First Gay Experience Stories
Adam44

Tel Aviv, Israel

#446 Oct 26, 2012
Damn these stories are hot
Okay my first gay experience wasn't really that much.
I was 12 and was trying to act cool to join the boys to go to this party , the boys were older then me 15-18, so after a while a16 years old boy one of them came and told me to join them, I got really excited , and did , went to the party found out no girls were there , and as soon as I stepped in
They started to hit me hard and pain full so they forced me on the floor and I was rapid by a bunch of hot guys I didn't know , i sucked them blowed then , swallow their cum, they made me drink got drunk then started getting fucked by one of then.
The next thing I remember walking up at that 16 years old boys house
He told me what really happined
We got hard
I blowed him
Went home and never thought of it again , except when I was Horney .
Now I'm 16 bi who is looking for someone to blow
Tell me If anyone's interested but one problem I'm from Israel .
Brett

New York, NY

#447 Oct 26, 2012
Wesley Robinson wrote:
<quoted text> we as people need to stick up for each other we need to free our world from hatred and wake up and live our live our lives happily :)
If all our young people in this country were as thoughtful and considerate as you and Eli, we would have no problems in the country's future. Be proud of yourselves guys.
Eli21

United States

#448 Oct 26, 2012
Brett wrote:
<quoted text>
If all our young people in this country were as thoughtful and considerate as you and Eli, we would have no problems in the country's future. Be proud of yourselves guys.
I try to have a positive attitude about things. Doesn't always work that way though.... I see where you are coming from.
Wesley Robinson

Riverton, UT

#449 Oct 26, 2012
Brett wrote:
<quoted text>
so do I like I'm always in a good mood but I'm like always sad when like people ask me if I'm gay and I'm like no and when I hear them say that gay bro I'm like bro shut up you don't know but anyway I love all my friends and I just came out to like my best girl ffriend and we both cryed and she told me this saying Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality But still thank you all for giving me the courage to come out and I give all of you love and courage to do it also.:)
Eli21

United States

#450 Oct 26, 2012
Wesley Robinson wrote:
<quoted text> so do I like I'm always in a good mood but I'm like always sad when like people ask me if I'm gay and I'm like no and when I hear them say that gay bro I'm like bro shut up you don't know but anyway I love all my friends and I just came out to like my best girl ffriend and we both cryed and she told me this saying Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality But still thank you all for giving me the courage to come out and I give all of you love and courage to do it also.:)
I'm glad that this has helped you, Les.:) I still don't have the Courage to tell anyone... These comments have really helped me loosen up on the " Coming Out " situation. It's also helped me realize that the way I am is ok. Thank you all for your support. Hugs..:)
Eli21

United States

#452 Oct 26, 2012
Wesley Robinson wrote:
<quoted text> so do I like I'm always in a good mood but I'm like always sad when like people ask me if I'm gay and I'm like no and when I hear them say that gay bro I'm like bro shut up you don't know but anyway I love all my friends and I just came out to like my best girl ffriend and we both cryed and she told me this saying Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality But still thank you all for giving me the courage to come out and I give all of you love and courage to do it also.:)
I'm afraid this may be the last time I get on here. You have helped me understand better of myself. One day, I myself will be happy. Les, I know I've said this before, but I am happy for you. Keep making progress...Kisses. If anyone who is around my age 13-16 and wishes to chat, you can find me on kik. Username is Healer12..:) I believe that one day, I will find the courage to come out.
Eli21

United States

#453 Oct 26, 2012
Eli21 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm afraid this may be the last time I get on here. You have helped me understand better of myself. One day, I myself will be happy. Les, I know I've said this before, but I am happy for you. Keep making progress...Kisses. If anyone who is around my age 13-16 and wishes to chat, you can find me on kik. Username is Healer12..:) I believe that one day, I will find the courage to come out.
sorry about last ^ post.... Kind of on an emotional rampage.
Jay

Oxford, UK

#456 Oct 27, 2012
I have only told my friend and few of my family members they accepted but mum and dad would kill me not good
Don276

Heimsheim, Germany

#457 Oct 27, 2012
horny CA guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is how I will be. He's already indicated to me that he wants me to f*ck him, so I think I will for him. And you right, I have been missing out on all these pleasures for so long. I feel like a kid in a candy shop. He sucked my nipples too, and that sent me over the edge. I had no idea that felt so good. I never thought I'd be in this place, but I'm sure glad that I have discovered how great this is.
horny CA guy and Keith,

I'm married now and had and have great sex with my gf/wife. But when I was younger I had gay sex with my bro and a friend. And if there are 2 men meeting, sex with a guy is tough, rough and brutish. U don't have to withhold like u probably have to when ur with a girl.
I still miss having sex with a guy.
Eli21

Fort Smith, AR

#458 Oct 27, 2012
My heart just almost bursted in a million pieces. I thought my friend said something about gays so I said " what ? " he said that he said guy. He said he didn't think there was anything wrong with being gay. My sister ( 8 ) then told me " I'm not trying to be mean, but I think it's nasty. " :...(
Eli21

Fort Smith, AR

#459 Oct 27, 2012
Eli21 wrote:
My heart just almost bursted in a million pieces. I thought my friend said something about gays so I said " what ? " he said that he said guy. He said he didn't think there was anything wrong with being gay. My sister ( 8 ) then told me " I'm not trying to be mean, but I think it's nasty. " :...(
I'm not sure why it hurt, but it did.
Aaron nelson

United States

#460 Oct 27, 2012
Ok were and when do you want to do it
Anonymous wrote:
My first expierence wasn't to fun. I was on a ton of drugs and pretty drunk.(triple c's, whippets, shooting up morphine and smoking phermadihyde) it was Halloween. Friend touched me a little I didn't say no he sucked me then fucked me. Hurt a lot and I regret it (only because it was with him). I honestly want to try to again but with someone else... If you want to just reply to this post or something I'll give you my number I'm in lousianna
Gayguy2012

Woodbridge, NJ

#461 Oct 27, 2012
I was chilling in my cousins house watching a movie at1:00 am. My cousin is buff and sexy. I always imagined him in bed with me. He told me he had a girlfriend too so I had no chances. That night when we were in the middle of the movie I saw my cousin sleeping. I called his name but he didn't answer. So I was going to fulfill my dreams and reached my hand. He was wearing shorts and tank top. I put my hand on his 21 year old dick. It was sooo big. He moved and I quickly acted normal. A few minutes later I put my hand in his shorts and felt his dick. It was sweaty and moisture in there. My dick was all pre cumming and I couldn't help but stroke him. His boner was like nine inches and I kept stroking. He started moaning and woke up. He was about to cum. He started screaming at me to stop. He called me names and stuff but I didn't care. I made him sperm and I had his dick in my mouth and swallowed his cum. He got up and threw me on his bed. He stripped me and put his 9 inch dick into my 15 year old asshole. It hurt so badly. He started humping me nonstop. He was calling me stuff and other names. At the end when he
Spermed fifteen times, he made me choke on his dick. He made me suck his balls. I sucked his nipples and licked his abs. After getting tortured he made me sleep next to him in the bed. In the middle of the night he would hump me again. But to tell you the truth, it was very hot sexy and fun
I love boxers

Barnet, UK

#462 Oct 28, 2012
My first gay sex experience was when me and my older brother used to get into each others beds (sometimes naked) and jerk each other off and then my next sexual experience was when I went to my friends house and we both lay on the floor naked with boners and tapped each others asses with them.
victor

Nigeria

#463 Oct 29, 2012
i was only 10 i loved girls then a boy asked me to have sex with him i knew it was wrong but i wanted to try it. at the end it was really sweet his dick was 8m long. i was so happy an i brought out sperm i fucked a lot of guys
single2300

Greenacre, Australia

#464 Oct 29, 2012
MY first time was when i was 14. I went over to a neighbour's place for a swim in his pool. He was about 25. We swam around for a while and then he "pants" me and throw my boardies out of the pool, so I did the same to him. We swam around naked for a while and then he suggested that we go inside. When we got inside he said that i was getting a bit sunburnt and he would put some cream on me, so i lay face down on the floor and he rubbed cream over my body giving special care to my arse. It felt so good. Then he got on top of me and rubbed his C--k up and down my crack. Man it felt so good and before i knew it he was pushing is c--k into my hole. Man it hurt I told him to stop but he just lay there with his c--k un me. He told me to try and s--t when i did he pushed deeper into me and before long he was all the way in me.
It was hurting, but at the same time it felt so good. Then he started moving it in and out of me slowly...... I could not believe how good i felt. I started pushing against him so he would go deeper and then i felt my balls tighen up and i knew that was going to cum. He started f--king me harder and harder and then i felt him shoot inside me.

We would get together whenever we could for the next 6 months and later he showed me how to f--k him and man it felt so good. After 6 months his job took him away and i did not see him for asbout 3 years.
msurmaster

Mechanicsville, VA

#465 Oct 29, 2012
single2300 wrote:
MY first time was when i was 14. I went over to a neighbour's place for a swim in his pool. He was about 25. We swam around for a while and then he "pants" me and throw my boardies out of the pool, so I did the same to him. We swam around naked for a while and then he suggested that we go inside. When we got inside he said that i was getting a bit sunburnt and he would put some cream on me, so i lay face down on the floor and he rubbed cream over my body giving special care to my arse. It felt so good. Then he got on top of me and rubbed his C--k up and down my crack. Man it felt so good and before i knew it he was pushing is c--k into my hole. Man it hurt I told him to stop but he just lay there with his c--k un me. He told me to try and s--t when i did he pushed deeper into me and before long he was all the way in me.
It was hurting, but at the same time it felt so good. Then he started moving it in and out of me slowly...... I could not believe how good i felt. I started pushing against him so he would go deeper and then i felt my balls tighen up and i knew that was going to cum. He started f--king me harder and harder and then i felt him shoot inside me.
We would get together whenever we could for the next 6 months and later he showed me how to f--k him and man it felt so good. After 6 months his job took him away and i did not see him for asbout 3 years.
Would you consider yourself gay or straight? Do you still activily seek out guys? What about bj's?
Zack

Bethany, CT

#466 Oct 29, 2012
Hello people I have a amazing story when I was 13 I was sleeping over at a friends house one that I had recently told that i was bi and he just excepted it. Well that night i woke up with a strange feeling on my crouch. I opened my eyes to see my friend's hand down my pants, but he was sleeping I woke up and he shot upright with his hands down pants, he just smiled and started stroking. He pulled down my pants then his own and just started bouncing on my cock till I came it was amazing we just kept doing till this day. We are dating now and everyone knows that he is gay for me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
name used

Bloomingdale, IL

#468 Oct 30, 2012
My first time was when I was 15. I had been playing baseball. After the game parents were supposed to pick us up, but mine were late. I had to piss so I went to the public bathroom. As I pee'd an older man about 50+ entered and asked me about if I won or lost. I said we had won. He asked me to show him my dick. He told he thought I should really win. He grabbed my cock and proceeded to jac me off. I came almost instantly.After that time he saw me a lot. Eventually where he put his cock in me and continued to trim my pubic hair down to nothing. One day he never showed up again

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
young

√Āstros, Greece

#469 Oct 30, 2012
one day when i was 10 my dad was drunk,some days before my mother died...Anyway i went at his bed and he was there nude with a hardon.i got honey and pull off my cloths.i went to the bed and tryed to do that my mother was doing to him.so i s*ck him.he wake up and tryed to move my head but he couldn't help it and c*m in my mouth and drink all his s*men.i was ready to go but as i sead he was drunk.he grap my a*s,close my mouth and push his 10inche d*ck inside me.he got in so hard that i start bleeding.after 2 or 3 trusts he was in all the way.after that he f*ck me for like 5 minutes and then he got in as deep as he could and c*m.after that we felt asleep with his d*ck in my little a*s.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tribute/c.ck my sisters pics? 1 min planatooo 1
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 1 min andy28xx 2,930
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Andrew 356,179
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min SlaveboyA161 154,762
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Theboii5 1,505,541
Bigger ladies, chubby, plump, fat or BBW (Feb '14) 3 min xsoccermomx 1,464
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min Tira 5 83,131
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 3 min Figmentam 187,250
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 4 min Luke 251,615
More from around the web