Help With Induced Lactation for ANR/A...
Ifeelsoempty

Agadir, Morocco

#177 Jul 14, 2011
Hi, im looking for a man to help me induce milk
Im 22 years old. With big breast my dream is to lactate i feel so empty. I need a man to suck my breast everyday.also I need ur advice how many weeks i need to have milk?
If there is someone interested
Contact me plz
[email protected]
Isaiah

Downey, CA

#178 Jul 15, 2011
I'm looking fOr a female who is clOse by to seal beach, california. I'm 17 but I can assure you that I act much more mature for my age. I would prefer busty women, but any willing is cool. Please reply to post if interested. Ages 30 or younger, I have really been wanting to feed off sone woman's beautiful breasts.
Westford Mas

Seward, NE

#179 Jul 15, 2011
Any ladies looking for a ABR/ANR in the Boston area. I would love to help assist you, please contact me if you are interested. Thanks [email protected]
Clyde

Glasgow, UK

#180 Jul 19, 2011
Hi Misty. I'm in Glasgow and considering an ANR but don't know where to begin. If you've not found anyone yet, perhaps we can help each other out?
Misty wrote:
Hi. I'm based in uk, Glasgow and Edinburgh but sometimes travel across the country with work. Had a brief ANR encounter a while back but current bf not interested.
Love the feeling of a man on my breasts, sucking on my nipples for as long as he's happy. Would like to share this experience again ....... Is there any like minded souls out there?
Luvnipples

Escalon, CA

#181 Jul 19, 2011
Female seeking ANR with female in SoCal area. Email me; [email protected]
Luvnipples

Escalon, CA

#182 Jul 19, 2011
acircle wrote:
37yr old female in SFV area of Los Angeles seeking first time partner for ANR/BNR, can be either gender, if you are female will be happy to nurse for you too. I'm working on inducing right now, only been at it about a week but seen very encouraging changes quickly. Strictly after platonic anr/bnr only. Plz email me at [email protected]
I am an interested female. I live in LA. Contact me.
[email protected]
breastlover

Columbus, OH

#183 Jul 19, 2011
elizabeth wrote:
would someone like to be involved in a discrete nursing partnership only for nursing. I will nurse you as well. let me know need to get started right away.
hi, I am interested and in east bay, whatwaswrong @ gmail . com
MrLB

United States

#184 Jul 22, 2011
28 year old male seeking woman for ANR near Riverside, CA. Any age, race, or body type.
Join Free

Since: Jul 11

Ventura, CA

#185 Jul 23, 2011
MothersMilk805 wrote:
I'm a 41 y/o "Nurturing Mommy Type” seeking experienced male "surrogates" (over 21 yo) for dry suckling/induced lactation. Please understand I'm not looking for a boyfriend, interested in sexual relationships or meeting up with random perverts. I’m only interested in those who have a true understanding and interest in ANR/ABF relationship dynamics.
I’m VERY AB friendly, and enjoy (actually prefer) Mommy/boy dynamics, so if this is your interest please don’t be afraid to approach me. The majority of my ANR have been in conjunction with these sorts of dynamic relationships, and once again I find myself yearning for that connection; the bond, the closeness, the spirit of the boy. Breastfeeding is after all what my bosoms were intended for and that is what truly fulfills me.
I am not currently lactating, but definitely not new to ANRs or the process, and while I do view an ANR as very special type of connection/bond I’m also realistic in my thinking and knowledge of what it takes to induce and know that can be nearly impossible with a single partner when both our lives involve work and other adult responsibilities. For this reason I am hoping to meet a few Kindred Spirits who’d be able to assist with the induction process. If you’re looking to be an exclusive partner this isn’t the place for you, but I’m also not a “Hucow” or “Milk Quicky-Mart” for wayward boys.
The individual(s) I seek must be local to the area and initially available 2-3 evenings each week, as the process requires time and commitment to work, so if you're not local and/or don’t have the time to dedicate to the process then please DO NOT respond. I’m not looking for online pen pals or those who here just want to swap stories and experiences, I’m looking only for those who can and want to be a part of the process in helping me achieve a steady milk production.
In Ventura

Since: Jul 11

Ventura, CA

#186 Jul 23, 2011
acircle wrote:
37yr old female in SFV area of Los Angeles seeking first time partner for ANR/BNR, can be either gender, if you are female will be happy to nurse for you too. I'm working on inducing right now, only been at it about a week but seen very encouraging changes quickly. Strictly after platonic anr/bnr only. Plz email me at [email protected]
Would be interested in discussing
up for anything

Naples, FL

#187 Jul 25, 2011
Would love to find a woman who is lactating in the Naples Ft Myers area for a LTR ALR. Not curious or a first timer.
[email protected]
Me 43 Tall good looking respectful and for real
GirlNextDoor

United States

#188 Jul 25, 2011
Jim wrote:
Any female in the triad area of NC who wants help in lactating? I am a male age 64 willing to help.

I know this is a bit of an old thread but are you still looking?
hungry boobs

High Point, NC

#189 Jul 27, 2011
Jim wrote:
Any female in the triad area of NC who wants help in lactating? I am a male age 64 willing to help.
Help wanted. How can you be contacted?

Since: Aug 11

Modesto, CA

#190 Aug 8, 2011
living in modesto ca would love to find a willing host female anr partner since your hosting you set the rules im very open i just long to suckle my email is [email protected] have a great day
James

High Point, NC

#191 Aug 9, 2011
hungry boobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Help wanted. How can you be contacted?
Sorry for taking sooo long to respond. my email is [email protected]
Pleasin

Dallas, TX

#192 Aug 9, 2011
I would love to have my man drinking from my breast while inside me. Sounds so hot.

I have watched my friends feeding their children
And even turned on see milk leaking from a close friend.

Since: Feb 09

Montgomery, AL

#193 Aug 9, 2011
I am looking in the charlotte area...can contact me at [email protected]
Zimmer

Fort Worth, TX

#194 Aug 9, 2011
Pleasin wrote:
I would love to have my man drinking from my breast while inside me. Sounds so hot.
I have watched my friends feeding their children
And even turned on see milk leaking from a close friend.
Older man in Phoenix.

Would love to taste and drink you regularly.

[email protected]
Homebody49

Galveston, TX

#195 Aug 9, 2011
Mstallebonynthick wrote:
I am producing a small amount of milk. Any one interested in helping increase the amount for your/my pleasure
Im in South Montgomery County and would love to nurse from you. Are you still looking and where are you. Please tell me more
william

AOL

#196 Aug 11, 2011
Janel wrote:
24 female,fit, attractive and lactating. i am looking for a male, any age, to burture with the preferred possibility for a lil more..;) ;) send me an email and lets see if we can hit it off.
[email protected]
hello i would love to meet you and suckle from you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Mamedept 472,168
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min superkind2 959,543
Wife watching husband with another guy? 1 min Ben 2
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min Jakewc246 48,575
Cuckolds... 2 min Jim53 208
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 2 min Rohan 32,892
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min Saraderstine 209,008
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 17 min rainmaker2016 15,071
More from around the web