Olmsted Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Nick wrote:
Anybody with a kik ages 12-16?! Looking for some fun ;)
ya message me its my name
Micheal

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Gary ni wrote:
Hey looking a first time experience with a guy. I'm 33 and live on north coast of Northern Ireland. Anyone willing to teach me a thing r 2 let me know. I am up for trying anything so please help me!! I have been curious for a long time, want to actually experience it now
How serious are you ?
anonimo

Goslar, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

qwerty123 wrote:
I'm 16, mexican, anyone in Canada, I'm curious and I want to to try with boys from 12 to 17
Hi! I am mexican too and I am 17 years los!! you live in canada??
Falco

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Horny teenager wrote:
When i was 16, my friend and i were skipping class. as we wandered in the hallways, we started talking about sex and tits and megan fox. we rested in the staircase and started talking about how we would fuck megan fox if she was right here infront of us. My friend then told me that he could do it better than she would. I was shocked as to what he said, got up and went to the nearest bathroom. My friend walked into the unit and I followed him. We started feeling each other's bulges and started unzipping each other. I was so excited that I grabbed his 6 inch fat cock and drew it into my mouth, trying my best to suck it right, i could feel his precum in my mouth and took it out. Then he got down and sucked on my cock and I could feel my precum on his tender soft tongue. It felt so sexy. I got him up, turned him around, licked my fingers, rubbed his asshole a bit and i stuck in the head, he let out a screech but I was paranoid so I pulled up my pants and walked out like nothing happened. We stopped being as close and tts been 2 years and we never opened the subject, ever since then I craved a hard cock in my mouth, but I'm a picky slut.
That's really hot
Nick

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Im straight but im also really curious. Im 14 and really fit. 5'9 with dark brown hair. If anybody lives in philadelphia looking to experiment im up for anything. Im on facebook at Nick Nemo DeSimone
pedros

Levin, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

aaiymatta wrote:
Hi Kevin. I am just curious. What's it like having a Guy suck you off?
one word..."awesome"
stp0501

Olmsted Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

These stories make me so hard c;
Kev

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

I was seduced at 14 by the younger brother who was 12 of a friend my age. The younger brother was well built for his age and very sexual. I think now the two brothers doinked each other but I am not 100% positive. Anyway were walking home from a movie one evening and got to talking about dick length. The older brother got bored and said he was going home to jack off. He split which left me with his "little" brother. This kid pulled out his erect dong to show me. It was as big or bigger than mine. We went to the local park and rubbed heads awhile then he dropped his jeans and spread his cheeks. He wanted be to do him. I had the hardest boner of my life by then. We must have been quite a sight that night, two kids rutting and grunting like dogs in the park. I blew the biggest load I ever had in his butt while he stroked himself and came about the same time. It was the best sex I ever had! We did this a few times until we went into high school.
Join Free
new guy

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Hey guys I need help I am 18 and my brother is 17 we both share the same bed (big one) and for the past few days I wake up with him sleeping on me with his head very abnormally close to my thing, yesterday I striped down to my boxers as the a.c. crashed.at about 1am I woke up to find his hand slowly trying to slip into my boxers, so I turned around.,,,, today in the morning the same thing happed , so I let him proceed to see what happens, he felt my dick, then I became rock hard, then he slipped his hands in and gave me a hand job and for some reason I loved it,,,I don't know why and then later I realized he took my thing out but to my shock I noticed him reach for the phone so I shut my eyes realizing that he was going to check if I was up, which he did,, he then slowly got up from the bed and first slept on my stomach then to my shock I felt a warm most feeling on it this made me flick I switched on the light pretending to just wake up, he had the full length of my cock in his mouth and down his throat, it felt awesome when he pulled his mouth off.he said he knew I was awake the whole time and that he would love to do this for me when ever I wanted it.he said that he loved me and that I had no other choice but to go along with all this,,,,,,,,,,I have three questions,
1) am I gay cause I loved what he did to me(never felt attracted towards another male before)?
2) if I am is it okay to do out with my brother?
3) are hand job, blow job and anal the only thing I need to know, how do you do foreplay in gay sex
fury man

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I am 13 looking for a fren to talk to. Age around 13-24.
Maxwell

Doncaster East, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

new guy wrote:
Hey guys I need help I am 18 and my brother is 17 we both share the same bed (big one) and for the past few days I wake up with him sleeping on me with his head very abnormally close to my thing, yesterday I striped down to my boxers as the a.c. crashed.at about 1am I woke up to find his hand slowly trying to slip into my boxers, so I turned around.,,,, today in the morning the same thing happed , so I let him proceed to see what happens, he felt my dick, then I became rock hard, then he slipped his hands in and gave me a hand job and for some reason I loved it,,,I don't know why and then later I realized he took my thing out but to my shock I noticed him reach for the phone so I shut my eyes realizing that he was going to check if I was up, which he did,, he then slowly got up from the bed and first slept on my stomach then to my shock I felt a warm most feeling on it this made me flick I switched on the light pretending to just wake up, he had the full length of my cock in his mouth and down his throat, it felt awesome when he pulled his mouth off.he said he knew I was awake the whole time and that he would love to do this for me when ever I wanted it.he said that he loved me and that I had no other choice but to go along with all this,,,,,,,,,,I have three questions,
1) am I gay cause I loved what he did to me(never felt attracted towards another male before)?
2) if I am is it okay to do out with my brother?
3) are hand job, blow job and anal the only thing I need to know, how do you do foreplay in gay sex
1, Not necessarily, you don't have to feel at all pressured or influenced by the fact that you enjoyed it, you could always be Bi or just Bicurious, nonetheless it's still stimulation whether it's with men or women
2, As long as nothing gets out of hand, it's really alright to do that sort of thing with a brother, whether you're straight or not
3, It's not just about those, sex is about intimacy, and having it with a man is very much like having it with a girl in terms of actually doing it, I don't know what to say about foreplay though,
hot shot

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Anyone age around 15-25. Wanna talk
Bro

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

So one day my friend and I were playing Video Games and I had gotten really horny and I remembered that a few years back he asked me to have sex with him and I said no so I slowly pulled my pants down exposing my butt when he kept leaning over to get the chips he took his finger and put it in new tween my butt cheeks he looked over noticing I was hard and said pull those down (I was wearing my moms thong) I pulled them down and he said lick my butthole so I did for 20 minutes and then he put his dick in my ass and we both thought his parents were gone so I was moaning very loudly when his dad and mom came in his dad joined in and both their dicks were in my butthole then his older brother came up and I blew him then the next thing I knew there were 3 dicks in my butt. I had asked my dad to pick me up at 12 and it was past 12 and I didn't know he was outside waiting for me when he came he joined in and pulled his pants down and put his ass on my face I was gangbanged. The they all came at once leaving my butthole drenched and sore when they all decided to pee in my mouth and then forced me to walk home in a bra and my moms thong on it was humiliating but I got fucked a couple more times on the way back
sneha sharma

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

hi boys my numbr is 8796021100
rechrge n chat wid me....mai apke paise lekar ni bhag jaungi... jst trst n be my frnd
cutie

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Nick wrote:
Im straight but im also really curious. Im 14 and really fit. 5'9 with dark brown hair. If anybody lives in philadelphia looking to experiment im up for anything. Im on facebook at Nick Nemo DeSimone
hi wanna chat
nick

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

FancyFree wrote:
My first gay experience was when I was 3 or 4 years old. My older brother's friend used to take me up to our summer house and sit me on his lap. He would fondle my buttocks through my tight blue shorts (I had a bubble butt back then) then he'd pull out my penis and start gently stroking it until it became engorged and throbbing. I could feel his erection pushing up from his crotch into my soft cheeks. He would rub my penis for a long time but because I was so young I never came off. But I do remember enjoying the warm and tingling sensations his attentions gave me. I've never had any gay experiences since but I'be always remained curious....
hey do u hav k ik or skype we cud swap stories
nick

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

James88 wrote:
Hey am bi looking for my 1st time with a guy would love to go all the way as iv wanted cock for so long now.. I live in the southwest of England please get back to me
hey im 15 i live in manchester i have never been properly penetrated i hop someone will change that im chubby but that shudnt matter if u have bbm and me 292ba257
GeordieTeen

Chester-le-street, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

NewcatleLad wrote:
<quoted text>
am in Newcastle, leave your skype
whats your skype mate?
nick

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Big 12yr old cock wrote:
ok, right. Me and my cousin are really close. We always gave eachother signs, but never really did anything... Andtill the other day, he came too my room & started playing Xbox... We was both dancing around and then he jumped on the bed in a really good view of his ass. I picked him up and put his legs on the sides of my head. He moved his trousers near my mouth and said 'feel it with your mouth' and I did... He loved it, he was laughing & was happy. Then I said " can I see it" and he said if I can see yours first. I refused, I don't know why though. He stood up and pulled his pants down. There i seen the smallest dick ever. No hair. I was shocked. We got into the same place we did before & I said " can I touch it & feel it with my mouth now?" He said yes... I pulled his pants down & just went for his cock. I loved it! I want to do it again and I'm sure we will.
hey how old u now im in manchester text me if u wanna chat 07720536579
Bob Omb

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Bro wrote:
So one day my friend and I were playing Video Games and I had gotten really horny and I remembered that a few years back he asked me to have sex with him and I said no so I slowly pulled my pants down exposing my butt when he kept leaning over to get the chips he took his finger and put it in new tween my butt cheeks he looked over noticing I was hard and said pull those down (I was wearing my moms thong) I pulled them down and he said lick my butthole so I did for 20 minutes and then he put his dick in my ass and we both thought his parents were gone so I was moaning very loudly when his dad and mom came in his dad joined in and both their dicks were in my butthole then his older brother came up and I blew him then the next thing I knew there were 3 dicks in my butt. I had asked my dad to pick me up at 12 and it was past 12 and I didn't know he was outside waiting for me when he came he joined in and pulled his pants down and put his ass on my face I was gangbanged. The they all came at once leaving my butthole drenched and sore when they all decided to pee in my mouth and then forced me to walk home in a bra and my moms thong on it was humiliating but I got fucked a couple more times on the way back
Hot but very unlikely story!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,461 - 3,480 of7,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4557 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Drason64 420,151
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min Nalbot 12,905
any other girls with fart fetishes?! (Dec '08) 2 min gbar 1,283
This older guy wants to get me pregnant 2 min Naughtydirtybadgirl18 5
Basildon 2 min Sexgod 1
gay men who like to hear about male rape (Nov '13) 2 min kikwhore 48
Come Talk and Play 3 min sisterhere 365
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Kikswapper1 225,488
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Brandon 121,929