Kazzy

United States

#21 Jun 20, 2010
Used to have that prob for a whole year...and what year! But then I stopped, started, stopped again, started again, stopped for a long while then went off and on for a minute there and now I'm here, bout a week without it.

I usually find I masturbate when I can't get any sexually. A chick at my job let's me sniff that delicious ass when I'm feelin AWOL so I'm cool now.
Hale Mary

United States

#22 Jun 21, 2010
God I love orgasm. The greatest joy in my life is achieving orgasm and getting to relax and release all the tension and feel soooo good.
nice guy but horny alot

Oxon Hill, MD

#23 Jun 21, 2010
Hale Mary wrote:
God I love orgasm. The greatest joy in my life is achieving orgasm and getting to relax and release all the tension and feel soooo good.
Want me to help u achieve more orgasms ;-)
nownownow

Montréal, Canada

#24 Jun 21, 2010
Well when i masturbate, i don't really think of the orgasm.
nownownow

Montréal, Canada

#25 Jun 21, 2010
I guess the awareness of the orgasm is in the back of my mind, lol , i know it'll lead to that, but I don't really do it to get an orgasm , i think.
from EU

Vienna, Austria

#26 Jun 21, 2010
Hale Mary wrote:
I should have said I have three complete orgasm cycles a day.
To my opinion there is no reason to flip out about your pasion.

I will treat my fanny twice a day in the average for 30 to 60 minutes each time, if there is no partner. When 13 I peaked with about 5 or 6 long masturbation sessions a day overwhelmed by the easily attainable pleasure. I admit this was the bearable limit.

I think I have been addicted to self stimulation through the many years since 11. But this addiction isn´t uncommon. We both are in good company of millions of other females.

If your life isn´t disturbed severely, enjoy the exciting gift God gave us to have innocent pleasure!
Vincent

Dasmariñas, Philippines

#27 Jun 21, 2010
Yeah im so addicted to masturbation since when i was 13 yrs. old every time before bath and before sleep. And now I'm 23 yrs.old i like to eat Pu_s_..
Hale Mary

United States

#28 Jun 24, 2010
God I love orgasm. Yes it is a God given gift. I know it's all tied in with reproduction and getting people to have sex and have babies. But, I just love to masturbate and experience orgasm. Some people have sex fantasy while masturbating. Some I do but a lot of times, my mind goes blank as I absorb the feeling of the vibrator and its hitting the right spots and it feels better and better until it all happens.
Join Free
jake conrell 17 yo Male

Santa Clara, CA

#29 Jun 24, 2010
Haha. So do you wake up with your fingers in your puscy?
sharee babe wrote:
<quoted text>I have all intentions of cumming, but it relaxes me so much, it puts me to sleep!!
Hale Mary

United States

#30 Jun 26, 2010
God I love orgasm. I am addicted to the masturbation feelings of being filled with a vibrator and love the feeling of going gradually over the edge. And for all you girls lucky enough to have a man who knows how to do that to you, enjoy!!!!
sexatcams

Iasi, Romania

#31 Jun 26, 2010
my opinion for a good masturbation u can try SexAtCams com
Calls Them Out

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Jun 26, 2010
I know I'm addicted to it. The longest I've ever been able to refrain was for a period of 6 months then I had a wet dream and made a mess of myself...lol. True story.

As for a Masturbation 12 step program I think the closest thing to it is Sexaholics Anonymous and Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (SLAA). I think I could benefit from something like this, but can't get my courage up to go to a meeting. I'm definitely addicted to masturbating and I actually masturbate more than I have sex and that's purely by choice. My gf actually gets upset at me sometimes because I'll want to jerk off instead of going for it one more time in the sack. I can have morning sex with her and after she leaves for work I'm jerking off as soon as she's out the door. I've been this way since I discovered that it felt good when I was only 9. I'm in my 30s now. I really do want to stop or at least cut it down significantly, but I just can't seem to find the will power.

Being that I used drugs when I was younger I can tell you that is a perfect comparison for it because it is exactly like chasing the high. You get the same euphoric feeling when you peak on drugs as you do during a climax, that intense rush and relaxation floods the body when it is first released.

Don't listen to these people in here. You wouldn't be asking the questions you are if you didn't have a feeling that it's a problem for you. They're consumed by their own desire for others to be like them.

Everyone DOES NOT masturbate, that's just ridiculous thinking to even say something that stupid. You merely want to believe that to convince yourself. It's pretty pathetic when you have to tell yourself outrageous lies to justify the means and then seek out others to confirm your own lies. Ignorance and perversion at it's finest. Some of you will get offended at what I said, but I just call it how I see it. You can lie to yourselves all day and to whomever will listen to your nonsense. It is what it is. Hail Mary is seeking help and most of you respond by trying to purposely mislead her. It's almost crazy how evil our own sexuality becomes. It looks to destroy not only ourselves, but take others down with us.
hanky panky 3

Silex, MO

#33 Jun 28, 2010
Hale Mary wrote:
God I love orgasm. I am addicted to the masturbation feelings of being filled with a vibrator and love the feeling of going gradually over the edge. And for all you girls lucky enough to have a man who knows how to do that to you, enjoy!!!!
so you prolong it for a long time before coming?
How long does it take for one of your sessions? do you have just one big orgasm, or do you keep going until you have another? Most females like to use the vibrator for clit stimulation. of all the addictions, I believe this one is the best, as it won't harm you.
yep

Vienna, Austria

#34 Jun 29, 2010
Hale Mary wrote:
Yor comment is encouraging to others. This will help to overcome an unnecessary guilty conscience. Would be a pity to miss one of the most pleasant matters in life.
Hale Mary

United States

#35 Jul 3, 2010
I find orgasm so relaxing and calming that I need it to happen. I just don't feel right without it. I don't have a bf now so I have to do something like the masturbation to get happy.

Since: May 10

London, UK

#36 Jul 3, 2010
I have to do it every day. i even had a wank in the mens toilets. hey hale mary do you fancy swapping pics of us doing it? my email is rabbitme@live.co.uk
pablo

Peru

#37 Jul 7, 2010
for me, masturbation is easier than for most American guys. That s because I am uncut: no lubes needed.I roll my foreskin beckwards and forwards: if I do it fast, I cum fast, or if I do it slowly, I will feel intense, very intense orgasmic pleasure; then I do it even slower,until it is absolutely and deliciously unbeareble: then I make I fast movement of my glans, and I shoot off an incredible amount of cum to quite a distance. I have masturbated together with 3 other uncut guys, they did it OK but needed lube and could not graduate cumming faster or slower...You see we uncut guys have extra pleasures you never imagined: that is why they circumcised you at birth: so you would not masturbate; but no way, you still do; all Americans do it....
Hale Mary

La Jolla, CA

#38 Jul 10, 2010
God I love orgasm. I masturbate to orgasm three times a day. I love the feeling of building tension and it feels better and better until finally you are on overload as you reach the climax. God it feels so good!
Hale Mary

La Jolla, CA

#39 Jul 11, 2010
God I love orgasm and masturbating. Is there a better feeling in the world than orgasm? I found a site with nude erect men and it just makes my body ready for whatever I can do to get to that point of satisfaction, if you know what I mean.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#40 Jul 11, 2010
Hale Mary wrote:
God I love orgasm and masturbating. Is there a better feeling in the world than orgasm? I found a site with nude erect men and it just makes my body ready for whatever I can do to get to that point of satisfaction, if you know what I mean.
That kind of satisfaction can be very addicting! I'm with you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manchester 50+ bi guy for mutual sucking/wanking 3 min curious 542
Do some people are from quebec and want sexting... (Jun '13) 3 min lovelovelove 6
lookin for cock 3 min Mark 22
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min sethd241 599,462
Pics of my gf on snapchat 3 min Snap my gf uk 684
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min teen15horny 546,686
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min johnpaddy14 61,795
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min thehunt96 254,144
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min That guy 418,399
More from around the web