving beautiful wife and I get very aroused talking about inviting another man to join us. My wife is one of the best lovers any man could have. She sucks so perfectly and deep throat with ease and craves the taste of semen and she has deep and long organisms.
Our fantasy stated out by talking about many different combinations and most my wife couldn’t relate to but once we hit on the idea of a man joining us my wife became very wet so I knew this would work. I would have never though of another man but once I saw how it turned my wife on I got turned on to the idea as well. We love to play with this fantasy and have had some incredible sex talking about it. She loves the idea so much she wants us to find someone soon. The idea of watching my wife suck another mans penis is incredible and me doing things to her at the same time would make her feel like a princess and drives us both of crazy. All she talks about is playing and sucking two penises at the same time, she loves semen in her or on her. I like creampies and she loves to snowblow me, so this man would have to be open to new things.
We are both professionals and publicly visible so this could be very difficult to pull off. We are slowing working on it and both can’t wait for the erotic day.
Father Coitus Eruptus

Victoria, Canada

#40 Jul 9, 2007
Well, one could ask her! Best if your wife does, far less threatening that way.
daver999 wrote:
what is the best way to possibly figure out if a women my wife and I know, would be intersted in joining us?
Mcjorie Verman

Chennai, India

#41 Jul 18, 2007
A boy can easily perform and ejaculate more with a girl, in presence of another girl. It will enhance his sex capability.
triplay

United States

#42 Jul 18, 2007
I have done many, and love doing threesums with mfm. I mainly like it if I care alot about the girl. I have done them with a girlfriend and wife. Nothing turns me on more than seeing her nude in front of someone and getting wet. When his dick slides into her or she is holding him it drivves me crazy. I also love to take pics!!
Father Coitus Eruptus

Victoria, Canada

#43 Jul 22, 2007
Interesting. Many say one should NOT be in a 'caring' relationship if one wants to be invoved in a MFM.
Are you talking about your wife or a girlfriend?
triplay wrote:
I have done many, and love doing threesums with mfm. I mainly like it if I care alot about the girl. I have done them with a girlfriend and wife. Nothing turns me on more than seeing her nude in front of someone and getting wet. When his dick slides into her or she is holding him it drivves me crazy. I also love to take pics!!

Since: Jul 07

Victoria, Canada

#45 Jul 24, 2007
Just moving this thread up the list.....
Artie and Judy

Monterey, MA

#46 Aug 8, 2007
We have not but we do talk about a lot. I guess when we find the right man that we trust and the right private moment then it will happen. We both feel it's going to be fabulous when it does happen.
Father Coitus Eruptus

Victoria, Canada

#47 Aug 14, 2007
Thanks for responding. So often on these boards, people make comments about their desires and plans for 'the future' and then just disappear.
Would be great if they'd share either subsequent delights or failures.
I for one. am not interested in the big gangbang , anonomyous 'screwing' stuff , I'm more interested in close friendships and the interaction/joy/fallout etc amongst close friends.
Artie and Judy wrote:
We have not but we do talk about a lot. I guess when we find the right man that we trust and the right private moment then it will happen. We both feel it's going to be fabulous when it does happen.

Since: May 07

Kansas City, MO

#48 Aug 14, 2007
robbie wrote:
I think that most men dream about a threesome, with two women who are as into each other as they are into him.
I would not be surprised to learn that many women have this same fantasy, but how common with two men versus with two women?
Have some of you out there got stories to tell us about true life events? WHat about some "almost, but not quite" stories.
If one wanted to have such an event, how would one go about getting it?
I suspect that the bisexuals of this world are the most likely to have a threesome. AM I right? Wwhat percentage of the population is bisexual anyhow?
I would prefer to be with two guys but, I'm not loosing any sleep over it. LOL

Victoria, Canada

#49 Aug 15, 2007
You might lose sleep if were a 'victim' being worshipped by two interesting guys!
Carmel1978 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would prefer to be with two guys but, I'm not loosing any sleep over it. LOL

Since: May 07

Overland Park, KS

#50 Aug 15, 2007
Father Coitus Eruptus wrote:
You might lose sleep if were a 'victim' being worshipped by two interesting guys!
<quoted text>
hmm, perhaps you are right.

Victoria, Canada

#52 Aug 15, 2007
Yes
Carmel1978 wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm, perhaps you are right.

Victoria, Canada

#53 Aug 18, 2007
No updates so far this weekend? Pity.
random

Grand Forks, Canada

#54 Aug 19, 2007
I would never want to have a threesome with another man,the thought of accidentally touching hi.. *shudder* anywho... 2 woman on one guy is what I would like... but my girlfriend and her friend would have to be bi...

Victoria, Canada

#55 Aug 20, 2007
Surprise.
What guy does not want two women to himself?
But what if YOUR woman desires BOTH situations?
You get your 'fantasy', she gets 'hers'?
random wrote:
I would never want to have a threesome with another man,the thought of accidentally touching hi..*shudder* anywho... 2 woman on one guy is what I would like... but my girlfriend and her friend would have to be bi...
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lesbian snapchat 1 min candiiigirl 1
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Cbidzz 259,996
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Alxxla1 1,522,305
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 2 min Wills 33,279
Guys with fleshlights?? 2 min candiiigirl 1
Swimming in underwear 2 min jo jo 1
Anyone know any woman that have taken big co ck 3 min Yorkshire29 1
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min alexgr 364,637
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min gaynaughtylad89 159,647
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 6 min sassy_meatballs 188,506