Alex in Kuwait

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Going to Australia in a week probably Sydney at first. I'll be all along the west coast on my holiday. I'm 13. If anyone is interested.

Since: Jul 13

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Alex in Kuwait wrote:
Going to Australia in a week probably Sydney at first. I'll be all along the west coast on my holiday. I'm 13. If anyone is interested.
i am but am in south africa
kev

Manahawkin, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Was 18 my first time with my gf's little brother. He was 15. I was at her house waiting for her to come home from work. He came home a little buzzed from a party. We all knew he was a little gay anyway. He came downstairs after he took a shower and lays on the couch across. From me. He had on these boxers and I could see the head of his yummy cock stickiing out. He looked me in the eye and I knew exactly want he wanted. Got on my knees and gave him I think a decent time.
Steve

Dunboyne, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

pady1 wrote:
Any one in Ireland want to meet up
Im in Meath if your interested?
SA guy

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Bi cute wrote:
<quoted text>
i am but am in south africa
Where is South Africaand how olw are you?
cute bum hunter

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

SA guy wrote:
<quoted text>Where is South Africaand how olw are you?
. I am also from SA nd m BI invite me on bbm 26fdc057

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

SA guy wrote:
<quoted text>Where is South Africaand how olw are you?
durban! And iam 24 u?
Join Free

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

cute bum hunter wrote:
<quoted text>. I am also from SA nd m BI invite me on bbm 26fdc057
where abwt in sa dude m in durban and hw old r u,are u black or white but any way and dont mind any race
jeremy martinez

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

aaiymatta wrote:
Hi Kevin. I am just curious. What's it like having a Guy suck you off?
it feel good, and relaxing.
jeremy martinez

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Steve wrote:
<quoted text> Im in Meath if your interested?
lm interested to meet with you. If only you let me live with you I do what ever you want.
jeremy martinez

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

My first time was 13 year of age. My next door friend come over to stay for the Night. My mother told us to go take a shower and go to bed.my room have two beds. But my friend didnt want to sleep by him self. So he jump in my bed. Next thing I know he put his hand down in my underwear and pull out my penis. It started to feel good. So I start it to do The samething to him we want all The down he went on top of me and that was it. The next we knew we do each other.

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

M black and during my skool days i was in this intteracial school,so now one day i was attracted to this white boy whom it took me long to talk to him.but we were both 17 then and same class ,he was engaged in drama art so am i sooo...
During the art class we become friends and out of the blue i lied and said i heard some guys talking and said u r gay and if its true iam the first person to love you he was shocked by both the statements and finally he said "nooo!iam not gay politely, and said do you love me i said yes after school he invited in his house and start kissing me it was grt we sucked each other until i cam in his mouth he done the same.even now we still friends m 24 m studying as a senior level teacher any white guy want to try with me or any other race its cool
Jose99723

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

jeremy martinez wrote:
My first time was 13 year of age. My next door friend come over to stay for the Night. My mother told us to go take a shower and go to bed.my room have two beds. But my friend didnt want to sleep by him self. So he jump in my bed. Next thing I know he put his hand down in my underwear and pull out my penis. It started to feel good. So I start it to do The samething to him we want all The down he went on top of me and that was it. The next we knew we do each other.
Add me on skype jose99723
Manuel

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Mines happened not to long ago. Since it's summer I play soccer for this recreation center in my neighborhood and after practice my coach takes me home. My coach is so good-looking. Well a few nights ago he was taking me home and my parents weren't home to let me in, so he suggested that I stayed at his condo until they got there so I did. I got to his condo and was surprised at how nice it was. He told me to help myself in the kitchen with whatever I'd like, while he went and showered. About 15 minutes later he came down with just his towel wrapped around his waist. I looked down at his abs and started to get a hard-on. He sat down right next to me, and started rubbing my leg saying how good my legs were for soccer. I said thanks and tried to continue watching TV but he turned it off and said he needed to do a little exam on me. I said okay weirdly and he asked me to take off all my clothes, I told him I didn't have any underwear on and he said it's okay with him if it's okay with me. I took off all my clothes and he stood up and checked my body out. He said that our abs looked alike and started laughing. He asked me to do some flexes so I did, but he said I was doing them wrong so he got up and demonstrated them for me. I was still doing them wrong, So he got behind me and tried to do them for me. He pressed his body against my back while he showed me, his towel fell down and I felt his erection in my back. I pushed my body against his erection and he ran his hands down my body. I turned around and we started making out. I blowed him, and then he blowed me. We took it to his room and got even more extreme. It felt soooo good! After we had sex we took a shower together and made-out. I now take more rides with my coach & to his house. ;)
outdoorsguy1962

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Hot story! How old is your coach?
Manuel wrote:
Mines happened not to long ago. Since it's summer I play soccer for this recreation center in my neighborhood and after practice my coach takes me home. My coach is so good-looking. Well a few nights ago he was taking me home and my parents weren't home to let me in, so he suggested that I stayed at his condo until they got there so I did. I got to his condo and was surprised at how nice it was. He told me to help myself in the kitchen with whatever I'd like, while he went and showered. About 15 minutes later he came down with just his towel wrapped around his waist. I looked down at his abs and started to get a hard-on. He sat down right next to me, and started rubbing my leg saying how good my legs were for soccer. I said thanks and tried to continue watching TV but he turned it off and said he needed to do a little exam on me. I said okay weirdly and he asked me to take off all my clothes, I told him I didn't have any underwear on and he said it's okay with him if it's okay with me. I took off all my clothes and he stood up and checked my body out. He said that our abs looked alike and started laughing. He asked me to do some flexes so I did, but he said I was doing them wrong so he got up and demonstrated them for me. I was still doing them wrong, So he got behind me and tried to do them for me. He pressed his body against my back while he showed me, his towel fell down and I felt his erection in my back. I pushed my body against his erection and he ran his hands down my body. I turned around and we started making out. I blowed him, and then he blowed me. We took it to his room and got even more extreme. It felt soooo good! After we had sex we took a shower together and made-out. I now take more rides with my coach & to his house. ;)
Manuel

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

outdoorsguy1962 wrote:
Hot story! How old is your coach?
<quoted text>
he's 23 & i'm 14 :D!
not telling

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Manuel wrote:
<quoted text>
are you still here please reply need to ask something
not telling

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Manuel wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have snap chat or email would love to hear more I'm 14
not telling

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

not telling wrote:
<quoted text>
are you still here please reply need to ask something
pplllleeeaaassseeee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,161 - 4,180 of7,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5450 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Bigone28 207,827
Females that post nude snapchat stories 2 min jennifer 2,417
facetime? (Gay Guys Only) (Jun '11) 2 min FaceTime jack 14,604
less than 6 2 min camron 5
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min JustARandom 29,759
Bath 5 min b_brush 25
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Neakthesneak1 330,453
dirty ki..k 6 min Ohsnapsitsryan 134,680
Gay/bi K....k 7 min Long and black 62,638