braxton

Weston, WV

#930 Dec 29, 2012
Gaynugget wrote:
I'm 16 and gay, my parents don know. My first experiance was about 2 months ago when my best friend asked me to spend the night at his house. He still doesn't know I'm gay. He whispered very quietly around 1:00 AM and asked "Are you gay?" But I didn't know to tell the truth or tell a lie to my best friend. I told him the truth and he got up and left the room. He came back with some water and gave it to me. His family is like the most Christian family in the world. After he told me bout his family he whispered and said "I am too, but swear you won't tell anyone" so I said I wouldn't and I kept that promise. The after about 10 of sharing secrets about our lives he put his hand on my crotch and then it lead to him giving me a bj and the lead to me sucking him off. After thAt night we have been closer then ever but he still doesn't love me like I want him to. So if ur in wv anywhere kik me at gay nugget
Here in wv to where you from
17 yo Hot-Sexy

Malawi

#931 Dec 29, 2012
i wana see a movie of this
Bill

Warrington, PA

#932 Dec 29, 2012
billynicholl is my username for snapchat
Marx

Reading, PA

#933 Dec 29, 2012
My first gay experience was going to see "Guys and Dolls" on Broadway.

My second gay experience was sucking my best friend's c*ck.

The second was better.
Brian

Denpasar, Indonesia

#934 Dec 29, 2012
had my ist experience many years ago at school. I was 16, i'm now 54. I was seduced by the sportsmaster and sucked his cock in the shower. I'm bisexual now and had many experiences over the years even though I've been married 3 times.
Experimenting

Gatineau, Canada

#936 Dec 29, 2012
sexx wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you from?;)
Gatineau you?
sexx

Australia

#937 Dec 29, 2012
bigrocks4207 wrote:
<quoted text>mate im 27 from brisbane australia
Im 16 from a rural shit hole, 0499229363 if you want to talk;)
Anonymous

Leeds, UK

#938 Dec 30, 2012
Anyone
can get to march reply to
Join Free

“life is what you make it ”

Since: Feb 12

north west NSW

#940 Dec 30, 2012
sexx wrote:
<quoted text>
Im 16 from a rural shit hole, 0499229363 if you want to talk;)
hey id be west of the great divide in a heart beat if there was work. Im a country boy myself
Lucasp999

London, UK

#942 Dec 30, 2012
Cambridgeshire wrote:
Anyone
can get to march reply to
I can. How old are you?
Anonymous

Leeds, UK

#943 Dec 30, 2012
Lucasp999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can. How old are you?
I'm 17 you?
Anonymous

Belvidere, IL

#945 Dec 30, 2012
wrb wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna hear those stories
I wanna hear the stories
loved

Los Picachos, Mexico

#948 Dec 30, 2012
my first time was when i was 13 my friend had made a party we were about 15 people there were only 5 left by 1 am we played truth or dare and some dared us to get naked and to suck our cooks god itwas soo good to see my best friend naked i alwaays wanted to f*ck him since then we get togheter every night and have sex
Im bi

Fairmont, WV

#950 Dec 31, 2012
bigrocks4207 wrote:
I want an experience so i can have a story.....:(
same here
curiouscat

Freeport, NY

#951 Dec 31, 2012
smoothboi wrote:
...he ran his finger from the top of my neck slowly down my back all the way to my ass crack ... I felt a tingling in my P&nis... while he rubbed my legs ... he stood in front of me -his c@ck at my eye level... it was suddenly -strangely- atractive... he asked me if I wanted it... I said yes.. He asked me again: DO YOU WANT THIS C@CK? do you want a bigger c@ck? I said yes! yes! I dont know what was happening... my mouth was starting to water as he rubbed my ass gently... I was starting to get really horny...
is it okay to feel hot around guys who look better than you
curiouscat

Freeport, NY

#952 Dec 31, 2012
hi i wanted to ask you a hyperthetical questions if your single and your true love could be a guy would you accept it or explore it
Im bi

Fairmont, WV

#953 Dec 31, 2012
Gaynugget wrote:
I'm 16 and gay, my parents don know. My first experiance was about 2 months ago when my best friend asked me to spend the night at his house. He still doesn't know I'm gay. He whispered very quietly around 1:00 AM and asked "Are you gay?" But I didn't know to tell the truth or tell a lie to my best friend. I told him the truth and he got up and left the room. He came back with some water and gave it to me. His family is like the most Christian family in the world. After he told me bout his family he whispered and said "I am too, but swear you won't tell anyone" so I said I wouldn't and I kept that promise. The after about 10 of sharing secrets about our lives he put his hand on my crotch and then it lead to him giving me a bj and the lead to me sucking him off. After thAt night we have been closer then ever but he still doesn't love me like I want him to. So if ur in wv anywhere kik me at gay nugget
what part of wv are you in im in fairmont

Since: Sep 12

Modesto, CA

#954 Dec 31, 2012
curiouscat wrote:
hi i wanted to ask you a hyperthetical questions if your single and your true love could be a guy would you accept it or explore it
Definately explore it. If you have feelings are real for that guy, go for it.
Jon

United States

#955 Dec 31, 2012
Dad sucker wrote:
One day when I was fifteen, I was over at my friend's house. He was in the bathroom, so I wandered around the house. In his parents bedroom, I was greeted by my friend's dad wearing a pair of his wife's panties. He tried to cover up the bulge in his pants, but I slowly removed his hands and pulled down the panties. I got on my knees and gently licked the head. He let out a loud moan and asked me for more. My friend came looking for me, and when he was welcomed by the sight of me sucking off his dad. His dad beckoned for him to strip down and come over. That was the fastest I've ever seen him move. I pleasured two wonderful c0cks that day
Maybe you can do me some day when can we meet
YBM

United States

#957 Dec 31, 2012
I've had one gay sexual encounter when I was 15. Btw I'm 18 now, it was with a friend I had who was also 15. We had a sleepover at my place and we slept in a tent inside the house. We were on the computer and he typed and asked if I'd ever try anything with a guy. I replied yes, and we started having sex. I gave him blowjobs and he gave me foot jobs because I have a foot fetish. He also wanted to try anal so we tried it but it hurted so he didn't do me. But I did him and apparently he was used to it. After that we met up at my place 3 or 4 more times for sex and after that we never did it again. Now I'm looking for a new guy to have sex with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min sarah09865 57,952
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Essexboy05 590,845
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min lilsammie21 532,876
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 3 min cruizin24 53,349
Girls who Don't Wear Panties! (Jun '09) 3 min Scottish guy 79
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Hydrated 246,806
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 4 min Zackf13 4,984
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Micy2k 408,239
More from around the web