Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

tommy wrote:
My 1st was wen I met up with sum1 off the internet he turned out to be about 40 yo mixed race quite small but had a thick 10'' cock (I'm 18 yo 6'1 slim with 8'' fat cock). We went to a car park, parked up n I started strokein his bulge, I got it out n put it in my mouth it grew so hard so fast nxt I was chokein on his gettin excited. He came in my mouth n I swalloed it all still remember feelin it explode in my mouth. I'm bi n need sum1 to take my v. Any takers?
hi tommy,id love to take your virginity
rubins

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

When my friend and i were 15 we stayed on my parents yacht while in dock. Just us. We were playing truth or dare, first round we both dared each other to strip to undies, so we did, then he said i had to pretend to be gay, so i did, and sort of pretended to touch his cock, but only pretended. Then i dared him to do same and he rubbed my cock in my undies for a few seconds, i got really hard. Then he dared me to be gay and try to touch me, so i did, i put my hand down under the covers of his bed and his cock was now really hard in his undies, i rubbed it and then dared he do same, which he did, he sliped his hand in my undies and rubbed, and i did same, then in silence i hopped into his bunk and we got on top of me and we rubbed cocks, i kept trying to adjust his cock so they were on top of each other, but as i fiddled i felt him cum, was not much but i felt it on my belly and around my cock. we stopped and i masturbated until i came.
HeyBigBoy

Ramsgate, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Anyone from Northern Ireland, please respond! Anyone:) I'm 16..will be up for sucking anyone ;) can meet in the Belfast/East Down area!
Jimbo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Looking to enjoy my first time with a guy any offers?
Deano

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jimbo wrote:
Looking to enjoy my first time with a guy any offers?
asl?
Jimbo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Deano wrote:
<quoted text> asl?
48 Kent uk m. You?
Rory

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

First handjob: 10 when my 12 year old neighbor showed me how to masturbate. He did me, then I did him. First bj: 13 at boy scout camp. Was in the woods with another scout, and we masturbated together. He leaned down sucked me, then told me to do him. (Did it every day after that the rest of the week). First anal (receiving): 15 with the 17 year old neighbor that introduced me to masturbation. In his bathroom, with me bending over the sink. He used soap as a lubricant, and hurt a lot. Fortunately didn’t take long, and I will never forget the look on his face in the mirror. First anal (giving): 16 with a 15 year old from my gym class. Cute as a button, huge package, perfect ass. Made a pass at him, he was receptive, and one day after school we went at it like animals in my bed. Lots of grinding, licking and mutual oral to our first orgasms. After a short recess, he asked me to do him, and I will never forget that first slide into his tight wet warm hole.
steve

Grimsby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rory wrote:
First handjob: 10 when my 12 year old neighbor showed me how to masturbate. He did me, then I did him. First bj: 13 at boy scout camp. Was in the woods with another scout, and we masturbated together. He leaned down sucked me, then told me to do him.(Did it every day after that the rest of the week). First anal (receiving): 15 with the 17 year old neighbor that introduced me to masturbation. In his bathroom, with me bending over the sink. He used soap as a lubricant, and hurt a lot. Fortunately didn’t take long, and I will never forget the look on his face in the mirror. First anal (giving): 16 with a 15 year old from my gym class. Cute as a button, huge package, perfect ass. Made a pass at him, he was receptive, and one day after school we went at it like animals in my bed. Lots of grinding, licking and mutual oral to our first orgasms. After a short recess, he asked me to do him, and I will never forget that first slide into his tight wet warm hole.
very nice brings back memories. making me hard cheers
Join Free
im jacking off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Me and my cousin when we were younger would always kiss and rub our hard cocks togedther so i guess ive been gay forever . I like to take it up the ass . I wana trade pics with sombody :)
Ray

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

im jacking off wrote:
Me and my cousin when we were younger would always kiss and rub our hard cocks togedther so i guess ive been gay forever . I like to take it up the ass . I wana trade pics with sombody :)
skype?
guy

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

heyhey wrote:
I got close to a gay moment but never got to experience such wonderful things that everyone else did I would love to know how a long cock feels like in my mouth
me to id love a big cock and a creamy load mmmmmmm
Virgin

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I have a teacher he's super hot and I want to have sex with him but idk how to bring it up, help me??
Max

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Johnoeagle115 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im 14 was jw if you'd be interested in having fun with another guy
I'm 13 and willing to have fun
Matthew Smith

Cheltenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Cool Max :)do you have Skype?
cody

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I was 12 when a 15 year old boy from the neighborhood, asked me if I could “sperm” yet. Had no idea what he was talking about. He took me back to his room, locked the door, and told me to take my shorts off. I laid on his bed, and he began by massaging my sack, then my penis. I got hard right away. He put hand lotion on both hands and started to slowly rub me, telling me to close my eyes. It felt soooo good. He pushed my T-shirt up, and rubbed his greasy fingers over my nipples and into my navel. I felt a light tingle, and it started to build, and I had my first orgasm. I opened my eyes, and Ricky was rubbing the pearl of clear liquid across my slit. I started going to his house every chance I could to get the “feeling”. I did it at home, but it didn’t feel as good as when Ricky did it. The first time he showed me his erectection, and had me touch it, I couldn’t believe how big it was. Then when it spurted, my jaw dropped. From there we started getting naked on his bed, then he would lie on me, and rub against my greasy stomach until he shot, then jerk me off with his cum. I was 14 when he took my cherry.
im jacking off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Ray wrote:
<quoted text>skype?
How old r u
Naughtyboy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Im still waiting for my first time im 16:(
johny

Clarksburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Max wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 13 and willing to have fun
i wanna have so much fun with you!
Marc

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I was 14 and my older sister 16 already knew I liked looking at classical male nudes. She even bought me a few copies of PLAY GIRL magazine.
One day, I came home from school early and found sis and her b.f. naked in the living room. Jeff was even better looking nude than any picture in the magazines or art books. He loved to show his body nude. I was so excited that I peed in my pants. Now that is probably the best excuse for undressing.
While sis was sitting with her hand between her legs, her b.f. placed me naked on his lap with his hard on leaking between my legs.
Sis told me to get on the floor and lick his dick which I gladly did. After he came in my mouth, he flipped me over and ate my butt. Before I could react he rammed his tool up my butt. I wanted more but after 3 cums he was exhausted falling asleep. Sis had me nurse on her boobs as I feel asleep.
The 3 of us were fast asleep when our parents came home and found us. The crap hit the fan, but I noticed dad's eyes traveling up and down sis' body. Mom's mouth watered when she saw what her future son-in-law had. Mom and dad both had an awesome smile when they saw me hard with 7 inches and I was only 13.
Marc

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I went to visit my older brother and his room mate both age 21. I was 16 and had been trying to sneak looks at my brother since I was 10 and he was 15. I had seen him leaving the shower nude by accident and immediately knew what I wanted to do.
Through middle school and into HS I would try to look at all the nude boys in the locker room. I would fall asleep with my hard cock in my hand thinking of my older brother.
I made up my mind to visit my brother before going into my senior year. When I rang his door bell, his room mate answered wearing a towel that didn't cover anything. My brother came out of the kitchen naked carrying several drinks. The A.C.went out and could not be repaired until Monday. This was too good to be true. I stripped to my briefs and stopped because I now had a massive hard on. Since they didn't care I removed the briefs and let them see my boner. When I looked both older boys were hard.
That night I "slept" between both but we had very little sleep. My brother had remembered my interest in his naked body from years before.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6712 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min Richard 18 14,438
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min shane 41,986
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Yankee 243,975
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Shaun_12456 333,979
19 m hung and I want your wife 3 min Danny19 517
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min xxx 20,771
Snapchat nude stories 4 min rajat 192
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min trenton 134,933
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Sarah Jacks 2,606