Steve

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

A few years ago I had this incredible woman as my girlfriend. We were both totally honest about our sexuality from the start. I think that brought us very close together as there were no secrets. I have since dated a lot of women but she was the one that got to me the most. I came to realize that she could separate sex from love. I am by nature a very sexual person and as we got to know each other I was intrigued with her stories of previous lovers. She was very feminine, sexual, and sensual and for some reason I was totally and continuously aroused by her stories. I all but begged her to make some new ones. When we would travel for weekend get-a-ways I was captivated by how easily she could seduce a man of her choice and get him into her bed. It was always for my viewing pleasure in one way or another but I know she was truly enjoying every minute too. During these adventures I knew that she was totally committed to me. There was never a moment that I felt threatened but watching her being herself and her knowing she could do this without me judging her brought this incredible closeness. I am not a swinger, nor am I interested in
orgies, or other women. What we did was very personal and
for our pleasure. Ever since her I have never been in relationship where I felt that kind of closeness, openness, and honesty. Now
every woman seems boring to me. I should have never
allowed us to go our different ways but life sometimes makes
things happen. Are there other women that truly enjoy this kind of thing with their man or was this a once in a lifetime woman.

“Proud husband of a Hotwife”

Since: Apr 11

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

No there are plenty women out there like that. Most couples tend to play with other couples or women only but there are plenty (like us) who only play with other men. I have been with 4 other women along the way but that's never been my motivation or something I looked for. It was just situational.

I think most women can be gotten there as long as there's enough trust and communication. Also they need to be fully confidant that doing so will not cause them to lose you as a result. It took my wife quite a few times along with lots of reassurance. She learned to let go and enjoy the experience for what it is: sex. I often told her it's just sex and sex feels good right? So enjoy it.
Bob

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

On three occasions I've been the man who had sex with a woman while her husband stood by the bed and watched us and mast..bated. It was a truly thrilling experience.

“Need a friend with benefits”

Since: Aug 10

St Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

Bob wrote:
On three occasions I've been the man who had sex with a woman while her husband stood by the bed and watched us and mast..bated. It was a truly thrilling experience.
I would do that. I've often masturbated thinking about watching my wife sucking another guy off! I would masturbate while I watched her sucking him off. I want to watch him ejaculate into her mouth and watch her swallow all of it. I would also love to masturbate in front of your wife!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

I find it really exciting to have sex with a black guy while a white guy watches-especially if he thinks he's going to get some and he really isn't.
Vijay

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

I have done with two couples in india. It was one of my favourites,specially forcing the wife right in front of her hubby
panTsniffr

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

BadDanna wrote:
I find it really exciting to have sex with a black guy while a white guy watches-especially if he thinks he's going to get some and he really isn't.
...ugh im a white guy with a small weenie who girls laugh at...shhh but omg watching some girl i have been begging for sex get railed by a hung alpha stud SO turns me on!!!
....i luv getting to cleanup afterwards too
panTsniffr

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

BadDanna wrote:
i wanna be yur bitch BaadBaadDanna!!
Join Free
jocky79

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

wow, im in london and I'm actually looking for a well hung guy to do my gf while i watch but I'm unsure how to go about finding someone. Any ideas?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

this thread has me totally hot.. i need to jerk off
cheryl

Middleburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

its a real turn on for me to be taking a well hung guy as husband watches and masterbates he knows when the guy fills me to overflowing i will lower myself over husband face for him to lick clean as i suck the guy clean

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

I have always found that women rise to a challenge when seducing another male in front of their mate as they enjoy showing off right down to the act. Watch a room for single women hone in on the males who have g/fs or partners with them. The single woman flirts with all the meaningful and encourageing suggestions and the males mind reacts and his member takes over his response on auto pilot with out any other thought in his mind but the excitement of fresh lay and the femle devours him sexually as some spiders do of each other, in a brazen attack on the male displaying proof to the GF sitting watching in remorse and total stress that the attacker is more powerful than her...
panTsniffr

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

i get turned on SO much from the sheer jealousy and humiliation of watching or hearing a bitchy bossy type girl who is obviously using me for whatever she wants then makes me beg but totally denies me for sex while letting other guys with an alpha male attitudes, more muscles and ugh much much bigger penises )-: just take charge over her and seeing how much shes getting off obeying whatever he tells her to do even as shes being manhandled degraded and F/_/ckd without mercy...i get OFF watching the guys way bigger penis pound her cootchie and jackinoff 2-3-4 times knowing i could never F,ck her as good as him hoping shes gonna let me lick it clean as soon as he pulls out!!
chrls7

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

"wow, im in london and I'm actually looking for a well hung guy to do my gf while i watch but I'm unsure how to go about finding someone. Any ideas?"

yes go omto craigslist London and advertise under mw4m ask for a guy with a big cock o help you out
or contact me on chrls_dnbr783 at yahoo dot com , I might be able t
jocky79

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

wow. thanks chris. craigslist. I'd never heard of it before but one posting on there and i got too many replies to read.
steve

Lake Ariel, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

My wife enjoys variety, and it never involves love and I never have to worry about losing her to another man. She gets an extra thrill by letting other men take her while I watch. And I mean TAKE. Shes very petite and dresses to kill and bythe time she allows a man in her bed he is out of control. She knows I will enjoy but will also protect her if it gets too rough.
Marc

Morden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

jocky79 wrote:
wow, im in london and I'm actually looking for a well hung guy to do my gf while i watch but I'm unsure how to go about finding someone. Any ideas?
Hi there, I am in London as well and could surely help you and you g/f with your plans !!!! brij.rathi1@hotmail.com
panTsniffr

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

cheryl wrote:
its a real turn on for me to be taking a well hung guy as husband watches and masterbates he knows when the guy fills me to overflowing i will lower myself over husband face for him to lick clean as i suck the guy clean
thats so hot!!
Bob

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

Gerardg wrote:
<quoted text>
I would do that. I've often masturbated thinking about watching my wife sucking another guy off! I would masturbate while I watched her sucking him off. I want to watch him ejaculate into her mouth and watch her swallow all of it. I would also love to masturbate in front of your wife!
I'll be happy to "do" your wife. Don't mind if you watch us.
hung

Morden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

send me details biker1283@hotmail.com and let's set it up !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4446 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min lol 9,862
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min mtshini 59,601
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Diezelholland 330,780
fun in Sheffield 3 min ben12358 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min James 435,417
Anyone in Melbourne Australia? (Oct '12) 4 min Andrew 48 186
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min zmk004 132,960
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min humblehorse 241,299
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 31 min Unknownofsnap 2,228