Not too big! Ouch, chicks love it!!!!!
ali

Amman, Jordan

#2 Nov 28, 2007
thanks
jodie

Canberra, Australia

#3 Nov 28, 2007
As long as the guy is willing why not. After all most of you guys are happy enough to do anal on us girls so why shouldn't we be able to return the favour?
Anything_Anal

San Francisco, CA

#4 Nov 29, 2007
jodie wrote:
As long as the guy is willing why not. After all most of you guys are happy enough to do anal on us girls so why shouldn't we be able to return the favour?
I like the way you think... let's do anal on each other...
angie

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2007
Luv doing that with my partners
jimmy

UK

#6 Nov 30, 2007
i would love to try it so she could wank me whilst doing me
frank

Rome, Italy

#7 Dec 4, 2007
i'm 47 and thinking about it am i nomal?? its finding the right lady o'h well mybe 1 day it will happen ciaooooooo
frank

Rome, Italy

#8 Dec 4, 2007
o'h by the way if there's a lady in sicily that would like to try it on me leave a mesg on here remember it will be my first time so take it easy on me ciaooooooooooooooooooo
Join Free

Since: Jun 07

Frederick, MD

#9 Dec 10, 2007
I always thought this was weird until a married man wanted me to dress him up stockings and all and use a strap-on. Was a turn on, sort of pay back.

Since: Dec 07

Killeen, TX

#10 Dec 11, 2007
I am not really into seeing and smelling poop. Not my thing.
andet1987

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2008
im a douche and luv plastic up mt as@
William

Lady Lake, FL

#12 Jan 31, 2008
I have been looking for a woman who will bone me up. The thought of her excercising power and prowes over me , taking me like a bitch and feeling her chest against my back while she goes in me makes me hard.
Patrick

Montréal, Canada

#13 Jan 31, 2008
It is awesome to see my wife standing befoe me with a strap-on, making me lick it to lubricate then penetrate my. so good.
HnyNurse

Clemson, SC

#14 Feb 3, 2008
I give it to my hubby all the time, turns me on, makes me drip down my thighs and I have come like this several times
Come and get me

Jordan, NY

#15 Apr 1, 2008
If any girl wants to do it really bad, get a hold of me! Im a hot guy 5'11", 180lbs, muscular/athletic build. butthole1616@yahoo.com
frank

Rome, Italy

#16 Apr 18, 2008
mybe 1 day who knows
bumperv

Newport, UK

#17 Sep 17, 2008
the feeling is great, makes me *** within seconds, wife looks realy horny dressed up with a strap on in front
Sarah Palin

Troy, MI

#18 Sep 17, 2008
I love doing it and making him dress up in stockings-garterbelt-sheer panties-heels and a short skirt and blouse.I dress up as a guy in a suit and make him get on his knees and suck my d!ck before he gets any of it,than i turn him around bending him over the deck railing and lift his skirt.I'll give his ass a few smacks before pulling his panties down and greasing him up with cooking oil,leaning over i ask him if he's ready to be my slut and push forward before he can answer back.My daughter has sat there watching us and teasing him as i plowed his back yard,she likes to masturbate and squirt as she watches me do my slut.Very exciting,she has even asked if she could trade places with me next time,we haven't replyed back yet.
Storme

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Oct 2, 2008
It's the biggest turn-on ever, I and he get off big time. We try every position possible, and set aside a whole night to play when using strap-on. The turn-on comes not only from the act, but also from his vulnerability, and the trust he has in me to ask me to share in one of his most secret fantasies, as he his extremely masculine........oh getting wet just thinking about it.....roll-on tonight he's on his way home now.....lol
RealityDealer

Columbus, OH

#20 Oct 2, 2008
jodie wrote:
The problem with that logic is that it would only make sense if women had a natural penis.

If 2 homosexual men were talking about anal sense, than your logic would make sense.

Women do not have a penis, so they don't get pleasure from penetration in the same way a man would.

Women would be using something fake, versus a guy using something natural.

It would then bring up the question of why a woman would want to use a strap on?

That then leads to issue of dominance, control, masculinity, feminism, etc....

In a nut shell a guy performing anal sex on a woman is not the same as a woman trying to perform anal sex on a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Friends 595,947
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 3 min sexygirl 13,673
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min 16 m uk 632,269
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min danjones993 278,195
Clean shaven or hairy balls? (Jul '14) 3 min Cut 24
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min bigman 26,375
southamerica snapchat couples 4 min anonimous 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Peechi12 454,334
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Nudebitchxx 75,411
More from around the web