Jamie

Abington, MA

#9697 May 9, 2014
When I was like 11 or 12 I was at my friends house and we were bored one day so we decided to play truth or dare. First of all there was 4 of us (Ben, Harry, Andrew and I)
At first we just did silly dares and stuff and then Andrew said this.
Ben I dare you to let us watch you go pee. We were all questioning why and stuff but he did it. At first he was hiding it then Andrew told him we have to be able to see it. So we went and we saw it and it was pretty big for a 12 year old. Next dare Ben dared Andrew to show us his willy. Andrew without hesitation does it. After a while we get bored so we go to the YMCA to go swimming. We go to the locker room to get changed and there were no stalls or anything to be in private. So we start changing and Andrew just starts staring at my dick. I ignore it soit wont be a awkward situation. We get in the pool and were playing marco polo and when Harry was looking for us Andrew decides to pants me and I yell at him and stuff. After the YMCA Andrew and Harry had to leave so we went to Andrew's house and later he asked me to sleepover and I say yes. After I ate dinner at his house we decide to play call of duty. Then his little brother walks in, he's 9 and his name is Jon. After like an hour Andrew suggests truth or dare again. Then Jon heard us so he wanted to join so he does.(now theres gonna be diolog and stuff)
Jamie I dare you to show us your willy and keep your under where off the rest of the game. I was hesitant at first but then Andrew tackles me and takes my pants and under where. Andrew I dare you to make out with Jamie. Im arguing and then I think what the heck lets do it so Andrew lays next to me and starts to make out with me for like a minute we stop. Jon I dare you to touch Jamie's willy. Jon comes up to me and just stars feeling my dick so I start feeling his through his shorts so he takes off his shorts. Andrew I dare you to touch Jons willy til it gets stiff. Andrew starts rubbing his dick and it gets hard almost instantaneously and suddenly Jon stars making out with him and I start to suck Andrews willy and suddenly we hear car doors and we scurry to find our clothing.
Charlie

Europe

#9698 May 10, 2014
Jamie wrote:
When I was like 11 or 12 I was at my friends house and we were bored one day so we decided to play truth or dare. First of all there was 4 of us (Ben, Harry, Andrew and I)
At first we just did silly dares and stuff and then Andrew said this.
Ben I dare you to let us watch you go pee. We were all questioning why and stuff but he did it. At first he was hiding it then Andrew told him we have to be able to see it. So we went and we saw it and it was pretty big for a 12 year old. Next dare Ben dared Andrew to show us his willy. Andrew without hesitation does it. After a while we get bored so we go to the YMCA to go swimming. We go to the locker room to get changed and there were no stalls or anything to be in private. So we start changing and Andrew just starts staring at my dick. I ignore it soit wont be a awkward situation. We get in the pool and were playing marco polo and when Harry was looking for us Andrew decides to pants me and I yell at him and stuff. After the YMCA Andrew and Harry had to leave so we went to Andrew's house and later he asked me to sleepover and I say yes. After I ate dinner at his house we decide to play call of duty. Then his little brother walks in, he's 9 and his name is Jon. After like an hour Andrew suggests truth or dare again. Then Jon heard us so he wanted to join so he does.(now theres gonna be diolog and stuff)
Jamie I dare you to show us your willy and keep your under where off the rest of the game. I was hesitant at first but then Andrew tackles me and takes my pants and under where. Andrew I dare you to make out with Jamie. Im arguing and then I think what the heck lets do it so Andrew lays next to me and starts to make out with me for like a minute we stop. Jon I dare you to touch Jamie's willy. Jon comes up to me and just stars feeling my dick so I start feeling his through his shorts so he takes off his shorts. Andrew I dare you to touch Jons willy til it gets stiff. Andrew starts rubbing his dick and it gets hard almost instantaneously and suddenly Jon stars making out with him and I start to suck Andrews willy and suddenly we hear car doors and we scurry to find our clothing.
Is there a continuity to this story coz I wanna hear more.
Zack

Doncaster, UK

#9700 May 10, 2014
It started off with a normal sleepover, me and my friend Chis were both 15 at the time and we were just playing Xbox. I started to get rock hard and I didn't know why. Chris noticed and asked if I needed to take care of it. I wasn't gay but he was really attractive; about 5 11 with a great body for his age because of all the sport he played. He had toned biceps and the start of a 6 pack. He was also pretty hairy and hadn't shaved that day. He pulled my pants down and started sucking my cock. It felt so good and I didn't want it to stop. Just as I was about to come he stopped and stripped, exposing his hot, tanned, muscular body and his 7 inch dick. He asked if he could put it in me and I said yes. We had to use a lot of lube because it wouldn't fit at first. When he got it in it hurt so much but it was also one of the best things I had ever felt. I felt so full and complete with him inside me. He came inside me and it was so warm and is could feel it dripping out my hole. After that he finished me off with the biggest orgasm of my life and we went to shower together and I got to enter his tight hole. It felt amazing and we both came again. He later told me that he put Viagra in my drink but I was so glad he did because it was one of the negs nights of my life.
Jamie

Abington, MA

#9701 May 10, 2014
PART 2

A couple weeks later Im hanging out with Andrew and his cousins (Jeremy 10, and Charlie 12 and his little brother Jon again) this is summer time now so its like a 4th of July cookout. We get bored so we decide to go in the pool.

Hey guys do you wanna go in the pool said Andrew we agree. I start walking to the bathroom and Andrew says where you going I reply the bathroom to change he said no just change in my room were all boys here. I walk in to his room and his cousins and little brother are changing and I pull down my pants and under where and I see Jeremy looking at it and start walking towards me and I pull up my bathing suite and suddenly Jeremy feels my dick through my shorts. I tell him to stop and he just walks away. We get to the pool we all jump in and play games stuff like that. Andrew suggests we play tag. We get bored after a while so we decide to go inside. I start pulling my pants down and Andrew suggests we all stay naked and play dare. Every pulls there shorts off and puts them in the corner. First we do silly dares then again Andrew makes it serious.

Charlie I dare you to touch Jon's willy said Andrew. Charlie walks over to Jon and starts feeling his balls and playing with his dick. Andrew I dare you to lick Jamie's ball sack and dick said Charlie. Andrew walks over to me and said spread your legs and he just starts full on licking my balls and then he just starts giving me a BJ (we didnt know what they were back then). After that every just took turns doing that to each other.

I slept over his house again and were on his couch watching Spider man and he just starts touching my dick through my shorts and I do the same. After a while we stopped and decided to go to sleep. I wake up to Andrew in my sleeping bag licking my dick. I pull him up so were face to face and I start kissing him and then I return the favor back to him. The next morning I had to leave early and a couple months later his family had to move and I never saw him again.

THE END
Awesomekid1997

Fort Worth, TX

#9702 May 10, 2014
A couple weeks back I had sex everyday that weekend. It wasn't planned to be that, but my parents were out of town,so I'll tell my story split up to three post for the different days.
Friday:
Me (16), my friends Justin (17), Jordan (16), and nick (16) had planned for just oral sex. They came over to my house while my parents were away. We all got undressed and began sucking and rimming. I left for the bathroom right quick, and when I got back they tackled me. They tied my right foot to my right arm, and left foot to my left arm, leaving my boy hole open and defenseless. Each do them took turns in my hole. I was not prepared, nor did we use condoms, so by the time they were finished my butt hurt. Each of them had pretty big cocks too. They untied me and then left.
Awesomekid1997

Fort Worth, TX

#9703 May 10, 2014
Saturday:
Me and my friend Eric (13) decided we finally wanted to bring our friendship to the next level. It just so happened that my friend Ian (16) stopped by that day. So we decided we would have a three some. We went to my room, and undressed each other while making out. Eric dropped his head to my shaft and began to suck my head while stroking my shaft, while I began to rim Ian. After I blew a load in Eric's mouth he got up and then Ian got up and turned me over and stuck his cock in me and began going. Eric rimmed him while this happened. Ian wasn't gentle on me either, he forced it in me and went fast and hard. When Ian had blown a load in my tut, he stopped. I walked over to my friend Eric, put him on his hands and knees, and doggie style him. He began screaming and begging to stop, because it hurt him. Ian shoved his cock into Eric's mouth to make him quiet down. At the end I rimmed Eric to help ease the pain.
Awesomekid1997

Fort Worth, TX

#9704 May 10, 2014
Sunday:
On Sunday my friend Dylan (15) had contacted me horny. I told him to come over and I'd help him. When he arrived he had his vibrating dildo, and a bottle of lube. I began making out with him, and laid him down onto my bed. I reached up his shirt and began rubbing his nipples. I felt his boner push up against me. I got up and began sucking the head of his cock, while rubbing his shaft. He blew a few loads In my mouth, gagging me. I got off his cock, and I turned him around and rimmed him. I bent him over and applied lube to my cock. I lubed the vibrator and stuck it in my butt and turned it on max. I began to thrust into his butt. The vibrator made me cum almost instantly, but I kept going. I chummed 5 times in his butt before stopping. I pulled out and he dropped to his knees and began sucking me off. He began to choke on my load that I was blowing into him. Next he took the vibrator out of butt and began to rim me. He stuck the vibrator into his butt and lubed his cock. He stuck his cock into me and began to thrust rapidly. He eventually shot a giant load in my butt, and decided to quit. I asked him to stay the night since the next day was a holiday, and my parents would return till late that day. That night when we went to bed, we slept naked together. I woke up horny in the middle of the night and cummed on his face. This woke him up, and he began to lick the cum of his face. I laid back down, and he got up and started face screwing me. After he cummed a couple of times he stopped. Exhausted, he fell asleep on top of me. When we woke up he had morning wood, so I sucked him off to help him. He told me he needed to go soon, and asked for a cock in the butt again before he left. So he laid down on his back and I grabbed his legs, and inserted my cock into his anus. We both kept eye contact to let the other know how much we were pleasuring the other, after cumming a couple of times, we stopped. Got dressed and made out one more time, before he left.
ConfuzzledTeen

Milton Keynes, UK

#9705 May 10, 2014
I have posted a thread needing advice under the tag "confused teen needs help" please have a look and see if you can help :)
Join Free
KYboy

Owensboro, KY

#9707 May 11, 2014
Awesomekid1997 wrote:
Sunday:
On Sunday my friend Dylan (15) had contacted me horny. I told him to come over and I'd help him. When he arrived he had his vibrating dildo, and a bottle of lube. I began making out with him, and laid him down onto my bed. I reached up his shirt and began rubbing his nipples. I felt his boner push up against me. I got up and began sucking the head of his cock, while rubbing his shaft. He blew a few loads In my mouth, gagging me. I got off his cock, and I turned him around and rimmed him. I bent him over and applied lube to my cock. I lubed the vibrator and stuck it in my butt and turned it on max. I began to thrust into his butt. The vibrator made me cum almost instantly, but I kept going. I chummed 5 times in his butt before stopping. I pulled out and he dropped to his knees and began sucking me off. He began to choke on my load that I was blowing into him. Next he took the vibrator out of butt and began to rim me. He stuck the vibrator into his butt and lubed his cock. He stuck his cock into me and began to thrust rapidly. He eventually shot a giant load in my butt, and decided to quit. I asked him to stay the night since the next day was a holiday, and my parents would return till late that day. That night when we went to bed, we slept naked together. I woke up horny in the middle of the night and cummed on his face. This woke him up, and he began to lick the cum of his face. I laid back down, and he got up and started face screwing me. After he cummed a couple of times he stopped. Exhausted, he fell asleep on top of me. When we woke up he had morning wood, so I sucked him off to help him. He told me he needed to go soon, and asked for a cock in the butt again before he left. So he laid down on his back and I grabbed his legs, and inserted my cock into his anus. We both kept eye contact to let the other know how much we were pleasuring the other, after cumming a couple of times, we stopped. Got dressed and made out one more time, before he left.
how old are you now?
tom 15

Bath, UK

#9708 May 11, 2014
sean wrote:
I like my straight friend who's 15 I'm 14 where both male he has no Idea I like him, what do I do?????
where u in the uk
Awesomekid1997

Fort Worth, TX

#9709 May 11, 2014
KYboy wrote:
<quoted text>
how old are you now?
This was about 2 weeks ago. I'm 16.
Ryan

Brooklyn, NY

#9710 May 11, 2014
Hi I'm 14 m and I'm looking for my first gay experience
Please live in Brooklyn New York or somewhere very close
I need to get to know you first before we can meet up
Age doesn't matter
Also please be skinny ( if you are muscular that is a huge plus)
K i k me at R0529
munnu

India

#9713 May 11, 2014
i faced since my child hood
15dublinbi

Dublin, Ireland

#9715 May 12, 2014
Anyone round South Dublin from 13-16?:)
Blakeishorny

New York, NY

#9716 May 12, 2014
We were 15 and in his basement. Doug started yanking on his crotch saying he was “so horny”. I laughed and told him it wasn’t healthy to keep that all “bottled up”, then watched in amazement as he said I was right and pulled his junk out. He didn’t have to ask me twice to join him. We started rubbing our boners on the couch, When Doug reached over and took me in his hand, it was awesome, I glanced over at him, and he was staring at me intensely. He slowly moved his face toward mine, so close I could smell his spearmint gum, then our lips met. It was the hottest thing to ever happen to me. He stopped jerking me, and took my t shirt, then his tshirt off. Then he laid on top af me and slowly grinded into me as we kissed. He kissed down my chest, licking and sucking my nipples, then took me in his mouth. I was so close, and told him I was cumming. He pulled his mouth off, and I spurted all over my stomach. He scooped it up, covered his bone with it, and I jerked him off with my jizz as lube. After he shot, we kissed again. Whole thing took less than 3 minutes, but we got a lot better at it over the years.
PedoBear

New York, NY

#9717 May 12, 2014
When I was [age withheld because of topix moderators] there was a very nice neighbor man and his life partner, on warm summer days when going for a walk in only cut off jeans, T-shirt and barefoot, they would be friendly to me so I would go up there stairs onto the front porch and visit with them. It never bothered me or struck me as odd that they were sitting close together on the porch swing, with an arm around each other and cuddling. It just struck me as being "normal for them" which was what my mom and dad said about them. Well one afternoon their front porch was in direct sunlight and was too hot, they said they were retiring to the backyard where it was cooler and did I want to follow them and visit with some there? Will of course I did! I was very friendly with some and enjoyed their company. Well, their backyard had tall bushes all around it and was well screened, as I said it was a warm day so they had pulled off their shirts and were wearing only blue jeans, and the other one a pair of shorts. As we were talking, suddenly one of them looked at me and asked if I would mind if they took their pants off because it was such a hot day, to be more comfortable? I was puzzled by this, I'd never see anyone just take their clothes off before! So I said it was fine with me, they stood up and drop their pants then stepped out of them and were naked in front of me. I thought this was really thrilling and I asked could I do that too? They said it was okay, in fact they seem very happy the idea – and so I pulled my shirt off over my head, unsnapped and dropped my cutoff jeans shorts, and stepped out of them so that I was naked also – though it was so thrilling and fun! As they sat there on a towel, on the lawn right in front of me, they were still cuddling and lightly kissing each other, while I have no problem with that all of that was they were gay and that was just fine – after all everyone knows there's nothing wrong with being gay. But then they both got erections, and even though I was only [age withheld because of topix moderators] years old, of course I knew what that was about – after all, I was a boy and got those too, LOL – and so I knew the reason they were touching each other like that, was because it felt good. I told them how cool it was looking at them doing that, and I said that I had never seen anyone touch somebody else like that before, all I had ever done was touch myself. While they invited me, would you like to come over here so we can touch you and you can touch us? That sounded fun! And so I did – I moved a few feet over so that I was with them, and suddenly one of them was playing with my [pubescent] direction, and fondling the hair which was just starting to grow in at its base. And then my hand was around one of their fully developed, adult male organs. Then on that beautiful sunny afternoon things progressed to mutual oral – giving and receiving that was completely new to me and it was so fun and wonderful – and while I never had anything put in me that day, save one of them's little finger as I was crouched down on my knees with my head in the soft grass in what yoga practitioners would know as "the child's pose" while even though that was all I received that day, I did get to have anal intercourse with both of them! They knelt side by side in that same position, showed me how to put lubrication on myself and them – oh it was so wonderful a feeling! I had to get dressed and go home then for dinner, but I told them I couldn't wait to come back and learn even more. And so I did the next afternoon during that visit, it didn't hurt at first but upon getting the advice to "just relax yourself and let it happen" well things went a lot smoother, and that was how I had my very first ever gay experiences!
crazy_dave

Caloocan, Philippines

#9718 May 12, 2014
I AM 17 of age
He is straight
We drink tequila just for fun
And we get drunk and got dizzy after drinking
Me as no experience at all i took advantage on him because i know hes unconcious when he get drunk
Hes 17 also
I gave him my first kiss and i kinda touched his dick and its hard then i had fun
Its been 3 days since that happened and im nervous whats gonna happen
Cause i dont know if he know thats me
I dont know what to do to say when we meet
T_T
I do not regret losing my first kiss cause his lips ate just so soft i cant even stop
So now when i immagine the two of us kissing i cant stop thinking
My heart trumble is this already love
Well hes kinda hot and handsome
I raped him
crazy_dave

Caloocan, Philippines

#9719 May 12, 2014
Ryan wrote:
Hi I'm 14 m and I'm looking for my first gay experience
Please live in Brooklyn New York or somewhere very close
I need to get to know you first before we can meet up
Age doesn't matter
Also please be skinny ( if you are muscular that is a huge plus)
K i k me at R0529
Are you really 14 how did you know you want boys???????
Antonio

Wartburg, TN

#9720 May 12, 2014
I was 18 and my best friend was 16 we had went shopping that day in June and he took me home but it was raining really hard one of those hard spring rains where u have to pull over to the side of the road.He said wait until the rain slacks off before u go in we will sit and listen to music and talk.Oh it's night time by the way and I live in the country.We were parks in my driveway.After talking for a while he pulled his shirt up and started rubbing his belly he was built like a linebacker.At the age of 15 he had chest hair and belly and strong arms and shoulders like he got an extra dose of testosterone while going through puberty.He always did things that made me wonder if he wanted to fool around.I was very attractive and cute when I was young had a swimmers body girls used to throw there selves at me not bragging it was the truth. sometimes he would come to my house hop in bed with me and almost be cuddling he would get up and have a hard on.He would always pinch my ass just little things here and there.Well back to the night in the car he ask me to rub his belly and I was he put his seat back and I started to rub over the top of his shorts.After a minute he said get up I thought he was mad and was wanting to go home.I look over he unzipped his shorts and is shaking his hard cock at me with a shit eating grin on his face. I was nervous and excited and so horned at the same time I was shaking and had chill bumps and was pre cumming in my underwear they were soaked. He layed back in his seat by the thus is 1997 his car was a 1990 Oldsmobile that had a bench front seat.I started rubbing his cock on top his underwear he was shaking and had chill bumps too.I pulled back his underwear and started sucking his cock like it was the best thing ever I never after being friends for a year that some point it would lead to this I was so happy giving this boy bear cub head.He would almost cum and make me stop we did this for about 45 minutes or so he never came that night he made me stop and he went home.I thought the next time we see each other it would be weird he came out my house the next day and acted like nothing ever happend.The next weekend we went out again got home to my drive way he said let's sit here and talk and before you no it I was sucking his cock this time he cummed.I have all kinds of stories we dated for about 5 years he is now on his 3rd divorce and has a son.We had a messy break up I'm 100% gay I still to this day have no idea what he considers himself he was my first love, another year went by after it started giving him head before we started to have anal sex.
Jimmy

United States

#9721 May 12, 2014
I played around all the time when i was ten and eleven. i was kind of feminine looking with long shaggy hair and a bubble butt. i liked sucking other boys dicks. i was also a like exhibitionist. in warm weather i wore very little clothing. Verizon short tight cutoff jeans and a tight little tee shirt usually. when i got around old boys i off took off my shirt. i also had a couple of cutoff,tee shirts which exposed my belly. there were several teenage boys around. i flirted shamelessly. i put my hand on their stomach or crotch and licked my lips. i was sucking big dicks all the time. two boyfriend in particular who were thirteen and fifteen got me into their room. Right away i stripped naked and got on my knees. i let them fuck me in the mouth....lots more if you guy's want to hear about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uk whatsapp numbers (Aug '12) 6 min Hard n horny 2,370
22 Year old F ask me anything you want 6 min Antoinette1992 32
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min come baby baby 599,969
Live, dirty sexting here on topix and NOW? X (Jul '12) 6 min jack 431
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min mikhailaguilera 547,610
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 6 min Bimarried 42,084
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min lindsay 62,051
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min reinh 419,039
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min Officialnaldo 254,618
More from around the web