Location hidden

#3972 Jan 21, 2013
The Tremeloes ~ Silence is Golden..

“HAPPY NEW YEAR”

Since: Jun 12

from LONDON

#3973 Jan 21, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>Kellyy .. i have watched from the sidelines and this is my opinion...
YOu seem overly concerned with how others behave in the forum, or misbehave, and you seem to spend a lot of time trying to tell others what you think is proper behaviour. A lot of your posts with several people seem concerned with this.
THis is an open forum with many diverse people, and here in cyberland we feel like we can "let our hair down" a bit and not have to be confined to the rigid restraints of the real world where we have to be politically correct and hold our tongues all the time. That means that you will see people be a little more brazen about things than in the RW ...
If I was your friend and you did this to me in the real world, I would be wary of everything I say to you or do around you, I would worry that every tiny misstep or imperfectly articulated comment would have you jumping down my throat correcting me and judging me, to be honest.
Others have noted your overly sensitive style in this forum .. so I am adding to that list ... but with the above explanation to help you understand our behaviour better and to help you see how others see you.
Now let me finish by saying, you do seem to be a nice person and you do seem to have good intentions overall ... and I think this is why others are willing to talk and discuss ... if a true troll came along trying to tell others how to behave (such as grouch, for examaple) the reaction would be far more combatative.
Perhaps you should reread the PM you sent me on Jan12. You were honest with me about your feelings.
If its of any interest to you Ellie and I are trying to sort it out and I owe JMA a PM. Anybody else that has commented are unimportant to me.
I can understand JMA posting me, because although I didn't agree with everything she said, in the end she was trying to be helpful and helped stop me walking away.
Considering we have PMd in the past, can you please tell me why on this occasion you posted instead of using a PM? IMO it seems you want everyone to see your attempt at putting me down. Do you think I really care that you have joined the list of people that think Iím over sensitive? People on that list donít know me and never will. Saying Iím over sensitive has been used to distract from what Iím trying to say. I would rather be sensitive than have to be as hard as nails to survive here. Or to be too scared to say what I really want to. I donít hide.
Read your third paragraph and compare that to what you said on your PM. You are starting to look a hypocrite, perhaps you should have stayed on the sidelines.
In case you missed my question, why did you post instead of PM?

“Nuthin's sweet bout me.....”

Since: May 12

under your bed

#3974 Jan 21, 2013
Phil Collins - Against All Odds........

“thinking bi”

Since: Sep 11

CLEVELAND

#3975 Jan 21, 2013
frou frou "let go"

“thinking bi”

Since: Sep 11

CLEVELAND

#3976 Jan 21, 2013
rumer "sara smile"

“Nuthin's sweet bout me.....”

Since: May 12

under your bed

#3977 Jan 21, 2013
America - Daisy Jane......
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#3978 Jan 21, 2013
Tomato privy-Let me shove the article into heaven.
Join Free

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#3979 Jan 21, 2013
Locked out of Heaven.....Bruno Mars

“Life is a beach...”

Since: Apr 11

Take time to coast.

#3980 Jan 21, 2013
Heaven - Los Lonely Boys

“16 is NOT my age. ”

KC MO

#3981 Jan 21, 2013
A "Heaven" theme going this morning.

“Life is a beach...”

Take time to coast.

#3982 Jan 21, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a new drug? Huey Lewis, oh" wait that's I want a new drug.
LOL Not quite David. It is something that trolls needs to use. I see his posts are gone. So sad for him. Not!!

Joy to the World - Three Dog Night
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#3983 Jan 21, 2013
Dark angelhyper-livin on green time plants.

“Life is a beach...”

Take time to coast.

#3984 Jan 21, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
A "Heaven" theme going this morning.
Your post made me think of that song by Los Lonely Boys. Hadn't heard that in a longtime. See my above post? Woo hoo!

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Soundtrack from the Wizard of Oz.

“16 is NOT my age. ”

KC MO

#3985 Jan 21, 2013
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post made me think of that song by Los Lonely Boys. Hadn't heard that in a longtime. See my above post? Woo hoo!
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Soundtrack from the Wizard of Oz.
I did.:)
Nick-O-Teen

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#3986 Jan 21, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't heard this in ages .... good choice... you have interesting taste in music... decidedly British I would say???
Does this date you as well?
You're right Franco. Although a lot of people in the States remember the British Invasion period, a lot of our music never made it across the pond. Marmalade for example were very successful, yet Reflections was their only major US hit.

As for the song dating me, let's just say I was 15 when I bought the record a week or two before Christmas 1969 :)

“HAPPY NEW YEAR”

Since: Jun 12

from LONDON

#3987 Jan 21, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow- Ellie Garland. Sorry Judy,

“16 is NOT my age. ”

KC MO

#3988 Jan 21, 2013
Too Close......Alex Clare

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI 867-5309

#3989 Jan 21, 2013
Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3990 Jan 21, 2013
ESPN radio.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want to see pics of wifes/gf or sisters while i... 3 min ljuk 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min SeahamFella 277,788
Bi or Gay guys in or around the tamworth, uk ar... (Feb '12) 3 min tom ball 2,986
How do women feel, when guys look down their tops? (Apr '13) 4 min Soffer 121
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 4 min willyorwonthe 2,503
want to watch a girl pee on Skype (Oct '13) 4 min Theflash77 5
Sharing pics of my sexy 59 yr old 40DD wife. 4 min MyNakedWife 209
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min dirghj vvbfaiood 471,578
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min NeedAFriend 159,753
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Dylj 377,717
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min lovydovynudes 12,778
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search