Can I have your email?
Lolz sure are you around 15?
connor

UK

#1513 Jan 31, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i do
Oh ok I don't give my email out so email my brother I have his password for his account and then I will tell you my email once you sent a email to my bro account is that ok?
someone

Brooklyn, NY

#1515 Jan 31, 2013
connor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok I don't give my email out so email my brother I have his password for his account and then I will tell you my email once you sent a email to my bro account is that ok?
K? Lolz when ever your ready
connor

UK

#1516 Jan 31, 2013
someone wrote:
Aint you gonna email me?
Dude you tell me your email I will email you?
Zack

Clovis, NM

#1518 Jan 31, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolz sure are you around 15?
Yes

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1521 Feb 1, 2013
Keith wrote:
Well maybe not gay, but okay with same sex sex. I don't think I'm gay because I have no desire to be in a permanent relationship with a guy. I'm not attracted to guys (except when horny) and I do not find guys fun to look at (again, except when horny.)
Do anyone have any stories like mine?
Well not exactly but similar. Some years ago there were many adult book stores in Atlanta that I would cruise. If I saw a male eyeing me, at sometimes if not, I'd go into one of the booths and leave the door unlatched. Usually someone, usually a male, would push the door open and ask if it were a good one. My reply of yes would be his invitation in where groping would occur followed by me getting a great blowjob. I jacked off some but never sucked one myself.

I had some great gay experiences between 14 and 16. Four of my buddies and I would gather for an overnight stay at one of the boys homes and stay in his litle building we called "the party house". I can't remember how it started but we would get naked and play with each other. I remember who was in the group but can't remember who suggested sucking each other's cocks and/or jacking each other off while taling about how we would love to fuck each others older sisters. Ohe had an 18 year old well built blong sister that we all wantd to fuck although none of us had fucked a girl at that point. This was an almost every Friday night event. For some reason we never sucked each other off completely. Would finish by jacking off. We never tried anal but I have always wondered what it would feel like. Two of them and myself would get together separately and suck each other's cocks.We never considered it to be gay or "queer" as the term was back then. We were just having fun. But at around 16 we all got into girls and the group fell apart. I cn still remember licking the smooth hard shaft with the velvet feeling head and the precum licking out. I'd like to try another one now and see how it feels to have one erupting in my mouth like my wife does. I taught her how to give head when she was 19. Cumming in her mouth is fine but she still won't swallow.
loveboy8

Covina, CA

#1522 Feb 1, 2013
Keanu wrote:
I was 12 and my other friend was 11. He and I were like best friends that tell each other everything! Then, one night when I was sleeping over his house, he asked me to come to his Patio in private and while my other friend stayed. He told me that in his old neiborhood this kid and him would always suck each other off and stuff. And my other friend has been doing the same with some other friends. I've always Known I was bi but, I knee this was my chance. So, I suggested that we should do it, just to lose the urge. Were sucked ravisher offend kissed a lot! It was Great! But, we don't do it anymore. I would love the second chance!
if ur a hottie matbee ill come over and swallow 4 ya
Extra curiosity

Europe

#1523 Feb 1, 2013
It all started when I was 11 and to every one who thinks it always comes out of adult initiation, my story shall prove you wrong cuz I had never at all had a gay experience nor had of one, I barely knew what I was doing, I just did it!.........to be continued)
Join Free
Extra curiosity

Europe

#1524 Feb 1, 2013
It all started when we got new neighbours. They happened to have the kids all boys. 8, 7, and 5. Till today I can say, they were hot. All the way. So they would come over to watch movies and play, usually with my brother who by then was 8. Time comes when my brother had to go to boarding school so I had them all to my self. One day while we were watching tv, can't remember what was on, it just crosses my mind that robert (7) was really cute, so I lean in and kiss him. To my surprise he did not object. This happened several times after til one day his brother roy caught us. He just walked away and said nothing about it. I was afraid he would tell on us but it turns out robert talked him out of it. Serval months in to it we were trying anal. I would always ask him if he liked what we were doing and he would always say yes. I never managed to get it in though as I was afraid of hurting him. I still remember this like it happened yesterday. I have never loved like I loved robert. He would come home and lay with me in my bed were we would just spoon and hold each other. He is t the greatest kisser I no of. I would always rub my d**k in his crack til I would come, we souls usually end our sessions with a long tongy kiss. Sometimes we would fall asleep only to be waken up by his mum's call. We kept doing it til I was 18 and him 13. He is my only true love to date, I set him every day on my way home from work (now 24). I don't know what he thinks of me though. :( cuz he doesn't talk to me any more. He won't even pick my calls. I just see him at a shop he works at. Even when I go there, he doesn't say much. But the shy look in his eyes gets me wishing it was ten years back. He keeps getting cuter. . . . :'( :'( . I still love him.
Milo

Asansol, India

#1525 Feb 2, 2013
Erm..... Since the age of 3 or 4 may be, our handsome young butler used to jerk my tiny pecker. lolz. I grew up getting jerked by him. At the age of about 11 I got my first anal from him. It hurt real bad and so I started avoiding our sex episodes. soon he left work and disappeared.:(
Then one of the neighbours (uncle so to speak) started doing the hand job on me (he had eavesdropped a lot on me when I did it with the butler). I had to jerk him in return too. His grown up cock was scary and big for a kid of 12 years..... I used to find it difficult to hold it in one hand and jerk for 10-15 mins at a stretch. But luckily he knew I wouldn't be able to tolerate his monster cock in my ass, so hand-jobs it were. Plenty more stories happened till this day.....
Rafael Fernandez

Muntinlupa City, Philippines

#1528 Feb 2, 2013
Whatta wonderfull experiences! Am starting to love it.
Fernandez Rafael

Reading, PA

#1530 Feb 2, 2013
Pedophilia is NOT a wonderful experience - it is a crime! Stories involving children under the age of consent are disgusting and disturbing.
Robbo12

Brighton, UK

#1531 Feb 2, 2013
Where can i have my first gay sex
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#1533 Feb 2, 2013
Who lives in wv
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#1534 Feb 2, 2013
Yes
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#1535 Feb 2, 2013
I'm 15 lol love sex too

Since: Jan 13

UK

#1536 Feb 2, 2013
Who's awake. On bbm? Need sum one to chat horny
lostinlalaland

La Jolla, CA

#1538 Feb 2, 2013
Well I was sixteen and I was and am gay so I called one of my friends over for a movie night. At first it started that way, but it slowly turned to cuddling. My hand traveled down to his crotch area and I slowly began to jerk him off through his shorts. His cock started to grow and stiffen beneath my caresses. It got to a whole six and a half inches. We started kissing, very passionately. I threw my leg over him and moved to a straddle position. We slowly started to strip one another. I kissed him and licked his nipples. I sucked on them and let my tongue trail down to his waistband. I pulled down his waistband and licked his cock from base to tip like an ice cream. Then I started sucking on the head and took the rest into my mouth till it pressed on the back of my throat. He came two or three times before we stopped. It was fun
Taylor

Bethany, OK

#1539 Feb 2, 2013
This year when I was in school (14 by the way) I was waiting in the lunch line for food when one of the other boys came up to me and was and said "Hey whats going on" Then he reached around and grabbed by ass. I immediately became hostile and turned around. I said "whoa what the fuck are you doing?" Then his friends laughed and continued on. Not sure if it was a joke or actually being gay but if he continued on he would have walked out with me in detention and him with a bloody nose. Another time was at lunch and while I was at the table, one of the guys at school that I hated the most, looked over at me from a table next to ours and pulled up my shirt 2 times in the matter of 2 seconds. Again I became hostile but I didn't show it. Fortunately he stopped.
Horny Guy

United States

#1540 Feb 2, 2013
Someone wants to be my 1st?
I'm 12 and I really want to do it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min thatguy12314 419,565
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min ki k or number 314,472
Any women for sex in cambridge today (Dec '13) 4 min hilary 310
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min l8rg8r 184,098
*NEW* Snapchat GIRL / GUY Username List 5 min Submaleuk 32
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 5 min diplomat2323 5,256
any horny women for sex Elwood Indiana 6 min big man 60 12
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min male19 505,794
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min 2B78B4A9 25,566

Human Sexuality People Search