Do you want to see my boobs?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Boise, ID

#1 Nov 14, 2011
I am a little nervous, but I get really turned on when I think about sharing my pics of my boobs with others. Never done it before. If enough people want to see them than ill share them tonight. Leave a message or send me an email if you are interested. sarjam34@gmail.com im hoping to get at least 25 people who are interested. You must be willing to share pics and vids with me as well.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2011
Suzynewgirl wrote:
I am a little nervous, but I get really turned on when I think about sharing my pics of my boobs with others. Never done it before. If enough people want to see them than ill share them tonight. Leave a message or send me an email if you are interested. sarjam34@gmail.com im hoping to get at least 25 people who are interested. You must be willing to share pics and vids with me as well.
I'm willing. 23f bi. But u must be old enough.... adricdalgliesh@yahoo.co.uk

Boise, ID

#4 Nov 14, 2011
If you want me to share them, then tell me about yourself a little in the email, ok?
tootall

Rye, NY

#5 Nov 14, 2011
would love to see them no reason to be shy

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2011
Suzynewgirl wrote:
If you want me to share them, then tell me about yourself a little in the email, ok?
No problem x email me

Since: Dec 10

UK

#7 Nov 14, 2011
suzy,is that a catch you wanna see pics and vids,are you really a girl or a troll? prove it.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2011
I got this post on another thread from "Joe"
"Send me the pics too. I am 28. sarjam70@gmail.com"

sarjam34 and sarjam70???
Looks suspicious to me.

“The Cool Side of The Pillow”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 14, 2011
Suzynewtroll is busted!
Join Free

Boise, ID

#10 Nov 14, 2011
Davey99 wrote:
suzy,is that a catch you wanna see pics and vids,are you really a girl or a troll? prove it.
I dont need to prove it. Get a life. The people ill prove it too are the ones who email me or post on here. They are the only ones who will get to see anything, not you.
timmyturner

Hameln, Germany

#11 Nov 14, 2011
hi, i would love to see your boobs. please send to

timmyturner77@hotmmail.de

if you want i can rate your boobs

Location hidden

#12 Nov 14, 2011
........ummmm I've never done this before and I'm very nervous but here is a link to me deep throating a donkey on Spring Break in Cancun and a few pics of me tag teaming the janitorial crew at the San Diego Zoo. What a tool!

Location hidden

#13 Nov 14, 2011
Did I mention that "Joe" was from Boise, ID too just like Suzynewtroll?
Fail.
tootall

Springfield, MA

#14 Nov 14, 2011
hey guys just cause they like to see other woman dont make them a guy i know many females that love to see other woman

Washington, DC

#15 Nov 14, 2011
Age????
mark

Hanover Park, IL

#16 Nov 14, 2011
Suzynewgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont need to prove it. Get a life. The people ill prove it too are the ones who email me or post on here. They are the only ones who will get to see anything, not you.
i emailed you suzy :)
greenguy75

Newark, NJ

#17 Nov 14, 2011
You guys hit it on the head, he/she was on last week trolling for pics/vids...called him out then too.
big boy

Moscow, Russia

#18 Nov 14, 2011
Hi good looking how r u doing today you sound like a sexy lady I would like to meet you sexy you can text me if you want 12042237114 your hot

Location hidden

#20 Nov 14, 2011
tootall wrote:
hey guys just cause they like to see other woman dont make them a guy i know many females that love to see other woman
I never said 'suzy' was a guy. Just pointed out the similarities between suzy and 'Joe' from another post. Obvious to most but think what you want.

Location hidden

#21 Nov 14, 2011
Aside from the fact that a guy might be looking and getting off to your pics, if you use your personal emaill addy and there is the slightest bit of personal info on there hackers can use it to gain entry to your computer. I believe gmail requires you to give them a cell phone address to verify your acct. Just a bit of a warning folks. I know guys who require less to get access to your computer. Not to mention what might be embeded in the pic file that he/she is sending to you.
justin

United States

#22 Nov 14, 2011
girls sext me 8145710555

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any girls or women like to see small co-ck 1 min Saffa69 14
delhi gay sex 1 min nik 3,354
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min dream416 698,333
1st time gay experience birmingham? 2 min Ashdebrat 3
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Jay95 329,422
Dirty ki...k 2 min TwoBlueDeafEyes 40,425
Sex in Cumbria, uk! (Jun '13) 2 min Starz 1,325
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min johnnygeo 706,429
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min hal 11,270
More from around the web