Having an Affair With A 62 Year old Woman

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BlueTarnation

Nederland, TX

#1 Jan 27, 2010
Although I am married, I've been seeing a 62 year-old mama for no-strings fun for about 6 months and it's the best ever! She's the most funloving, erotic, up-for-anything woman that I've ever been with.

Her body is not perfect, but she's as cute as a button and never says no.. to ANYTHING!

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Bang a granny today!

Since: Dec 09

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Jan 27, 2010
BlueTarnation wrote:
Although I am married, I've been seeing a 62 year-old mama for no-strings fun for about 6 months and it's the best ever! She's the most funloving, erotic, up-for-anything woman that I've ever been with.
Her body is not perfect, but she's as cute as a button and never says no.. to ANYTHING!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Bang a granny today!
I have had several older women lovers in the past few years who were just looking for a little companionship and good sex. They have been lots of fun and willing to please and be pleased so I am definitely hooked on older women 60-65+

“Eschew Obfuscation”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2010
BlueTarnation wrote:
Although I am married, I've been seeing a 62 year-old mama for no-strings fun for about 6 months and it's the best ever! She's the most funloving, erotic, up-for-anything woman that I've ever been with.
Her body is not perfect, but she's as cute as a button and never says no.. to ANYTHING!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Bang a granny today!
I have gone with much older women since I was in my 20's. Not only are they everything you say, but more importantly with oler women there is no drama. They don't want you to love them. They really don't care if you are married, or otherwise committed. They don't make demands on your time. Older women for me!
Karen

Lincolnwood, IL

#4 Jan 27, 2010
And when they take their teeth out BOY what a BJ lol,lol.
Kurt Steinberg

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 27, 2010
Those liver spots must really turn you on!

Since: Dec 09

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Jan 27, 2010
Kurt Steinberg wrote:
Those liver spots must really turn you on!
It's easy to shoot off a sophomoric comment, but it's much more enjoyable to share mutual pleasure with a willing partner. So you don't share the interest but are willing to expose your bad sense of humor. Very mature.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 27, 2010
BlueTarnation wrote:
Although I am married, I've been seeing a 62 year-old mama for no-strings fun for about 6 months and it's the best ever! She's the most funloving, erotic, up-for-anything woman that I've ever been with.
Her body is not perfect, but she's as cute as a button and never says no.. to ANYTHING!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Bang a granny today!
Good on ya Blue :) wish I had that sort of luck :)

“Eschew Obfuscation”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 27, 2010
Karen wrote:
And when they take their teeth out BOY what a BJ lol,lol.
Actually I once had a older lady friend with removable teeth. She lost them in some sort of accident, and not because of age.

And YES! What a BJ - WOW!!
Join Free
Kurt Steinberg

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 28, 2010
miken13 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to shoot off a sophomoric comment, but it's much more enjoyable to share mutual pleasure with a willing partner. So you don't share the interest but are willing to expose your bad sense of humor. Very mature.
Some older women are hot, but 62 is really old!

“Eschew Obfuscation”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#10 Jan 28, 2010
Kurt Steinberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Some older women are hot, but 62 is really old!
No - it is NOT. 60 is the new 40.
BlueTarnation

Nederland, TX

#11 Feb 10, 2010
Thanks for the replies, guys. She does NOT have removable teeth LOL! She's in good shape. She's healthy, active, cute, and works full-time as a nurse.

She loves oral sex, watch videos with me, and loves anal sex. Honestly, she's so appreciative and excited and just happy to have a no-strings-attached friend.
I recommend you try it!
Gary

AOL

#12 Feb 10, 2010
Wrinkled skin, thats what turns me on. I like the feel of large expanses of old skin that is wrinkled. It feels so sexy when I caress it.
Anonymous

Gainesville, FL

#13 Feb 10, 2010
I began having an affair with a 65 y.o. woman when I was about 50. We worked together and she taught me lessons during work and after we got off work. She was a divorced grandmother, but she loved oral sex, both giving and receiving. She could "deep-throat" me, savor and swallow the load like a champ. We performed every sex act known. Sexually, she is by far, the best partner I have EVER had. There's a lot to be said for "the older woman".
Dan

AOL

#14 Feb 10, 2010
My experience with older women is limited, but the few I have done it with were very satisfying. Maybe it is just me having that fantasy of making love to someone older is like having sex with mom. Besides I feel so strangely satisfied after I made them c*m, like I really did it with her.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#15 Feb 10, 2010
FlatbushSam wrote:
<quoted text>
No - it is NOT. 60 is the new 40.
Some women age well and if they have taken care of themselves they can look much younger than they are.
Dan

AOL

#16 Feb 10, 2010
Age is just a number, look at Nancy Pelosi, she looks great, even when I dont always agree with her policies

Since: Dec 09

Tallahassee, FL

#17 Feb 10, 2010
Dan wrote:
My experience with older women is limited, but the few I have done it with were very satisfying. Maybe it is just me having that fantasy of making love to someone older is like having sex with mom. Besides I feel so strangely satisfied after I made them c*m, like I really did it with her.
For me it's not the mom fantasy, but there is something special about an older woman if she is still sexually active. She knows what she likes and is not afraid to ask for it. She is also very giving of her well-honed talents, and nothing has to be rushed. Take time to have fun, please her, and she will please you. We all get wrinkled when we get old - look past those wrinkles to the true beauty and honest sexuality of a mature woman. You will not be disappointed.
Bobby

Rochester, MN

#18 Mar 5, 2012
Kurt Steinberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Some older women are hot, but 62 is really old!
I love him really know I'm 50 years old and I love them older than 62 just because a woman is old doesn't mean she's dead Ivan C and a 68-year-old lady for five years I was in my 40s and for started to have sex with her now that she is 68 she is so sweet and how she is the love of
Bobby

Rochester, MN

#19 Mar 5, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I began having an affair with a 65 y.o. woman when I was about 50. We worked together and she taught me lessons during work and after we got off work. She was a divorced grandmother, but she loved oral sex, both giving and receiving. She could "deep-throat" me, savor and swallow the load like a champ. We performed every sex act known. Sexually, she is by far, the best partner I have EVER had. There's a lot to be said for "the older woman".
you are right there is nothing like an old who doesn't mind giving you a little bit of her body I love older women I've had is old is an 87-year-old lady I would like to try and 90 but I don't POSSIBLE a lot of the 90-year-old ladies I know are in nursing homes maybe you should get a job there
Bobby

Rochester, MN

#20 Mar 5, 2012
I've had some pretty old women someone not all that great looking but I think the uglier they are the more I like him what's between your legs is as good as any 20-year-old girl sometimes tighter than them I have sex with a lot of old ladies the oldest has been 87 years of age when I see gray and white here I get excited I love having sex with the women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 3 min MylfLyfe 10,009
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Hot_mart88 700,236
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Baz30 707,717
Help a girl out? 3 min hornyboi420 26
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min CassieMayze 93,660
delhi gay sex 3 min bro 3,602
i love old pervy men (Aug '14) 3 min filthyguy 5,298
Dirty ki...k 4 min testit21 41,659
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Fabulousfunboy 330,391
More from around the web