Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

I wus 15 when i first had gay sex me and my friend were in my room i had a big bed he was sleepinq over and at night he said you wanna compare sizes i said yes his penis was big he wus 15 too then he grabbed my penis and jerked me and i jerked him too , after that he was kissing my ass , we were in a 69 position , later since we were home alone we turned off the lights and he bended meh over in bed and and stuck it in me he was going fast while he wus jerkinq meh too den later i stuck it in him it felt great , he wus licking me everywhere , we were in bed in the dark.he did me nice with his nice penis and he fell asleep holding my penis thats how i experienced my first time
Shaun

Chippenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

It was about a year ago (I'm 15), the summer club were going camping. After a 7 hour drive to Dublin, the campsite was flooded and the group found a hotel. We checked in and my best friend and I shared a room. The room had a double bed After something to eat we came back up to the room and we were watching shrek movie, can't remember what one it was.

Anyway later when the movie was nearly over he paused it, and said he had something important to tell me and he told me he was gay. He burst into tears and landed on the bed. I went over to him lifted him up and gave him a big hug and said your still my best friend. Then from nowhere he kissed me but I didn't push him back then I felt a hand on my crotch area. I said to him are u ok to go through this and he said oh yea. He pulled down my trousers then sucked me off til I exploded and he swallowed it all. He turned around and got on all 4's and said you know what to do. I inserted my cok in his tight little a$$. I grabbed his cok and he let out a moan. I exploded in his a$$ and u could see by the look on his face that he liked it.

Ever since that night we've done it a few times by claiming to go swimming but really booking a cheap hotel room and we have really got close, closer than ever before

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

I was 20 yo (I'm 22) and corresponding on-line with this Bondage couple in their early 40s. Took a trip up to meet them and lost my virginity to both of them. With the guy, at first I was tied up and he teased me for ages, hand jobbing me/kissing my mouth and kissing my pen!s/twisting my nipples/fingering my az, until I was fit to burst and begging him for release. He finally did oral on me then had me do it for him. Then he started again with the teasing until I was hard again then he took me anally without any lube, only a little of his pre come. Such pain, but such pleasure all at the same time. Later, I did him anally, with lots of lube, and it was mind blowing, so tight.
Jono

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

I was 16, and into this new program for math and science students. I heard about this gay guy and wanted to know how it was to be gay. He Told me it was the same as anything else and I said Ok. There was a dance that was going on, but we went to a movie instead. He was doing things like pulling his shirt up and touching himself (he had sexy abs as well!!) and he took my hand and told me to touch him too. So I did and we just held hands the whole time. As time went by, we spent more time together, and two/three days before we left the program to go back home for a WHOLE YEAR, we hung out again. We sat in the locker room and watched movies on netflix. He touched himself again, only this time, I took the lead and rubbed is dick through his pants. He then said "My turn." I was hesitant, seeing as to how he had a THICK, 6 INCH COCK. Mine was the same length, but definitely not as thick. He rubbed mine and told me, that it was ok. He pulled it out and sucked it while I sat a moaned. I then rubbed his balls and dick, which made him moan. Then we had to stop because the maintenance man came in and we didnt want to get caught. We spent the whole rest of the time cuddling and holding hands.
Marc

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Awesome! Did the same things when I was that age. Wish I still was sometimes :)
nickerbocker wrote:
When me and my neighbor were 7 we used to dance naked in front of each other. then when we were 11 i dared him to suck mine and he said only if you do mine first, so i did. is sucked his 4 inch til he orgasmed then he pulled my underwear down and started sucking mine, 8 inch, til i did too. we kept doing that til we were 13. well recently he came over and we started playing video games and he asked did i still wanna mess around and i said sure. now he has a 6 inch cock and i a 12. we first started by kissing a little then we pulled each others underwear down and then we started sucking. i sucked him first and it felt really good. this went on for about 10 minutes then he cummed in my mouth, tasted amazing, i swallowed it. then he sucked mine and embarassingly it only went for like 4 mins, but it was a huge load and he swallowed every bit of it.:)
Unknown

Wimauma, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

anon omus wrote:
i feel like sometimes im only "gay" when im horny. ill jerk off and then once i finish i dont feel gay anymore. could anyone help me understand this...
I feel the same way sometimes, but I've always been bi. That could mean ur bi but you're not comfortable with the fact that u are. The only way fix it is to be with a guy and see how you like it takingand giving. Also see how you feel about kissing
Curious

Kingston, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Did anyone used to play "doctor" woth thier friebds when they were little! I reakky want to play doctor woth my frirnds now. Im 15

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

My first gay experience was when I was 28, I've always had a filthy mind and had occasionally thought about cocks, but never done anything. I went to a nudist beach on my own for the first time and I was walking the length of the beach naked and as I got closer to the far end I noticed lots of random guys dotted about the place on there own, I sussed that this was a place where things go on, so I carried on walking, as I walked into the dunes I came across two guys in the 40's and 50's 69ing each other, I just stood and watched and the guy on the bottom said "come join in?" I just said "it's okay I'll just watch" so I watched and found I was getting hard, I started to play with my self and eventually I went and joined in, I started by playing with the balls of the guy on top and licking his rim, I couldn't believe what I was doing, but it seemed so natural and sexy, then I went to the guy on the bottom went and put my lips around his tool and took over from the guy on top and suddenly found myself on top in this 69 I stumbled across, other guys had come over and where watching and I felt someone playing with my rim, next I felt a cold sensation being around it then someone slowly entering me, I was just totally in exctasy, the first guy that entered me had filled me and when he pulled out another guy came and entered and proceeded to fill me, most beautiful experience ever.
Join Free

Since: Aug 12

Oconto, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

I was about 30 at the time. Had been going to local adult bookstores for some time, always just to j/o. One morning, while watching and jacking, a guy came to the booth next door. There was a gloryhole. I had been scared off in the past, but this time I was really tempted, and horny. Thinking this is something I was wanting, I kept jacking off, facing the hole. He rubbed the gloryhole with his fingers and put his mouth to it. Still scared I kept my distance, still rubbing my hard cock. Then he said "Let me suck it" a couple times. Well, this is what I want, I'm thinking so I moved over, nervous about really having sexual contact with a man.

So I leaned my hips to the wall, feeling his wet, wet mouth wrap around my private part. He slid his hand around it, twisting, sliding, while sucking me. His lips, his tongue, his sliding fingers drawing my hard over and over. The feeling was fantastic! I'd never had anything so good my entire life. He did bit stop or slow, his unrelenting mouth was drawing my bare cock through the hole, sucking and stroking.... I felt my bottom building to an explosion of orgasm, I tried, but I couldn't hold it back. I came, I cummed, I shot my sperm in his warm mouth. My cocky was wet, my balls dripped with wetness, my pants were all wet, my juices were drained. I LOVED IT!!! I went back the next day and four times that week, each sex with a different man. I don't think it gets any better...
Cool

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

anon omus wrote:
i feel like sometimes im only "gay" when im horny. ill jerk off and then once i finish i dont feel gay anymore. could anyone help me understand this...
that happends to me to
Cody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Cool wrote:
<quoted text> that happends to me to
me too but the thing is I do the same thing a couple days later maybe I need to explore
Bigboy1596

Camden, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Cool wrote:
<quoted text> that happends to me to
Me too. I have an attraction to she males mostly but wonder what it would be like with another man . I want to try anal so bad

Since: Mar 12

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Think about it often myself..
Boy

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Is there a border line of being gay or straight? I think i may be gay maybe but dunno if its just curiousity or not? Me and my friends help eachother out sometimes usually only giving eachother hand until we finish but more things start happening everytime cos the curiosity draws me in lol would this make me gay?
wrb

Cranston, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

jery wrote:
I THINK I HAVE ALWAY LOVE SUCKING D!CK or LICKING PUS SY
AS FAR BACK as 4yo or 5yo when i was younger i had to Lick all the Neighbor GIRLS PUS SY and SUCK ALL THE Neighbor BOYS D!CKS
Some did not really want to SUCK ME so i alway go First & they let me suck there D!CK did not do the same for and i never care
About 10years ago i met this 12yo boy in wal mart rest room { i was 49yo then }I had put a hole in the stall wall and i go in there jack off to see if any guy put his d!ck in the hole THIS one time the 12 yo boy put his firnger in the hole tell me to put my dick in the hole and i did
HE SUCK IT SO I DID THE SAME FOR HIM ...[ He had over a 8 inch D!CK for 12yo i think that big ]Im Small only about 5 inch hard
HE had me come over to his stall and that when i seen he was young
Im telling him let get out of the store
So we went behine wal mart by the trash bin he sucking me Im saying to him let go to the 99cent store and get some LUBE so we did and come back and let him fu ck me
That night i did not fu ck him
He try to get me to meet his friend for a 3 some but i never did I wish that i did because he was about 11yo had a smaller D!ck like mine
This went on for over 2 years till i moved
I have alot of true stories about Babysitting Boys & Girls & Girl friends kids and A 13 yo boy that live next door to me & INCEST STORIES
I wanna hear those stories
stewart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Any one from Vallejo ?
LLL93

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

I had my first experience last year. Was 18 at the time and I met the guy on the internet. I`m not gay and I`m not really attracted to guys at all. I just like the dicks. Anyway the time came to meet him so I went over to his place and didn`t even say a word to each other when I got straight onto my kees and started sucking. He started pushing my head down deeper until 5 inches of his cock was in my throat. I gagged obviously but it was kind of a turn on.it lasted about 20 minutes and then he shot his load in my mouth. I couldn`t believe how much cum he had. To be honest it tasted absolutely disgusting but he put his hand tight over my mouth and told me to swallow it so I had no choice. There was so much it took three swallows to get it all down. The taste lasted all day which wasn`t nice but I am now addicted. His cum tastes really horrible and makes me gag but in a way that turns me on even more because of how nasty it is. I still love girls and I am only attracted to them but I guess it is the kinky side of me which likes to be on the receiving end once in a while.

Since: Feb 09

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Boy wrote:
Is there a border line of being gay or straight? I think i may be gay maybe but dunno if its just curiousity or not? Me and my friends help eachother out sometimes usually only giving eachother hand until we finish but more things start happening everytime cos the curiosity draws me in lol would this make me gay?
Maybe you just shouldn't worry about it, and just go with what makes you happy. Being gay, or not being gay, is just no big deal these days. Don't worry about labels. If you object to the label you are given, then I'm afraid that you will never be happy with yourself.

Since: Sep 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you just shouldn't worry about it, and just go with what makes you happy. Being gay, or not being gay, is just no big deal these days. Don't worry about labels. If you object to the label you are given, then I'm afraid that you will never be happy with yourself.
With you, I am gay all the way!

Since: Feb 09

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

smoothboi wrote:
<quoted text>
With you, I am gay all the way!
Hi Smoothboi Honey! How are you? I haven't read any of your posts lately. I hope you are pretty as ever! xoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of7,206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6186 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Whose in California? 4 min CruzerMike 4
Females that post nude snapchat stories 5 min Lesbokink 2,938
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 5 min uk m 29,695
dirty ki..k 5 min daddy 141,942
Bath time Skype 5 min Davey B 9
Gay/bi K....k 5 min Jacked3d50 67,506
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 6 min Ncanca 51,909
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min gboy232 215,974
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 13 min Black Chubby Bottom 337,523