Luke

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2012
I grew up in Catholic school, about 17 I was in a broom closest jerking off, one of nuns caught me (she was about 5'7" extra meat on her bones, about a 36C with red hair) she grabed my ear and was going to take me to father, I could only think of one thing to say, "if you don't I will go down on you" she stopped for moment shocked then I saw in her face that she wanted it, I took us under basement stairs and performed oral on her hairy kitty, after she begged for forgiveness, but next day she asked if i'd do it again.
naughty nun

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Oct 6, 2012
I used to love being eaten out by girls and boys
and boys cumming on my clothes
it became a dirty habit

“what a long strange trip”

Since: Mar 14

Alexandria, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2014
naughty nun wrote:
I used to love being eaten out by girls and boys
and boys cumming on my clothes
it became a dirty habit
I knew a sister that was very sexual but then felt the need to be tied down and punished for her sins. I found it very hot.

Since: May 13

Plymouth, UK

#7 Mar 12, 2014
Well isn't all this bullshit haha

“what a long strange trip”

Since: Mar 14

Alexandria, KY

#8 Mar 23, 2014
The memory of that experience was good enough that I have bought nun costumes for a girl friend to wear. It was fun but did not live up to the real experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beastyality 1 min Derric691 147
Rate my c**k on k...!k (Nov '13) 1 min Ozchic219534 3,460
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min amateurwhoof 308,685
any fanny about in oxfordshire? 2 min chris28 3
Dirty ki...k 3 min SteveG316 13,160
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min london_bear25 656,362
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Search master 676,167
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min plymhorny25 10,667
More from around the web