How can I seduce my friends wife

How can I seduce my friends wife

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Trigga

Providence, RI

#1 Jul 15, 2011
I love her ass and body but it seems like she's only interested in him sexually she seen my c* ck before and said it was big idk how to go about asking her I need some help
Buster Hymen

Hubbard, OR

#2 Jul 15, 2011
When you say seduce, it insinuates getting her to do something she's really not wanting to do. For tricking her into it. First what you do is find out if your friend is into sharing her, and if he is get him on your side to help make it happen. If he's into it, and she's into it, then just suggest it and it will either happen or it won't. And if one or the other of them are not into it, it's not going to happen regardless. You'll have to be satisfied with mental images while you jerk!
Jon55

Irving, TX

#3 Jul 15, 2011
so how did she get to see your c*ck,,,was it hard or soft when she looked at it
Trigga

Providence, RI

#4 Jul 15, 2011
Jon55 wrote:
so how did she get to see your c*ck,,,was it hard or soft when she looked at it
She seen it when I wa using the bathroom I was jerking on the toilet and she walked in fast because she thought Boone was in the bathroom and sh kinda stared but I never thought anything of it what should I do lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 16, 2011
Seduction is all sales. You don't sell the steak you sell the sizzle. She has to know what she's going to like about being with you, not what you have that's good. So seduction must be on a mental wavelength. even if it's just eye contact with a smile. Gotta have in jokes, need to make some kind of flirtatious comments and shortly after ask her poliletely, almost indirectly but assertively something like "So, are the things we talked about just between us. After all why upset him over nothing?"

Now to the person saying seduction is manipulation it's not. It's choice. Sometimes you have to let someone know that they have a new item on the menu. and it happens to be you.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worn panties for sale 5 min Serum2874 53
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min BrayTannin 1,265,438
bhilai durg gay meet sex (Mar '15) 5 min panties8531 5,730
I want to push my hard one inside a older matur... 5 min Charm3950 103
Why gay guys like sucking off straight guys? (Jun '15) 5 min cotyboy239 17
Looking for guy to join us for a threesome. (May '11) 6 min Swagger pop 136
Cheating bareback or using protection ? (Apr '15) 6 min Chick7393 110
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 6 min Ghy496 228,696
New dirty k..k 7 min Robjohnson6996 119,622
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 7 min johnbegood2 165,211