Staight girls that have a Jilling off...

Staight girls that have a Jilling off girlfriend

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Mar 12

Friedens, PA

#1 Mar 12, 2012
how common? who? how old?...ect
jay

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 30, 2012
karine wrote:
I used to have 2 best girlfriends who I used to masturbate with, we did it a lot and for many years, it started at about 12 and went on until we were about 17, which is when we started to leave home for university and things, we sometimes touched each others boobs but we didn't go any further than that, it was fun and I enjoyed watching them play with themselves and cumming in front of me, and I think they did too.
Skype or kik
ChillinVillan

Frankenmuth, MI

#4 May 30, 2012
karine wrote:
I used to have 2 best girlfriends who I used to masturbate with, we did it a lot and for many years, it started at about 12 and went on until we were about 17, which is when we started to leave home for university and things, we sometimes touched each others boobs but we didn't go any further than that, it was fun and I enjoyed watching them play with themselves and cumming in front of me, and I think they did too.
U regret not takin it step further and trying something more?
Jenny

San Diego, CA

#5 May 30, 2012
My friends and I do it all the time, especially at sleepover parties!
Anonymous

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Jul 9, 2012
karine wrote:
do you have skype or kik
Anonymous

Chatsworth, GA

#9 Jul 9, 2012
Jenny wrote:
My friends and I do it all the time, especially at sleepover parties!
do you have a skype or kik

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Smallllll 916,386
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min Ess134 22,542
Dirty ki...k 1 min Mason_white145 180,381
Looking for horny guys to talk to I'm a horny g... (Jun '11) 1 min HORNYgirl17 2,508
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min vdlwd 448,103
gay teens in Missouri? (Sep '11) 2 min JustAnotherguy 317
Master Looking For An Online Female Sex Slave (Aug '13) 2 min kinkyrob 387
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 19 min Pearl 14,381
More from around the web