Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

swagger12

Cranford, NJ

#1 Aug 2, 2011
Post story. What was the incident
tom

Quesnel, Canada

#2 Aug 3, 2011
we just pee away....Our pee made the snow yellow. So we try to make a design...
Jenji_19

Portland, OR

#3 Aug 3, 2011
Wow, your people who wear clothes all the time sure make a big deal out of seeing each other's bodies! It makes me glad my family is nudists, and that I was raised that way. It's just normal natural and casually being naked together all the time, friends family and other nudists strangers give it a try, you'll love it!
tom

Quesnel, Canada

#4 Aug 3, 2011
Jenji_19 wrote:
Wow, your people who wear clothes all the time sure make a big deal out of seeing each other's bodies! It makes me glad my family is nudists, and that I was raised that way. It's just normal natural and casually being naked together all the time, friends family and other nudists strangers give it a try, you'll love it!
Family nudity is great.... I also was raised as a male nudist and I love it.....
vinod doshi

India

#5 Oct 18, 2011
sure,i make it a point to watch friends at urinals without divider.MY best friend is dark and he is quite an exhibitionist while changing dress or while in urinals.he is the same at his home too.while changing dress he does not turn otherside as usually guys do.he likes to expose his medium sized penis,black and uncut only while with close friends while changing.he is also comfortable with his younger brother while changing.he exposes penis to others only at urinals while peeing.his brother is also comfortable with his friends,male cousins,my friend and fortunately me.i have seen them saying comments to each other about overgrown pubic hair and needs of shaving and some times tugging each others pubic hair.the younger brother has also got his black medium sized uncut penis.my first view of both of them was while peeing at a urinal standing close to each other.they made no effort to hide their penises and i could see them without any effort.i could see them trying to look at mine but i am shy to expose my penis to friends and known men,strangers i have no problem.so i was hard and my fore skin was retraced back with pink part exposed.oh,forgot to mention i am also dark skinned so my cock is black with dark pink tip.i was my cock with both hands cupped around it so only a little pink part was exposed.my other friend rohan is no exhibitonist while changing but he does not hide his dick while in urinal from others.he is fair and well built,but has an uncut big dick black in colour.he looks down his dick while peeing and does not hide it from others.he also does not look at others.satish,my other friend takes care not to expose his dick to others but regularly checks others.i have seen his enoromous dick at urials,black in colour with retacable fore skin and always a little hard at urinls.my other friend ashish is so fair but he has jet black uncut cock.i saw it once while in urinals peeing next to him.he was holding his member with both hands.suddenly his girlfriend called on mobile while he has ejected a small stream.i recognised her by the ring tone.he picked up phone with his right hand and started talking while pissing in small strams as i was sdtanding one his right side i saw his jet black penis clearly.he got a little hard as his gal was on line.so while shaking and pulling foreskin back at end of peeing i got to see his dark pink glans.
rajveer

Chandigarh, India

#7 Jan 2, 2013
I ve once seen one of my frnds kartikey's cock as he showed it to me two times and once seen my classmate aroosh's black dick and hold apporv's dick while he was peeing
jessica

North Tonawanda, NY

#9 Feb 14, 2014
It Is Weird Seeing Another Persons D*^%(k

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#11 Feb 14, 2014
I have seen my friends and it is huge.
big daddy

Melton Mowbray, UK

#12 Feb 14, 2014
jessica wrote:
It Is Weird Seeing Another Persons D*^%(k
You want to see mine;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Jamie16 45,972
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min text me asap 453,754
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 2 min jgman19 17,701
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min jimmyb 75,244
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min rafe2515 277,843
Looking for older guys ;) 2 min WetPanties 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Googlyboo 595,106
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Bustwithmenow 631,640
More from around the web