Comments
2,781 - 2,800 of 8,547 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Skyler

AOL

#3667 Apr 12, 2013
Prettyboi wrote:
I’ve always been very effeminate, and while my Dad tried for years to “straighten” me out, he finally accepted who I was. Junior High was hell for me, and I even had suicidal thoughts at times. But as soon as I got accepted at Harvey Milk, which is for GLBT kids, my whole life changed. I was 15 when I fell in love for the first time with Jaime. He was so kind and caring,(not to mention really hot) and a virgin like me. We both got erections the first time we kissed. I was so nervous when I asked my parents if he could spend the night. My Dad sighed. Then he told me this was really hard for him, but he loved me, Jaime was a nice kid, and that he wanted me to be safe, and not sneaking around, so yes. I’ve never cried harder in my life. The first time was magical. As soon as my parents left, we went to my room and laid on my bed for the longest time just kissing and touching, our penises pushed together. He just smelled so good, and tasted so good. I licked his nipples until they were hard, tongued his cute little belly button, and then put him in my mouth. It was was nice and spongy. He came almost at once, and then did the same to me. We cuddled, never losing our erections, and stared over. This timeI spread my legs, and let him lossen and finger me with the lube. It felt so awesome. It stung a little when his head popped in. but he was so gentle and caring, waiting until I was ready. I’ve never felt more secure than when he finally got it all the way in, my legs wrapped around his waist, his weight on top of me, his tongue swirling with mine.. He started with tiny little thrusts, then started going further out and then in, and my whole body felt like jelly. He stopped all the way in, pulled his chest off me, and started jerking me with the lube. When I shot, it was unbelievable, I had never felt anything like that, and covered my self. He started pumping me and to see his face as he orgasmed was the most personal wonderful thing of my life. I love you Jaimie!
Hi just read your story! Great. In fact your name is what caught my eye, Prettyboi, I think thats cool! My name is Skyler.Iloved your story, very touching!I can relate with you on loving another guy.Me and my bf Shawn sound just like you guys. I feel so secure and safe when I'm with him. Its awesome huh? Just wanted to say hi! Post back if you like! Skyler..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3668 Apr 12, 2013
Prettyboi wrote:
I’ve always been very effeminate, and while my Dad tried for years to “straighten” me out, he finally accepted who I was. Junior High was hell for me, and I even had suicidal thoughts at times. But as soon as I got accepted at Harvey Milk, which is for GLBT kids, my whole life changed. I was 15 when I fell in love for the first time with Jaime. He was so kind and caring,(not to mention really hot) and a virgin like me. We both got erections the first time we kissed. I was so nervous when I asked my parents if he could spend the night. My Dad sighed. Then he told me this was really hard for him, but he loved me, Jaime was a nice kid, and that he wanted me to be safe, and not sneaking around, so yes. I’ve never cried harder in my life. The first time was magical. As soon as my parents left, we went to my room and laid on my bed for the longest time just kissing and touching, our penises pushed together. He just smelled so good, and tasted so good. I licked his nipples until they were hard, tongued his cute little belly button, and then put him in my mouth. It was was nice and spongy. He came almost at once, and then did the same to me. We cuddled, never losing our erections, and stared over. This timeI spread my legs, and let him lossen and finger me with the lube. It felt so awesome. It stung a little when his head popped in. but he was so gentle and caring, waiting until I was ready. I’ve never felt more secure than when he finally got it all the way in, my legs wrapped around his waist, his weight on top of me, his tongue swirling with mine.. He started with tiny little thrusts, then started going further out and then in, and my whole body felt like jelly. He stopped all the way in, pulled his chest off me, and started jerking me with the lube. When I shot, it was unbelievable, I had never felt anything like that, and covered my self. He started pumping me and to see his face as he orgasmed was the most personal wonderful thing of my life. I love you Jaimie!
You are blessed to have each other. I wish....
I love boxers too

Birmingham, UK

#3669 Apr 12, 2013
I love boxers wrote:
Anybody want to sext? Im 13btw and wuld only do it with anyone under 18 and lives in the uk.
Hey my number is:07928131886

Btw I'm 14
Sum15years

Chicago, IL

#3670 Apr 12, 2013
young gay chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey where in chicago u live?
Irving park
james

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#3671 Apr 12, 2013
Little things kept happening in the past betwwen my friend and I, but one day in school in pe when we got change it was me and him in the changing room I went into the toilet and he followed he slowly kissed me and got me dick out and sucked I did the same its gorgeous
Anonymous

New Philadelphia, OH

#3672 Apr 12, 2013
Okey...Im 15and I've played with my caz and he was a football player he was to tight and couldn't git it in him so he truer me and he couldn't git it in me so we just suck each other....anyway in school I told 2 boy that they were hot and the one I told 3years ago and the the one I told when we started school they both play football one plays baseball and the other plays rugby and the one that plays rugby told the whole school so when I go to school I have angsity so bad because I get picked so bad....TIPS WOULD BE HELPFUL
fury man

Singapore, Singapore

#3673 Apr 12, 2013
I am just 13 and I just want to talk to someone.
Anonymous

New Philadelphia, OH

#3674 Apr 12, 2013
fury man wrote:
I am just 13 and I just want to talk to someone.
you have Kim or Skype
Join Free
fury man

Singapore, Singapore

#3675 Apr 12, 2013
gayy boyy wrote:
<quoted text>you have Kim or Skype
skpe
Teen sexy

London, UK

#3676 Apr 12, 2013
james wrote:
Little things kept happening in the past betwwen my friend and I, but one day in school in pe when we got change it was me and him in the changing room I went into the toilet and he followed he slowly kissed me and got me dick out and sucked I did the same its gorgeous
Got bbm? Xx
Anonymous

New Philadelphia, OH

#3677 Apr 12, 2013
fury man wrote:
<quoted text> skpe
what is it
Teen boy

London, UK

#3679 Apr 12, 2013
GeordieTeen wrote:
My first experience was when I was aged between 8 and 11..this boy only lived down the street and he was only a year older..we used to be out together and if anyone else was there,we'd try our best to get rid of them..when we did,we'd go onto his back garden where we'd blow eachother,kiss eachother and stuff..we then grew apart and if I'm honest I really really miss it!!i see him all the time,and I once asked him about it,he acted like he couldnt remember,but I think he secretly did..would love to do it again:-/
Got Skype? Xx
The Hammer

Reading, PA

#3680 Apr 12, 2013
Had my first gay experience last week - I went shopping for curtains!
15boy

Odense, Denmark

#3682 Apr 12, 2013
Teen boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Skype? Xx
i have, how old r u?
fury man

Singapore, Singapore

#3683 Apr 12, 2013
gayy boyy wrote:
<quoted text>what is it
iceter14 come add me I am looking for a guy around 18 and below.
Teen boy

London, UK

#3684 Apr 12, 2013
15boy wrote:
<quoted text>
i have, how old r u?
19 what's yournskype? Xx
joe cole

Jacksonville, FL

#3685 Apr 12, 2013
Baileyboy wrote:
When I was 14 I had a little job at high school. I was the football teams towel boy hehe oh man the coks I've seen. I was turned on, but one day I was walking through a group of men. The started pushing me calling me names. I fell and then a guy grabbed my head and put his meat in my face. I don't know about you but I immediately started licking his head. And before you know it I was surrounded and jerking and sucking on 15 different coks. It was amazing I was cummed on, cummed in, and facials, full mouth swallows. I did the whole nine yards with the entire football team! I would kill to be there bich for a day again!
what year did that happen. how old were the guys

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3686 Apr 12, 2013
fbr42 wrote:
<quoted text>what would u like to talk about and how old would u like to talk too? im 42 is that to old?
Talk about you your my age
fury man

Singapore, Singapore

#3687 Apr 12, 2013
Teen boy wrote:
<quoted text>
19 what's yournskype? Xx
can add I want to chat with you.
Tad

Charleston, IL

#3688 Apr 12, 2013
GeordieTeen wrote:
My first experience was when I was aged between 8 and 11..this boy only lived down the street and he was only a year older..we used to be out together and if anyone else was there,we'd try our best to get rid of them..when we did,we'd go onto his back garden where we'd blow eachother,kiss eachother and stuff..we then grew apart and if I'm honest I really really miss it!!i see him all the time,and I once asked him about it,he acted like he couldnt remember,but I think he secretly did..would love to do it again:-/
you got me so hard, want to chat?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min mfxboy 159,458
males that post nude snapchat stories 7 min tyrone 1,326
Snap chat sex (Dec '12) 7 min Michealbbs12 2,680
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 8 min somebody 4,876
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Lindseylohan15 377,219
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min Hunter 471,244
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 8 min Garretp 2,783
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 10 min Bcj 277,379
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min luke_eh 12,629
•••