First Prev
of 5
Next Last
She Is so Hot

Raleigh, NC

#1 Jul 30, 2008
I have a very beautiful, Hoy and sexy Coworker. I would love to spend a few minutes with. We are both married. She talks alot to me about her past relationships with other men. She lets me know that her husband isn't really into sex. When she tried to be kinky or wants to do things differently he gets upset and thinks its nasty. She says he won't go down on her, I told her she would not have to ask me twice. She would have to tell me to stop. She is now Preg. I swear she is getting hotter each day. Do I take a chance or just keep wishing?
roy

Barnesville, OH

#2 Jul 30, 2008
GO FOR IT
Kristy

Dundalk, MD

#3 Jul 30, 2008
go for it...workplace sex is very hot...
jay chicago

Carmel, IN

#4 Jul 30, 2008
dude, that should be your kid she's having.
if she talks to you like that, you should definitely be hitting that...
jay chicago

Carmel, IN

#5 Jul 30, 2008
hey Kristy

did you have the pleasure of enjoying office sex?
Kristy wrote:
go for it...workplace sex is very hot...
Maria

Austin, TX

#6 Jul 30, 2008
Uh, hello, go for it! And I don't know about your co-worker, but for me sex was ALWAYS better when I was pregnant. Yeah, baby!
She Is so Hot wrote:
I have a very beautiful, Hoy and sexy Coworker. I would love to spend a few minutes with. We are both married. She talks alot to me about her past relationships with other men. She lets me know that her husband isn't really into sex. When she tried to be kinky or wants to do things differently he gets upset and thinks its nasty. She says he won't go down on her, I told her she would not have to ask me twice. She would have to tell me to stop. She is now Preg. I swear she is getting hotter each day. Do I take a chance or just keep wishing?
jay chicago

Carmel, IN

#7 Jul 30, 2008
a pregnant, dripping wet female is the best!
Maria wrote:
Uh, hello, go for it! And I don't know about your co-worker, but for me sex was ALWAYS better when I was pregnant. Yeah, baby!
<quoted text>
Maria

Austin, TX

#8 Jul 30, 2008
...Jay's "feeling" me...

(hehehe)
Join Free
jay chicago

Carmel, IN

#9 Jul 30, 2008
i wish i was tasting too...lol
Maria wrote:
...Jay's "feeling" me...
(hehehe)
Maria

Austin, TX

#10 Jul 31, 2008
Ah, but alas, you are so far away...
jay chicago wrote:
i wish i was tasting too...lol
<quoted text>
loopy

Merritt, Canada

#11 Jul 31, 2008
sex was incredible with my pregnant wife

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#12 Jul 31, 2008
She Is so Hot wrote:
Be careful, she's probably soliciting for "sexual harrassment". She wants to retire on a golden parachute..........

“i am here to have fun”

Since: Jul 08

Havelock, NC

#13 Jul 31, 2008
Maria wrote:
Ah, but alas, you are so far away...
<quoted text>
i think a pregnant woman is sexy. when they are horny, its awesome because they just get off on the sex. how far is austin from san angelo?
Maria

Austin, TX

#14 Jul 31, 2008
San Angelo, Texas? About a nice three hour drive through the scenic Texas hill country...
umount wrote:
<quoted text>
i think a pregnant woman is sexy. when they are horny, its awesome because they just get off on the sex. how far is austin from san angelo?

“i am here to have fun”

Havelock, NC

#15 Jul 31, 2008
Maria wrote:
San Angelo, Texas? About a nice three hour drive through the scenic Texas hill country...
<quoted text>
sometimes i have to go to san angelo on business. always curious when i see people on here from texas just how far away they are. always looking for some fun....lol
Maria

Austin, TX

#16 Jul 31, 2008
What kind of business you in?
umount wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes i have to go to san angelo on business. always curious when i see people on here from texas just how far away they are. always looking for some fun....lol

“i am here to have fun”

Havelock, NC

#17 Jul 31, 2008
Maria wrote:
What kind of business you in?
<quoted text>
i would rather not say on here, but its nothing illegal....lol. i enjoy talking about different things on here, but to pass other info i usually go to yahoo messenger. sorry, hope that is not rude.
Maria

Austin, TX

#18 Jul 31, 2008
Smart man. Not rude at all.

:-)
umount wrote:
<quoted text>
i would rather not say on here, but its nothing illegal....lol. i enjoy talking about different things on here, but to pass other info i usually go to yahoo messenger. sorry, hope that is not rude.

“i am here to have fun”

Jacksonville, NC

#19 Jul 31, 2008
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the understanding, and any time that you would like to chat on other means then here, let me know.

“i am here to have fun”

Jacksonville, NC

#20 Jul 31, 2008
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
and i have a ton of things i like to talk about.....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min owe 330,608
delhi gay sex 2 min savan 3,701
Do Arab women like anal sex? (Jun '09) 2 min ahmad 518
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min londonbxy 700,618
Advice .. Help .. 3 min Beautifulgirlhere 5
Let's trade naked pics ;) (Dec '12) 3 min Valentin S 339
No male has ever sat on the edge of the sofa an... 3 min Lionel_long 319
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min THTop 708,022
Dirty ki...k 9 min michael9092 41,969
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 19 min bi guy horny 54,788