Hey

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

If anyone's in California and wants to help me out with my first experience then message me on ki k at supdude567
A man what I need

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Kinda curious. I have been told men give the best bj. Is this true? Any men around that want to prove it to me? I'm not going to lie after reading these I have an open mind.
Florida473

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Anyone 12-14 wanna ki/k?
florida473
19southfl

Deerfield Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

19 college stud looking for first experience with another teen. From south florida. Hmu ki k john.john4020
19southfl

Deerfield Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Loll wrote:
Anyone in Florida ??
Meeee

Ki k : john.john4020
Jeremy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

cjames wrote:
Seeing as there are so many arrogant bastards on this site demanding that already legible stories should be written to perfection, I shall keep this entry grammatically correct.
I'd always known that I liked boys bodies. Don't get me wrong, I like girls as well, but breasts didn't get me that excited, and their nether regions sort of grossed me out. Men got me aroused, despite the fact that I was never romantically attracted to them. So, despite the tantamount self-loathing attached to camming with men on skype, and attempting to arrange meet-ups over the internet, that is what I begun doing. I was aged 13. I had camming experiences with many men that year, however my first experience was not with a stranger. That year my family and I traveled to Europe to visit our friends, a family multiple children, including two boys, one aged 18 and one aged 14. By this point all I had was cock on my mind, and I was already thinking of ways to seduce either or both of the brothers. The way it happened was quite different. I was in my room at the hotel with the younger son, we were chatting and deciding what to do that afternoon. Despite the large size of the city, it was very safe and we were more or less left to our own devices. So we were chatting away until he lies on my bed (I am sitting on my chair).'Your bed is sooooo comfortable,' he said,'I wish my bed was like this.' I did not pick up on the blatantly obvious signals and more or less ignored him, although initially I wanted him off my bed for pedantic reasons.'Seriously,' he continued,'come on lie down!' Still not picking up on the signals, I refused him and asked him to get off my bed. He did, and instead began to look out the narrow window. This is where I finally picked up that he wanted some. He was looking out the narrow window, only 1.2 shoulder widths wide, and slightly protruded his ass. I noticed this and became semi-hard at the thought of what we could do. He said 'come over here, check out the view. It's beautiful.' As I had picked up on the signals, I moved over and pressed my groin into his ass, looking out the window,'Yeah,' I said,'It really is beautiful.' He moved his ass back and forth slightly, before abruptly moving to the edge of my bed (it was pressed against a wall) and lying down on the edge.'Seriously, your bed is really nice, come try.' At this point, I wanted to try. I hopped into the bed behind him and moved close. I slowly began to take his pants down until I was wanking him off and pushing my cock against his ass. He didn't look at what was happening or make much noise, just groaned with his eyes closed. He turned so he was lying stomach down on the bed, and I began to really grind into him. He used his hand to align my cock to his ass and I tried to push in, but he was too damn tight. I think he came, because at one point he just got up and left. That was it I guess, we didn't really talk or do anything from then on.
My second time was not so great. I was still browsing online camming with people etc. Eventually I met up with this one 30 year old who gave me a massage and boned me. Well, not fully, he only got a little bit in before I asked him to pull out. After that and to this day (I'm 15 now) I just feel terrible. Despite that, I am still trying to find more people to meet up with. If I could, I would opt to forget that my second time ever happened. Although medicines that would allow that are in development, its still a far way away...
Do you have a phone. I'm 15 also.
micky

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Ian wrote:
<quoted text>
U suck. I live in Preston but I'm 31 :p
txt me 07539280436
Join Free

Since: Dec 13

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

I'm in Georgia. 17 need a first gay sex experience age doesn't matter.
micky 14

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Need a guy in preston uk
Lancs

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

micky wrote:
<quoted text> txt me 07539280436
Asl??
Joseph

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

OMFG, IF YALL COULD SEE STEFAN ALMOST NAKED, OMG IMA JUST FALL OVER, LOL, AND HE SO SWEET AND KIND MOST OFTIME LOL AND GOTS SUCH A PRETTY TUMMY AND CHEST :) AND ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS iS HIM :D
eddie133

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

stefan wrote:
Cuz im really bored and horny.. boys 13 here...
hey I'm 14 gotta ki k?

Since: Feb 13

Tijuana, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Stud wrote:
<quoted text>
Keith I'm the exact same way... When I'm horny I'll just have sex w anyone fat girls, skinny girls, tall girls, but when I'm horny guys don't get me hard so I let them mount me ;)
Same here. I'm horny right now and wouldn't mind doing nasty things with a guy. But when I'm not horny I don't really feel any desire.

Anyways, any young guy here in Chula Vista, California? I'm 18 and looking for a first experience.
stefan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

eddie133 wrote:
<quoted text> hey I'm 14 gotta ki k?
yes i cant say on hete because swear word in it whays ypurs
My Cousin Charlie

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

So I'm 13... and my cousin charlie is sleeping at my place for the holidays this year, he's 13 too. I'm not gay but i'm pretty sure i'm bi, but I know Charlie is gay because tonight when I was sleeping, the kid just comes in my room and starts touching my abs and chest and when he went for my cock I stopped him... at first... I think i was just startled is all. Charlie is real cute... slim, hairless, and he looks like is sister. I let him blow me and it was fantastic... he's way better than the chicks at school... I was still so horny afterward and, well, I'm a good kid so I returned the love but with a little extra... I know charlie isn't as experienced as me and I figured mine may have been his first cock, I was worried I'd scare him but as soon as I told him to get on all fours, he did and I ate his ass until i noticed his toes curling... told him tol lie flat on his back and fingered him nuckle deep while I sucked on his head, and when he came, he came a lot. he was my first boy too and I gotta say I absolutely love how his asshole puckered and twitched as he shot hot cum down the back of my throat

Since: Nov 13

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Anyone in Spokane, Wa?
TeenfromMI

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

stefan wrote:
<quoted text> yes i cant say on hete because swear word in it whays ypurs
ki k me cvrij23
eddie133

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

eddie133 wrote:
<quoted text> hey I'm 14 gotta ki k?
it's florida473
micky 14

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Lancs wrote:
<quoted text>
Asl??
14 m uk txt me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,101 - 6,120 of7,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4523 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min hugedick66 311,299
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min MrAnnonymous 87,248
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min 15male 225,484
This older guy wants to get me pregnant 3 min RKniz 4
Bored girl 3 min Meghan 30
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 4 min hal 5,170
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Kam 420,143
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min no morals sex drive 121,927
•••