wannasuck

Lehi, UT

#6693 Aug 28, 2013
15yrguy wrote:
is there anyone like me? i$ had one experience ever when i was younger, but i say that im straight. i like girls, but there's only one guy i have ever liked who stands out over all the girls. i still like him now, we are good friends, but he is not gay or even bi. i tend to only like guys when im really horny.
you wanna talk? i am 15 too
That one guy

Buffalo, NY

#6696 Aug 28, 2013
Incest experience wrote:
My first ever experiences was with 2 different cousins, not at the same time but in different periods of my age/lifetime. I'm currently 16 and I'm straight but my first ever experience was when I was 8, I remember it like it was yesterday. We was living at my aunties because my parents were having issues (dad cheated on my mom). My aunties son, my cousin, is 1 year younger then me and we got along great. One day we were home alone and was using my uncles computer when we stumbled onto his history and found prn. We clicked on it and what we saw was scary at the time because and I remember this vividly because it was a video of a guy fcking a girl in the ass and then sucking him. While we was watching this my Pens got hard and I tried to hide it so i left and went into the toilet. Soon after my cousin turned off the computer and came looking for me in the toilet looking at my hard Pens; I was just stood there starring at how big it was ( looking back now it wasn't that big probably 4 inches). My cousin walked in and saw me but even though he had seen me naked loads of times before, this time it was weird because of what we had just seen on the computer. When I looked at his Pens it wasn't hard but mine was, he then walked towards me and started stroking it slowly and then got in his knees and started sucking like the lady had done in the vid. It was a great tingling feeling because of wet, warm and moist his mouth was. After that we walked into his room and he laid down on bed and I laid on top of him putting my Pens in his butthole. It wasn't tight but it felt good, and warm so I slowly humped him until my Pens shrunk back down to normal size ( I didn't cm if that's what you was wondering). We continued doing this for like 1 year until we moved to go see my moms other sister who had a son who was a year older then me and was the second person I had done things with. If you want me to tell you a bout him then just reply to me.
I liked that story
simon

UK

#6697 Aug 29, 2013
Incest experience wrote:
My first ever experiences was with 2 different cousins, not at the same time but in different periods of my age/lifetime. I'm currently 16 and I'm straight but my first ever experience was when I was 8, I remember it like it was yesterday. We was living at my aunties because my parents were having issues (dad cheated on my mom). My aunties son, my cousin, is 1 year younger then me and we got along great. One day we were home alone and was using my uncles computer when we stumbled onto his history and found prn. We clicked on it and what we saw was scary at the time because and I remember this vividly because it was a video of a guy fcking a girl in the ass and then sucking him. While we was watching this my Pens got hard and I tried to hide it so i left and went into the toilet. Soon after my cousin turned off the computer and came looking for me in the toilet looking at my hard Pens; I was just stood there starring at how big it was ( looking back now it wasn't that big probably 4 inches). My cousin walked in and saw me but even though he had seen me naked loads of times before, this time it was weird because of what we had just seen on the computer. When I looked at his Pens it wasn't hard but mine was, he then walked towards me and started stroking it slowly and then got in his knees and started sucking like the lady had done in the vid. It was a great tingling feeling because of wet, warm and moist his mouth was. After that we walked into his room and he laid down on bed and I laid on top of him putting my Pens in his butthole. It wasn't tight but it felt good, and warm so I slowly humped him until my Pens shrunk back down to normal size ( I didn't cm if that's what you was wondering). We continued doing this for like 1 year until we moved to go see my moms other sister who had a son who was a year older then me and was the second person I had done things with. If you want me to tell you a bout him then just reply to me.
love to hear what happened and will tell you about my incest experiance 07812496428
hot 21 twink

UK

#6699 Aug 29, 2013
Add me snapchat I like feet MartynSamuels
mikeiis

UK

#6700 Aug 29, 2013
^^ klk ^^
kwan_ticko

Memphis, TN

#6702 Aug 29, 2013
Gay 13 From Memphis i Wanna Get Penetrated . My kk is: kwan_ticko message me Sometimes ;)
We started young

UK

#6704 Aug 29, 2013
When I was about 13, maybe 14, I started getting curious. I was out one day with my bestfriend, Alex. Suprisingly, he started to talk about how he was curious about sex, particularly with another boy. He asked me if I had ever thought about what it would be like. I told him that it would be nice to find out.. We dropped the subject, and ended up at his. Nobody was home, but his mum had left him a key under a rock in the front garden. We were sat watching tv when he brought our conversation up, I asked him for a drink, and off he went and got me one. He came back Into the front room, completely naked, and his d!ck (5inch-ish) swinging from side to side, In front of me at eye level.. I grabbed his hand and dragged Him up to his room. Pushed him on his bed, took all my clothes off, and started sucking on his d!ck like it was an ice lolly. I swallowed every drop of his cum. He started to suck my d!ck,(about 6.5 inch) and I told him to stop. I told him to get down on his knees, I pushed it in and he moaned. He didn't stop moaning until I pulled out. We kept on doing this whenever we could, for about three years. We don't see each other often, but when we can see each other, we're at it like rabbits!
simon

UK

#6706 Aug 29, 2013
Had my first experiance with my brother 07812496428
Join Free
skmoe

United States

#6707 Aug 30, 2013
I would love to hear the rest of your story
Abc

Canandaigua, NY

#6708 Aug 30, 2013
Bi boy wrote:
Anyone in Rochester ny?
I am:) your age?
jack

Mumbai, India

#6709 Aug 30, 2013
Keith wrote:
Well maybe not gay, but okay with same sex sex. I don't think I'm gay because I have no desire to be in a permanent relationship with a guy. I'm not attracted to guys (except when horny) and I do not find guys fun to look at (again, except when horny.)
Do anyone have any stories like mine?
yeah dude
same story wid me
i also get attracted to hot guys only when i m horny
otherwise i feel straight towards them..so we are not gay
its just a desire for a few minutes
thats it..!!
15yrguy

Barking, UK

#6710 Aug 30, 2013
wannasuck wrote:
<quoted text>
you wanna talk? i am 15 too
Sure! What do you use?
15yrguy

Barking, UK

#6711 Aug 30, 2013
Anybody (up to 16) need somebody to talk to about anything, just reply to this~ More than happy to help and listen (^-^)/~
Kody

Dansville, NY

#6712 Aug 30, 2013
Abc wrote:
<quoted text> I am:) your age?
me too
Funboi

UK

#6713 Aug 30, 2013
My first time was when I was 14 - a couple of years ago. My best friend came on holiday to Spain with my family. We had to share a twin room in this hotel. 2nd night I was trying to sleep and heard the slapping sound of him wanking. I'd always had the hots for him so I whisper his name. He didn't reply so I turned on the lamp. He was pretending to be asleep and had his hard c**k half hidden in his hand.
I was so turned on so got out of bed and pulled his hand off it. He let me. I then started to jerk him off. I could totally tell he was in to it because he had loads of precum. I looked at his face but his eyes were still closed but I noticed in the picture opposite that when I turned away he had his eyes open so I knew he was letting me do it. I kept tugging away and I felt his pole getting really stiff and I could tell he was going to nut. I don't know what made me do it but I put it in my mouth and let him jizz in my mouth. It just kept gushing. I swallowed it and it tasted gross. I then went to the bathroom and finished myself off. It was the most amazing orgasm I'd ever had. Next day he was a bit quiet and it was awkward but we did the same again that night but this time I blew him. That contd for the rest of the week. When we got back home he refused to stay over at my place and I tried to talk to him about it but I didn't know how to bring it up. I could tell he was grossed out about it. Since then I've been hooking up with guys online. I'm in South London.
RockHard

Marcus Hook, PA

#6716 Aug 30, 2013
Incest experience pt2 wrote:
So after me and my mom moved out if my aunties house to go stay at my other aunties house, things were normal at the beginning with me and my cousin I guess. I was 9 at the time whilst he was 10. Now our first experience started when we were both home alone whilst everyone was out. Me and my cousin were best friends and would share everything together, and it was that day when he showed me this piece of prn magezine he found on the way back home from school. When he was showing me the pics, I got really hard and had memory's flushing in from my last experience with my other cousin. He then noticed my hard pnis through my trousers (still about 4 inches at the time) and just starred at it. Then he gets me to my feet, pulls down his trousers and his pnis was a lot smaller then mine like 2 inches. So at that point he got on his knees and out of no where, starts to suck my pnis, which felt soo good. I then turned him into doggy style like I had seen in the prn magezine and started to hump him. I didn't hump him hard, just started off slow because it felt so good and then I started to pic up speed and he would let out small moans because he was trying to hold them back in (I think). I still didn't cm but it was a good day and ever since, we were doing things for about a year till I moved away from them because my mom and dad worked out their issues and my dad got a job in England so we moved to the UK. Since being here I've fine more things with one of my best friends who's 16 like me and we do it every now and again. If you wanna here how I started having sex with him then reply here and I'll write it.
I want to know
brickwall39

Tonawanda, NY

#6717 Aug 30, 2013
Bi boy wrote:
Anyone in Rochester ny?
I'm in buffalo, ki k me brickwall39
Abc

Canandaigua, NY

#6718 Aug 30, 2013
Kody wrote:
<quoted text>me too
age/gender?
Stripped

Venezuela

#6720 Aug 31, 2013
Incest experience pt3 wrote:
Okaii so you want to know more, that's fine. This is no longer incest but I've kept the same name so you know it's me. Anyways, I'm currently 16 and so is my best friend who I have (gay) sex with. It started when we were 15 and I was sleeping over at his house and we were playing on FIFA. So whilst playing we came up with this idea that whenever one of us scores a goal, the person who scored has to dare the other person to do whatever he wants and they can't complain. So we started playing a few games and at first the dares weren't sexual or anything, they were just dares we did like shout out your gay or tell your parents your on your period or ask a random girl out on Facebook, so pretty much amateur dares like that. So around midnight when his parents went to sleep, the dares started to get more sexual with each goal. We would take our clothes off and do things like tucking your pnis in between your legs or flash your bum and it was a bit of a turn on and I had a semi hard on which I think he noticed. So on our last game he said whoever scores the first goal will get his dck sucked by the person who doesn't score, at first I was shocked and wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or that I would even want to suck his dck but I played anyways and somehow, I scored the first goal. So at that moment we starred at each other, awkwardly, for about 3 minutes. Then I said to him that a dares a dare so he came over to me then kneeled in between my legs, pulled my pnis out and said I'm only doing it for 5 minutes and we don't tell anyone so I said sure and then he started to suck my pnis like a pro (6.5 inches now). He was deep throating and sucking my balls and without a doubt, I got hard as a brick. Then stopped and sat back on the sofa, things weren't awkward, just a tense that you could easily feel. He then proposed that the person who puts in the next goal, will get rimmed by the person who didn't score, I liked that idea (lol). I let him score the next goal and then went over to rim him for 5 minutes. He got into doggy style with head plunged into the couch and his ass sticking up so I started to rim him. I was licking it, sucking his cheeks, tongue fcking him, sucking his gouch, his balls and generally just getting him all wet. After that we just turned off the Xbox and started making out because we both wanted it so there was no point trying to hide it. We removed our boxers and let our hard dcks rub up against each other then I sucked and softly bit his nipples and we started to do 69. He was on top so I was rimming him, sucking his balls and pnis while he was sucking my balls and pnis. He then got up and ran quickly into his room and brought down lube and a condom. After lubing his ass and putting a condom on, I put my pnis in him slowly having flashbacks of when I was a kid doing these things. Unlike my two cousins, my best friend was tight as sht and it was difficult trying to get my pnis in but once it was in, it was the best feeling ever. He was in little pain so asked me to go slow, I wasn't gonna go hard because I'd probably blow my load too fast. We were fcking doggy style whilst I was slowly picking up speed until I was pounding him hard and then I told him I was gonna cm so he pulled my pnis out, removed then condom and sucked me until I came in his mouth. Ever since, we've been doing things occasionally like 2 every week but we do get up to some crazy things like had sex at a camping thing my school did and we fcked in the woods and plenty more crazy things. If you wanna here some, reply to me.
More please! This is so hot!
Guy

Woodridge, Australia

#6722 Aug 31, 2013
Well it not a really ercotic story but here we go........

When i was about 12 my mums friends son was asking me if i've every tried gay stuff before i sad (lieing to him) no i havent.
I stayed ova at his house and he said to me "do you want to try" i was acting dumb so i said 'try what' he just stared at me, he knew that i wanted it.

After a few minutes we started (well I started) to suck him off, he moaned but i had to hold his mounth shut cause his mum was in the other room.

I sucked him off ssssoooo good he didn't even last long holding it in.
He told me to turn around, weird being that im taller than him but im the one getting fucked in the a$$hole.

His cock felt amazing in me, i couldn't stop myself but i could stop moaned for his cock.

The instance we heard his mum get up we got st8 up and started to get dress (not fully but you know boxer shorts). we acted like we were asleep. The moment she was gone we started to play with each others cocks his one was JUST as bigger than mine but after awhile i started again, sucking him off, kissing his head, ect

In the morning i notice someting weird, like something was about to happen,
But i guess it was just my tummy rumbling lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min ceejaye514 277,975
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min long term dick 68,777
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min MAO 631,831
Anr/ abf- adult breastfeeding relationship- UK (Feb '11) 3 min Andrea 1,636
Anyone want to show your wife/gf on whatsapp? 4 min xxxo 1
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 4 min factanonverda 41,073
Married men sucking other men (Jan '12) 4 min Thatguy4oo 5,661
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Gay_welsh 595,393
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 13 min Mum n daughter 453,985
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 17 min honrydog_t 75,307