How does girls shit taste?
IworshipGirls

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#1 Nov 30, 2009
I've been masturbating in this topic for ages... thinking of a pretty girl shitting in a plate and seeing me eat her shit and giggling and telling all kinds of "ewww" and stuff. I wonder really how girl (pretty) shit tastes.
Bwooce

Australia

#2 Nov 30, 2009
It would taste the same as man-shit. Why don't you take abite from your own turd and find out for yourself, or make a hotdog with a turd.
Beenthere_Doneth at

Grapevine, TX

#3 Dec 1, 2009
Actually, it taste much different. Mostly becuase of the pyschological efect that it is from a woman.
DjDeadAir

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2009
It taste like chicken and gravy
Hot piece of ass

Dallas, TX

#5 Dec 1, 2009
IworshipGirls wrote:
I've been masturbating in this topic for ages... thinking of a pretty girl shitting in a plate and seeing me eat her shit and giggling and telling all kinds of "ewww" and stuff. I wonder really how girl (pretty) shit tastes.
Why don't you let me crap on your chest and slap ur balls around a little. If you're lucky, I'll shower you in some piss as well.
Sissycuckold

Madison, AL

#6 Dec 2, 2009
i would love to find out also. whenever i see a hot girl, i dont imagine facking her. i imagine crawling into the bathroom after she uses it, and having her dunk my head into the toilet while her fresh turd is still floating in there. and not having her let me up for air until all of the shiit is eaten.

especially hispanic women, id love to find out what their poop tastes like
Bwooce

Australia

#8 Dec 4, 2009
Hot piece of ass wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you let me crap on your chest and slap ur balls around a little. If you're lucky, I'll shower you in some piss as well.
..I got a better idea ! You spread out on the floor ,and I'll squat over your face and dump out 12 pounds of soft poop, strait down your neck ! If you don't swallow fast enough, I'll jam a high- powered vacuum cleaner up your arse, to help pull the stuff through !!

Since: Dec 10

Casselberry, FL

#9 Jul 9, 2013
I've eaten shit from hundreds of females' asses and have found their taste to be as follows, Tart, Bitter Slightly Sweet and Bland, i.e. no taste at all. Each females aromatic sent of her shit was always different but nothing I couldn't get use to. The biggest log I have ever has in my mouth before swallowing was about 10 in. long. I can't wait for Suzie to cum over on me and shit on my face tonight !

Since: Apr 13

Oakdale, PA

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Where do you people come from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min suboi23 787,373
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Uncutscotland 806,495
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 2 min avon5735 31,136
Dirty ki...k 3 min Dan 20 m uk 109,775
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 3 min chandan thakur 14,236
older men skype (Jun '12) 3 min Josh12101210 393
biwi pregnant karwana he 3 min rakesh 29
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Greatest4444 387,277
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 19 min Tay899 108,909
More from around the web