bii

Nottingham, UK

#564 Nov 14, 2012
Jeff wrote:
I was bullied a lot in Junior high and High school, and I my life was fairly miserable. One day my freshman year, at lunch 3 kids were teasing me, calling me a fairy, faggot, and queer, and I just lost it, burying my head in my arms and crying. Suddenly all hell broke lose, and when I looked up a junior named Matt had one of them in a head lock punching him. The bully pulled them both to the floor, and they were rolling around, until the lunch monitor pulled them apart and took them to the Asst. Principal’s office. I was in shock, I knew who Matt was, he didn’t live far from me and rode my bus, but I had never really talked to him, and couldn’t figure out why he was protecting me. I found out later he had been suspended for a week, and had broken his wrist when he fell to the floor. I went to his house the next day to thank him for what he did. He answered the door shirtless in sweat pants, and invited me in. I thanked him, and he said no problem, and I asked him why he helped me, no one else ever had. He looked at me, and said “youre not gay are you?” I mumbled basically that I wasn’t sure. Then he put his hand on my shoulder, and said “if you tell anybody this, I’ll kill you, but I am. And I cant stand it when anyone says faggot.” I asked him how his hand was, and he looked at his cast, and said it was going to kill his sex life, and made a jerking motion with it. I laughed and told him if he needed a hand to let me know. Helooked at me and quietly asked “really?”. I just nodded. He took my hand and put it on his crotch, and he was hard in an instant. I rubbed through his sweats, and he untied them and slid them down. I started doing him standing in his den. He rubbed my erection, then unbuttoned my pants. He pulled my shirt off, and then said lets sit on the couch. We started jerking each other again, and leaned over and kissed me. My head spun as he thrusted his tongue into my mouth. He stopped jerking me, and leaned down and sucked me. I had an orgasm in less than a minute. I leaned over and took his in my mouth, and he lasted a lot longer, at least 10 or 15 minutes. I never lost my erection, and actually masturbated to a second one before Matt shot in my mouth. I got dressed, and at the door, he hugged my and kissed me again. I went home and masturbated 2 more times. I started going to his house almost every day after school, and we enjoyed each others bodies until his Mom would come home. Once we started doing anal, I couldn’t get enough of it. I really missed him when he went to college, but each summer we’d start over again.
hi jeff do u and matt still c each other?
buddyboy2409

Indianapolis, IN

#565 Nov 14, 2012
ok so im in 8th grade and im bi and there is this one hot guy that i really wana do summin with. but i think hes str8 and we dont know each other that well. ive jerked to him once or twice but id really like to do summin with him actualy. at least a bj. idk what to do. any advice? where i come from dere arent that many gays that are hot and nice. any advice? thankss!
Joe

Chalfont Saint Giles, UK

#566 Nov 15, 2012
buddyboy2409 wrote:
ok so im in 8th grade and im bi and there is this one hot guy that i really wana do summin with. but i think hes str8 and we dont know each other that well. ive jerked to him once or twice but id really like to do summin with him actualy. at least a bj. idk what to do. any advice? where i come from dere arent that many gays that are hot and nice. any advice? thankss!
This may not work but my advice would be to get him somewhere private and tell him that u r curios about gay sex. If he agrees or says he is also curiose and if he says he is then ask if u can blow him. Hopfully after he will return the favour. Hope u get lucky mate tell me if u try this or if it works
Jtc

Redmond, OR

#568 Nov 16, 2012
I was 16 and he was 18, he was openly gay and i was still in the closet. We were on a field trip, and nobody wanted to room with him in the hotel, and i had no friends with me on this field trip so i said i'd share a room with him, there was one other guy who decided to bunk with us as well.
The other guy got the other bed all to himself, and the gay guy and i shared a bed. We got to talking (all three of us) and i ended up saying for the first time that i was gay, the other guy did (he was 15) as well (what do you know, three gay guys in one room) But it's not what you think, the older one offered to take my virginity so, like the horned up teenager i was, i immediately said yes. He was smart, packed condoms and everything. We made out, i fucked him (strict top here) we tried to be quiet and not let the headboard hit the wall because a whole other group of students were next door. The other guy didn't want to join in for some reason (i wish he did) he just stripped naked and jacked off while watching us. We thought the head board issue was too risky so we moved to the floor, i fucked him so hard that he jizzed on my chest. He climbed off of me, ripped the condom off, sucked me off, and then i came in his hands as he jacked me off. The other guy then got off the bed and came on my face.
The next morning the older guy showered first, i wanted to join him, but i restrained myself. I showered second and when i came out the older guy was gone and the younger guy just looked at me like he wanted to jump my bones. Nothing ever happened again. About two months later, the younger guy (now open) and i (still in the closet) were at a study session and when it was just us in the room he said that he gets off on that night alot, and that he wished that i would've fucked him the next morning while everyone else was at the play we were going to see. As he was leaving i noticed that he had one hell of a time trying to hide a hard on. I would've done him, but he was dating another guy who was a real psycho and i didn't want to take any risks.
Now, five years later i've come out to my parents and brother and no one else. I live at home so it's hard to get any action, Grindr sucks balls, and i wish someone would just take me away from this boring town!
Mattyuu

London, UK

#569 Nov 16, 2012
Me and my mate had been out drinking all nite and we went back to his after,we were joking about whos d@ck was bigger, i said prove it then wich he took out his c@ck,i said mines definatly bigger but he didnt believe me ( probably coz it wasnt) i said feel it then youll be able to tell,he was drunk so he just grabbed it and said no it not mines mines bigger,i said no just keep feeling it,with that i started to get hard but he didnt let go,his hand started to move backwards and forwards slowly,he then said feel mine then,so i did.it was then obvious what was going on and we just started wanknn eachother it felt so good .i couldnt help myself i had to suck it,i got on my knees and said i need to feel it with my mouth.i sucked him whilst still wannking it was so nice in my mouth.after a couple of minutes he came in my mouth and i keot wannking and came basicky straight after.it was amazing
sleepless

Auckland, New Zealand

#570 Nov 16, 2012
I am straight for sure,. But before I ever had sex with a girl, I messed around with a few male friends when I was just a boy. From about 8yrs old until I was about 15yrs old. The last time was with my best friend who lived up the street from me when I was 15ish. Him and I had often dry humped just pretending to have sex whilst fully clothed, and only for a few seconds just for a laugh. Not sure why really. But over time this progressed to the point that one night while watching Baywatch in his family room, we were both slowly rubbing ourselves under our trousers. My friend eventually undid his zipper and pulled out his cock. It was the biggest one I'd ever seen. Easily an inch or two bigger than myself at the time. A little hesitantly, I got my one out next and we just watched each other for about 10 minutes before getting down on the floor and dry humping a little bit. He was straddling me at one point, and his cock was resting on my chest. The head of his cock was only a few inches from my chin. I don't know exactly what came over me. I think just basic animal lust. Whatever it was, I had to have it. I couldn't resist. Without even saying anything I grabbed his ass and pulled his cock towards my face and sucked it directly into my mouth. It tasted delicious. I was amazed how much I enjoyed it. I couldn't get it all in my mouth. And I certainly tried. I kissed his balls a little and his belly and his thighs. After only a couple of minutes or so my friend got into position for a 69 and thats how we stayed, both sucking, licking and toying with each others cock and balls until we each came. I remember it as being one of the best orgasms I have ever had as well. But that probably has more to do with the gravity of the situation rather than the actual talent of my friend,. Thats the only time I have ever tasted another guys cum. It was a little salty and bitter at the same time. But I loved every drop. I am not sure if he swallowed all of my cum. We never spoke a word about it after either. Before that I had never cum in the mouth of another person or had another person cum for me. It was one of the most exciting things I have ever done. Not sure If I would do any of it again, but it was definitely an experience I will always remember fondly.
spider

UK

#571 Nov 16, 2012
Nothing ttastes better than. C*m
JimmyT

Reading, PA

#573 Nov 16, 2012
Was at age 66, with a guy about the same age. Was always curious, and just had to try it. Was very surprised at how natural it feels. He puts on a condom before he climaxes (not quite ready to swallow a load yet). Have done it twice more. He always returns the favor.

Every guy should try it once just for the experience. It's a lot of fun, but would be better if there's a woman there to watch.
Join Free
Ben Dover

Hampstead, NH

#574 Nov 16, 2012
I agree. I am 64 and have done this 5 or 6 times. I haven't gotten the nerve to swallow yet. And yes, it would be so much better if a woman was watching.
JimmyT wrote:
Was at age 66, with a guy about the same age. Was always curious, and just had to try it. Was very surprised at how natural it feels. He puts on a condom before he climaxes (not quite ready to swallow a load yet). Have done it twice more. He always returns the favor.
Every guy should try it once just for the experience. It's a lot of fun, but would be better if there's a woman there to watch.
Biandhorny

Paterson, NJ

#575 Nov 16, 2012
Its friday man id love to get a motel room tonight with a hot guy any age so we could have sum hot fun

Since: Sep 12

Modesto, CA

#576 Nov 16, 2012
Biandhorny wrote:
Its friday man id love to get a motel room tonight with a hot guy any age so we could have sum hot fun
If I were near you, I'd take you up on this offer! Too bad we are on opposite coasts. good luck in your search!
Biandhorny

Paterson, NJ

#577 Nov 16, 2012
Thanks I hope I find sum one I wosh it could b e u ;) how big is it

Since: Sep 12

Modesto, CA

#578 Nov 16, 2012
Biandhorny wrote:
Thanks I hope I find sum one I wosh it could b e u ;) how big is it
7" cut. I'd love to be with you too. You sound HOT!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#579 Nov 16, 2012
We were both 15 we had been friends for a few months; I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt as it was the summer (1976). I called at Tim’s house and went in and up to his bedroom as usual he was still in his panamas we lay on his bed together chatting for a while when Tim suddenly got on top of me and started to tickle me I got an instant hard on ass I squirmed around he then lay on top of me kissing me (enjoyable experience) he got of me, standing on the floor and naked in seconds an impressive site as I remember we both have 6”uncut cocks I got naked to,he sat on my thighs leaning forward he wanked both are cocks with one hand it didn’t take long, cum all over me he licked me clean kissed me again also my first taste of cum. We had a lot of fun for about a year till he moved away …
buddyboy2409

Indianapolis, IN

#580 Nov 16, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
This may not work but my advice would be to get him somewhere private and tell him that u r curios about gay sex. If he agrees or says he is also curiose and if he says he is then ask if u can blow him. Hopfully after he will return the favour. Hope u get lucky mate tell me if u try this or if it works
thats wat i wuz thinking of doing but we dont talk a lot....and he doesnt know me all that much....anything else you can think of????
Phil

Glasgow, UK

#582 Nov 18, 2012
buddyboy2409 wrote:
<quoted text>
thats wat i wuz thinking of doing but we dont talk a lot....and he doesnt know me all that much....anything else you can think of????
Alcohol.
Joe

Chalfont Saint Giles, UK

#583 Nov 18, 2012
buddyboy2409 wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you see him say hello and just get to know him for a couple of weeks than make a move
His first time

Jacksonville, FL

#586 Nov 18, 2012
JimmyT wrote:
Why would a woman watching make it better? Do you believe that removes the gay stigma? Would it ease any guilt you might have felt?
Devin

Midlothian, VA

#587 Nov 18, 2012
Mine was crazy and it was my first time having sex. My two friends got really drunk (one was 18 the other 17) and me being the little freshy I am was sorta sober but a little tipsy. My 18 yo friend (Tyler) is a nudist so he is instantly naked. Where as me and my 17 yo friend (chris) were shirtless and tyler started making out with me and begged to touch us and suck us. We both let him and then after a while, me and chris stood up and took turns getting sucked off. Then I went down on tyler, then chris. Then after that, chris wanted to try anal so he told me to lay down and i slowly pit it in his tight hole and he rode me for a long time then came all over me. It was amazing and I lived the feeling of cock in my mouth!
loonz

UK

#589 Nov 19, 2012
I remember 1 time I was 9 and at my nans house and me and my cousin was playing PS1 I he had no top on and he was about 10 and had a nice body and it got me hard instently and he looked at Me and said do u wana play a Game I said yeah he told me to suck his co*k soo I did and he done the same to me whilst fingering my bum hole he then Stuck it in me and f*cked me after we finished my mum came and picked me up
I Don't know if he remembers but now I'm older I really wana do it again
IF. You wana f*ck me add my Pin 236FFB0C I'm From london

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Gboyy-14 638,700
Men in pantyhose/tights (Dec '12) 4 min hornyasfuck 1,003
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 4 min anymous 8,890
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min VanMan 46,936
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 4 min Jim 28,185
Mouth for cute guys 18-24 Rhode Island (Feb '14) 4 min Sam 572
how many of you enjoy giving or recieving a goo... (Jul '08) 4 min richard 78
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 5 min Tyler 77,276
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Someoneiii 605,065
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Eric1635 460,843