Location hidden

#2441 Mar 12, 2013
LukeH wrote:
<quoted text>add me on Ki k (Luke.auss)
don't have it
Dave

Saint Paul, MN

#2442 Mar 12, 2013
Anybody want to text pic or video send number I'll have all sorts of stuff up my bumm
Keith

United States

#2444 Mar 12, 2013
Who's horny?
Sean

New York, NY

#2446 Mar 12, 2013
His name was Derrick, a 17 yo black kid my Dad had hired to haul brush off into the woods behind our house. I was 14 and helping him. On one trip into the woods, he stopped unzipped and peed on a tree. He looked at me and asked me whats the deal, never seen a Black Mamba before? I hadnít, nor had I seen one uncircumcised, or that big. He grabbed my hand and told me to hold it. It was so warm and soft. He told me to pull the skin back, and fascinated I did. He got hard, growing amazingly in my hand, and he pushed me to my knees and told me to put it in my mouth. Iíll never forget that waft of man musk When I leaned in and opened my mouth. He started thrusting into my mouth, holding my head tightly, and calling me white boy. When he came it was bitter, and leaking out my mouth. He told me to swallow it, and called me his white bitch. He pulled out, and slapped it against my cheek and nose, then zipped up. My head was spinning, but I was also hard. An hour later, I was his bitch again.

Since: Nov 12

Europe

#2447 Mar 12, 2013
Any guys from Glasgow
Join Free
Scott

UK

#2448 Mar 12, 2013
Scott m25 Bearsden married

Europe

#2449 Mar 12, 2013
Scott wrote:
Scott m25 Bearsden married
Hardgate here, what you into Scott?
dan

London, UK

#2450 Mar 12, 2013
I'm horny too

Europe

#2451 Mar 12, 2013
dan wrote:
I'm horny too
me too, been rock hrd for ages, rubbing like mad
SassyCD

Tucker, GA

#2452 Mar 12, 2013
I was 15 and hanging out with my best friend. We were both kinda the stoner type, always getting high at his house or mine - whoever's parents weren't home. We were at his house one day and as soon as his older sister left, we started to smoke. After a while, my friend starts telling me that I would make a cute girl since I was smaller than him and had softer features. I ignored him and we kept getting high. Then he leaves his room for a couple minutes and comes back with some of his sisters clothes - a top, skirt, bra and panties, and shoes. He told me to try them on for fun. I didn't really want to but he kept telling me it would be fun to do it. Well, the shoes didn't fit but everything else did. Then he got some tissues to stuff my bra with. He started telling me how pretty I was and how he wanted me to be his girlfriend. We kept smoking and one thing led to another and he started taking his clothes off. He sat down on the edge of his bed and pulled me over to him and said "You know what girlfriends do for their boyfriends right"? He pulled me down to my knees and told me to open my mouth which I did. That was the first of many blowjobs I gave Tommy that year.
hornygayguyinnyc

New York, NY

#2453 Mar 12, 2013
My first time was when I went camping with my friend John. It was really hot, and after hiking about an hour, we set up camp, then went swimming in the lake. When we got out, we stripped out of our wet shorts to change First time we had ever seen each other buck naked, and John commented on me being uncut. One thing led to another, and he was sliding my foreskin back and forth. I got hard, and he started jerking me. Then he pushed his head against mine and slid the skin over his. Felt so good I nutted right away, and he used my nut to finish himself off. Felt a little funny after, and we didnít talk about it. That night, we were on top of our bags, and he reached over and stuck his hand inside my boxers, and I went hard again. This time, he rolled on top of me, and we rubbed and thrusted against each other. It felt so good to have his weight on top of me, and kneading his buns as he humped away. I shot first again, and just held him as he thrusted furiously against my stomach trying to nut. He was grunting and groaning, and finally shot onto our stomachs. I had my arms around his broad back, and he had his under my armpits, and I could smell the toothpaste on his huffing breath. Thatís when he kissed me. Suddenly we were right back at it rolling around the tent. He broke away and asked if he could f@ck me. Nervously, I said okay. All we had for lube was suntan oil, but it worked fine. It hurt at first, but I loosened up, and it felt amazing. Since we had just nutted, it took a while, but finally he shot in me, then blew me. The next day, we barely left the tent, and had sex over and over.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2454 Mar 12, 2013
hornygayguyinnyc wrote:
My first time was when I went camping with my friend John. It was really hot, and after hiking about an hour, we set up camp, then went swimming in the lake. When we got out, we stripped out of our wet shorts to change First time we had ever seen each other buck naked, and John commented on me being uncut. One thing led to another, and he was sliding my foreskin back and forth. I got hard, and he started jerking me. Then he pushed his head against mine and slid the skin over his. Felt so good I nutted right away, and he used my nut to finish himself off. Felt a little funny after, and we didnít talk about it. That night, we were on top of our bags, and he reached over and stuck his hand inside my boxers, and I went hard again. This time, he rolled on top of me, and we rubbed and thrusted against each other. It felt so good to have his weight on top of me, and kneading his buns as he humped away. I shot first again, and just held him as he thrusted furiously against my stomach trying to nut. He was grunting and groaning, and finally shot onto our stomachs. I had my arms around his broad back, and he had his under my armpits, and I could smell the toothpaste on his huffing breath. Thatís when he kissed me. Suddenly we were right back at it rolling around the tent. He broke away and asked if he could f@ck me. Nervously, I said okay. All we had for lube was suntan oil, but it worked fine. It hurt at first, but I loosened up, and it felt amazing. Since we had just nutted, it took a while, but finally he shot in me, then blew me. The next day, we barely left the tent, and had sex over and over.
NOTHING LIKE THAT EVER HAPPENS IN WISCONSIN...I'M MOVING TO NEW YORK.
maria

Lima, Peru

#2455 Mar 12, 2013
You are all of you in danger of suffering from HIV-AIDS:
Salavan

West Hempstead, NY

#2456 Mar 12, 2013
hornygayguyinnyc wrote:
You're from New York?:3
Salavan

West Hempstead, NY

#2457 Mar 12, 2013
I was 15, on vacation/camping with some friends. Long story short, I was curious and he was gay. We talked about it, He made me get on my knees in a public bathroom. I sucked him off, and then he fucked me in a stall.

I wanna talk about this, but too much to type on here.

Europe

#2458 Mar 12, 2013
Mines was when i met an older guy, went back to his,had a drink then started kissing rubbing each others ccks in the bath. he took me to the bedroom where he skd me while fingering my a.se gently at first then 2,getting me ready for my 1st fkg,when he pushed it in i was so desparate i pushed right back onto him,heard him groan @ that,then he fkd me bb gently @first then harder when he knew i was fkg loving it,then i let him c"m in me,now i can't get enough men and women to do me....amazing!!!
bicurguy

Norwich, UK

#2459 Mar 12, 2013
Salavan wrote:
I was 15, on vacation/camping with some friends. Long story short, I was curious and he was gay. We talked about it, He made me get on my knees in a public bathroom. I sucked him off, and then he fucked me in a stall.
I wanna talk about this, but too much to type on here.
how old r u?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Dude_098 402,384
any other girls with fart fetishes?! (Dec '08) 3 min thick nice ass 1,551
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Alex_corbett99 20,156
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 3 min Rickjones696969 5,210
Sniffing Panties 3 min Paul D 9
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min sweetgayboy4 491,021
Bigger ladies, chubby, plump, fat or BBW (Feb '14) 3 min fundubber89 323
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min gaz253 174,020
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min James 299,271
•••