Women who loved to be cummed on ........
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hawg Wild

Montcalm, WV

#48 Oct 14, 2010
Desire123 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very interesting Gets Me Wet. You learn something new everyday....thanks for sharing that
Damn! If that gets you wet,I would have you dripping.If you are a clean girl,I could whisper in your ear,and have you wild in no time! Talking about being turned on!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#49 Oct 15, 2010
Hawg Wild wrote:
<quoted text>Damn! If that gets you wet,I would have you dripping.If you are a clean girl,I could whisper in your ear,and have you wild in no time! Talking about being turned on!
Get's Me Wet is the screen name of the user who posted that message.
jep5213

Stroudsburg, PA

#50 Oct 15, 2010
Sweet Sexy Girl wrote:
I just wanted to know how many women out there love being cummed on... I love it !!!!
i would love to cummmm!!! all over u starting at u'r feet up u'r sexy body and then all over u'r face!!! and if u give me an hour i will cummmm!!! all over u'r hot sexy bottom!!!!!
Hawg Wild

Montcalm, WV

#51 Oct 15, 2010
Desire123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get's Me Wet is the screen name of the user who posted that message.
I was only jokeing,sorry!
Tine

Mount Morris, MI

#52 Dec 6, 2010
Michael wrote:
<quoted text> What area do you liked it on
do you know where your ex girl liked it michael

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#53 Dec 7, 2010
like the feel as the hot sperm lands on my open skin, then rub it in like a lotion,
well hung stud

Mount Prospect, IL

#54 Dec 7, 2010
Sweet Sexy Girl wrote:
I just wanted to know how many women out there love being cummed on... I love it !!!!
Your my kind of girl.I love to shoot my jizzzz all over a womans face in her eyes,up her nose so she blows jizzz bubbles when she breathes,in her ears ,drippin from her chin,all over her titttss,Then I save the last couple of shots for her throat. Yes, I ram it back in her mouth and pinch her nose and hold her head firmly so she has to swallow.She goes nuckin futs when I do that.I usualy get wood all over again and spin her around and back door her til she screams like ned beaty in deliverance!!!!
well hung stud

Mount Prospect, IL

#55 Dec 7, 2010
ibuki wrote:
me myself i love it! no i havent told my boyfriend this yet but ive kinda hinted around! i dont care to have it in me cus it just nevermind however its probably time for me to tell him to pull it out and just do it all over me! thats a big turn on!
Well if you want honey you can practice your cummm facial with me. I'l shoot all over you and you can roll around like a pig in mudd.You can be my own little jizzzz slave.
Bukkake

Zachary, LA

#56 Sep 14, 2012
I like cumming on women
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any REAL girls who like older men? (Oct '15) 1 min Durban guy 592478cc 1,556
Who are you naked around 1 min Pops5823 9
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min Tommy 96,683
Gay/bi k.k 1 min Sheauwn_hernia 134,085
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 1 min Ashleee 181,178
How Can I Screw My Aunt? 2 min Nebulous 1
Sexy nude snapchatters 2 min Princ3smaryjan3 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Straight dude 1,435,986
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 4 min Ratencomment 215,475
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min bro4skype 321,960