Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

WJD wrote:
im realy interested in this i find it incredable erotic but do not know how to start one with my girlfriend or a chick who wants to do the only problem is im 13
Homie... if you are 13 and already getting into this kink, you are going to be crazy at 30. at 13 I was interested in dick---> Hole--->Thrust---> Done --->Repeat
dreamer

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

elizabeth wrote:
would someone like to be involved in a discrete nursing partnership only for nursing. I will nurse you as well. let me know need to get started right away.
Would you be interested in a guy? I am a pleaser and very much interested and would love to help you - abf_lover@rocketmail.com
shane

Hayes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Looking for a lactating woman in London. Or a woman who wants to induce. reasonably good looking and in shape, and would LOVE to find you! mail me on shanegoodie@gmail.com.
eli

North Grafton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text> yes i would gladly love to nurse, if you would nurse me . We can do this discretely.....notify me & we will get started today. I live in the east bay area
Elizabeth, I am from near Worcester, MA. Bristol is a little too far for breast feeding. Are you ever closer to Worcester or zProvidence area? I have close access to RT 146.
Jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Any ladies in the sacramento or SF Bay Area who are lactating or just love their breast sucked on? 40 year old male, who loves breast.
Michael

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Im just a regular guy from Oregon looking for a woman to nurse me, wet or dry. I own my own business so have the freedom to travel. I would prefer a long term nursing realationship but short term is better than life without regular suckling....Any woman who enjoys or want to experience the amazing feelings that come from nursing and being nursed I would love to gently suckle you for hours. If that sounds enjoyable lets talk and see what happens. But hurry plz, Im really hungry...mail4mjl@gmail.com

Since: Apr 11

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

20 y/o female seeking female anr/abf relationship. I like in Exeter, UK.

I am looking for a female.
Jake

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

elizabeth wrote:
would someone like to be involved in a discrete nursing partnership only for nursing. I will nurse you as well. let me know need to get started right away.
I live in east bay area and would love to help out.
Join Free
yearnto

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

i have just started working on my breasts to produce milk for the man in my life, i think this is so so erotic to be able to do this and have the man one loves suckle your milk.
suckler

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

elizabeth wrote:
wud you be interested in a man, if so, please email abf_lover@rocketmail.com
want2bond

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

I am in Pasadena, Texas. I am producing a small amount of milk, taking Dom and herbs to increase supply, my man nurses briefly at bedtime. Looking for someone in the area who is available early afternoons.
Mstallebonynthic k

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

I am producing a small amount of milk. Any one interested in helping increase the amount for your/my pleasure
nurturingmom38dd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Induced and need a man to milk me daily.
nurturingmom38dd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Can contact at pagewildcat1953@yahoo.com
ccboredom

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

21 year old looking for a discreet strictly platonic ANR/ABR in southern orange county. Email me if interested. ccboredom@yahoo.com
MothersMilk805

Ventura, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

I'm a 41 y/o "Nurturing Mommy TypeĒ seeking experienced male "surrogates" (over 21 yo) for dry suckling/induced lactation. Please understand I'm not looking for a boyfriend, interested in sexual relationships or meeting up with random perverts. Iím only interested in those who have a true understanding and interest in ANR/ABF relationship dynamics.

Iím VERY AB friendly, and enjoy (actually prefer) Mommy/boy dynamics, so if this is your interest please donít be afraid to approach me. The majority of my ANR have been in conjunction with these sorts of dynamic relationships, and once again I find myself yearning for that connection; the bond, the closeness, the spirit of the boy. Breastfeeding is after all what my bosoms were intended for and that is what truly fulfills me.

I am not currently lactating, but definitely not new to ANRs or the process, and while I do view an ANR as very special type of connection/bond Iím also realistic in my thinking and knowledge of what it takes to induce and know that can be nearly impossible with a single partner when both our lives involve work and other adult responsibilities. For this reason I am hoping to meet a few Kindred Spirits whoíd be able to assist with the induction process. If youíre looking to be an exclusive partner this isnít the place for you, but Iím also not a ďHucowĒ or ďMilk Quicky-MartĒ for wayward boys.

The individual(s) I seek must be local to the area and initially available 2-3 evenings each week, as the process requires time and commitment to work, so if you're not local and/or donít have the time to dedicate to the process then please DO NOT respond. Iím not looking for online pen pals or those who here just want to swap stories and experiences, Iím looking only for those who can and want to be a part of the process in helping me achieve a steady milk production.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

First of all it is near impossible to find a good looking woman who is local and wanting this. I am attractive 30, white in shape and have induced two women before. Preferably I'd meet a young latina or Asian with nice breasts and nipples who is also interested in a LTR. SOmeone who is pretty, sexual and a good girl/bad girl type. But I also wouldnt mind meeting an older well endowned woman who desires to relactate or is already and misses nursing etc. email me rickthequick69@gmail.com

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

I'm in LOS ANGELES. First of all it is near impossible to find a good looking woman who is local and wanting this. I am attractive 30, white in shape and have induced two women before. Preferably I'd meet a young latina or Asian with nice breasts and nipples who is also interested in a LTR. SOmeone who is pretty, sexual and a good girl/bad girl type. But I also wouldnt mind meeting an older well endowned woman who desires to relactate or is already and misses nursing etc. email me rickthequick69@gmail.com
D Man

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

LuvToFeed wrote:
46 y/o female (40DD) Greensboro, NC area, lactating and looking for an ABF / ANR partner...men or women.
are u still looking?
LoveInTheFamily

Middleburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Google "breastfeeding bootcamp" for great information to either induce lactation or reinduce lactation. Remember, you have to continue the plan around the clock, tricking your body into thinking you have a baby to feed. You definitely need to purchase a good breastpump for proper stimulation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of655
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5889 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Max 326,942
Gay/Bi Instagram (Jan '14) 9 min inataaa 6
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min femdommistress 238,274
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min jayton 432,713
how much cleavage is acceptable 9 min Scotty_3 34
(NSFW) free pics of me 10 min gus 2
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min justanything1 130,766
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 16 min nakkedsnapss 1,775
•••