First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Douglas McCarty

Toronto, Canada

#65 Jul 13, 2012
I usually just undress at the car and walk to the beach nude.It's no big deal.Where i live over half of both men and women go totally nude on the beach.
High IQ Hottie

Washington, DC

#66 Jul 13, 2012
youngguy wrote:
<quoted text>u like it if guy's get an erection from u?
Not strangers.
High IQ Hottie

Washington, DC

#67 Jul 13, 2012
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the bikini story. Kind of innocent sexiness. I don't know if I ever saw a full erection, but some of the guys looked kind of big. As far as the sunscreen story, Yuk! If I saw that I would never go back to a coed changing room again.
And I never did.
High IQ Hottie

Washington, DC

#68 Jul 13, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad that my daughters did not see that! Were they thrown out of the locker room?
I had the misfortune of looking there at the time. It looks like sunscreen. I am not sure anyone would realize that what they were rubbing in was not sunscreen.
youngguy

Dordrecht, Netherlands

#69 Jul 13, 2012
High IQ Hottie wrote:
<quoted text>
I (the shy one) has breast fed with my Dad right in the room. I was wearing a T-shirt and up it went. Under the situation, I didn't care. So my Dad saw me topless. I have also breast fed with my brothers in the room, although I was partially covered. But partially covering when your child is moving is not really covering.
so u breastfed ur family?
High IQ Hottie

Sunnyside, NY

#70 Jul 13, 2012
Douglas McCarty wrote:
I usually just undress at the car and walk to the beach nude.It's no big deal.Where i live over half of both men and women go totally nude on the beach.
I wish I had your carefree attitude.
High IQ Hottie

Sunnyside, NY

#71 Jul 13, 2012
youngguy wrote:
<quoted text>so u breastfed ur family?
Until they were about one.
jjjonny

Oklahoma City, OK

#72 Jul 13, 2012
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw an erection on my brother. And, I was definitely looking there, and he was checking me out. But it was curiosity, not sex.
I have never seen any of my sisters nude but I have my first cousin. I walked in while she was taking a bath and instead of being surprised she stood up and told me to rub her down with soap. She could see I had an erection and told me to join her in the bath. I did, and we had sex. By the way, she left the door unlocked on purpose so I would walk in on her. I love women and enjoy being nude in front of them but not nude in mixed company.
Join Free
Lori

Syosset, NY

#73 Jul 13, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you and your brother say anything to each other about each other's bodies, either that time you were naked together, or any other time? I'm kind of wondering if he also checked out your body as you got older and more developed?
I think you think this event had a much higher significance than it did. When you are growing up, it is common to see underwear and a little skin. Big deal, he's my brother. I'm not checking him out or anything. I'm sure he saw a little of my tits (they are small anyway, not much to see) as I leaned over in my night shirt. So what.
Lori

Syosset, NY

#74 Jul 13, 2012
Douglas McCarty wrote:
I could not go to a nude beach. A coed changing room was my limit.
Lori

Syosset, NY

#75 Jul 13, 2012
Single Daddy wrote:
I searched long and hard (sorry) for a public pool that had a single, coed dressing changing and shower area. It's a bit of a drive, but I finally found one! Took my dad and daughter there, he helped me find the place actually. Anyway we went into the place and the dressing room, chose three lockers with my daughter in between us. He and I began undressing and stripping into the locker, the look on her face was priceless! She didn't want to be the only one acting strange, I mean there were other families with girls and boys in there and they were all undressing and in the showers already. So she stripped down although her grandpa and I beat her to being naked. I went in the shower first, where you have to rinse off before you put on your swimsuit in go into the pool. So I was on my way out the door when she and grandpa went into the showers together, and of course there were three or four other people in there at the same time. They showered in the nude of course, then stepped into their swimwear (she has your basic bikini which she's filling out nicely now in her tween years) and came out to the pool. While she was in the shallow end splashing and meeting other kids, dad and I talked and in the shower she had been at the showerhead next to him it's like one big communal room that you'd find in a school gym and on the other side of her was this teenage boy, maybe 16 or 17 just a couple of years older than her. When it came time to leave the cool the three of us were in their together, again dad and I organized it so that she just happened to be in between the two of us as we all showered, I had to be careful to get all the chlorinated water out from under my foreskin so I peeled that back for a rinse as she watched, I don't think she intended to watch but she couldn't help herself! In other words just your basic uneventful normal family day out, a fun time was had by all! At least now I know I don't have to be careful wearing clothes all the time around the house, I'll make sure she knows the same thing applies to her. After all when she was much younger, she was always comfortable in only panties...
She's your daughter. You should be protecting her, not trying to show off your parts as you clean them. You keep this up and she will be messed up. It is one thing for Adam, in a natural situation, to be a little free. But you forced it on her, and forced her to watch your hopefully non-erect parts. I hope that you didn't get a thrill out of looking at her. That would be sick.
Lori

Syosset, NY

#76 Jul 13, 2012
naglfari wrote:
<quoted text>
not that part, the part where his daughters didnt mind running around topless in front of him, pure sick fantasy
Until that day, I never thought that I would undress in a coed changing room. My sister breast feeds with Dad in the room, and makes no effort to cover herself (she has a small chest like me - no easy way to cover an still let my niece eat).
Lori

Syosset, NY

#77 Jul 13, 2012
naglfari wrote:
<quoted text>
not that part, the part where his daughters didnt mind running around topless in front of him, pure sick fantasy
I don't mean this in a mean way or anything, but I am curious. Have you ever been in a similar situation? Not necessarily with a parent, but some situation where you had to undress with a member of the opposit sex? How did you react? How did you feel about it?
DaveG

UK

#78 Jul 19, 2012
Where abouts in europe have these communal changing rooms?? I'd love to take the wife and watch her get changed in front of other guys.
Ted

Chicago, IL

#80 Aug 21, 2012
Last year's vacation was a turning point for our family of 4. We had become nudists by accident. Our boys watched us make love while they masturbated nude next to our bed.
We had flown to California, and drove down the Coast Highway. We stopped at several beaches along the way and discovered they were mostly clothing optional. The boys wanted to know what that meant. Rather than trying to explain, I simply pointed to the bathers, some of them had swim suites while others were bare ass naked.
The first beach was near the Golden Gate Bridge. The boys went nude, while my wife and I wore swim suites. By the time we hit the third beach as we drove south, my wife and I joined the boys nude. The last one was north of San Diego. It was Black's Beach, probably the most popular.
By the time we returned home, all 4 of us had an education in the human anatomy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women giving jerk off instructions 2 min Alexxxiskim 9
Do you smell a gils butt / fart ? (Mar '12) 2 min wellhung10 154
Who's dirty panties have you sniffed? (Jul '12) 2 min Footlvr 2,247
vid trade 3 min pure_lightness 3
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Antham00 458,544
29 yr old professional indian girl (good lookin... 3 min Horny 50
Dress me 3 min isshehot 409
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Welshlad2014 601,698
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min bigdorgasm 76,643
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Cutiebooty2420 280,903