Raj

Oakland, CA

#65 Jul 14, 2010
milker wrote:
Looking for someone in the sf bay area to start an ANR relationship with. I am a pregnant woman who is ready to give. This is must be discrete.
Hi - I'm interested in the ANR; how can I contact you?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#66 Jul 20, 2010
ChristinaRed wrote:
Will using an electric breast pump help me to get more milk? I always have milk but not as much as I'd like.
the more youe xpress or pump the more you make. Milk is supply and demand.
thursty

Berkeley, CA

#67 Jul 21, 2010
milker wrote:
Looking for someone in the sf bay area to start an ANR relationship with. I am a pregnant woman who is ready to give. This is must be discrete.
let me know how I can get in touch with you if you're still looking. i'm in the east bay.

Since: Jul 09

Colorado Springs, CO

#68 Jul 22, 2010
wetmomma wrote:
<quoted text>
the more youe xpress or pump the more you make. Milk is supply and demand.
well I have a demand, now if I just could find a supply :)
ladytl13

Valley Springs, CA

#69 Aug 1, 2010
I have decided to induce lactation and I'm in need of some advice. I have started to have a clear liquid come from my nipple but no milk as of yet. Is this clear liquid normal? Is this a sign that milk is soon to come? Advise, ideas and suggestions well be greatly appreciated :D

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#70 Aug 13, 2010
ladytl13 wrote:
I have decided to induce lactation and I'm in need of some advice. I have started to have a clear liquid come from my nipple but no milk as of yet. Is this clear liquid normal? Is this a sign that milk is soon to come? Advise, ideas and suggestions well be greatly appreciated :D
Totally normal. Just keep stimulating them very soon it will look like milk!
Janel

United States

#71 Aug 15, 2010
ladytl13 wrote:
Ive never induced lactation but have really wanted to for about a year now. care to chat about your experience?

Since: Aug 10

Montebello, CA

#74 Aug 26, 2010
I am a single 30 year old male seeking a female in the Los Angeles area for ABR/ANR sessions and maybe more. I would like to help you induce and maintain nursing relationship. If you are interested email me at joineop@yahoo.com for pictures and other info.
Join Free

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#75 Sep 15, 2010
I am a single 18 year old male currently seeking an ABR/ANR in the sf bay area. if you would like me to help you induce/maintain nursing, please respond to this comment
Zoey

Tulsa, OK

#77 Oct 3, 2010
looking for someone close for anr. it is one of the most wonderful things i have ever done, i long for it again.
cold mars

London, UK

#78 Oct 8, 2010
curiousandnerous wrote:
New to ANR. Looking for male partner in London for longterm relationship.
hi curious,
i too am looking for a woman in london for a relationship. send me an e-mail to cold.mars2010@gmail.com
Breastsucker 12709948966

United States

#79 Nov 3, 2010
33 old man looking four abf/anr paducah ky text me if thar r einy wemon in ky that wunt tha sam thaing
Kong

Astoria, NY

#80 Nov 3, 2010
sydney_anne1 wrote:
My boyfriend and I are looking to being an Adult Breastfeeding Relationship but I'm not sure of the best way to begin. I've never been pregnant before so any tips on the best way to induce lactation? I'm curently going to out of state so are there any options for me to continue lactation while he and I are apart?
Thanks for Your Help.
go to ( landmilkhoney.com )
Loamilk

United States

#81 Nov 9, 2010
How close are you to the east bay?
crusader10 wrote:
I am a single 18 year old male currently seeking an ABR/ANR in the sf bay area. if you would like me to help you induce/maintain nursing, please respond to this comment
jhcomposer89

Union City, CA

#82 Nov 18, 2010
milker wrote:
are you still nursing? i'm from hayward, and can definitely help you out. ;)

21, athletic/muscular build, blue-green eyes, 5'7''.
jhcomposer89

Union City, CA

#83 Nov 18, 2010
Loamilk wrote:
How close are you to the east bay? <quoted text>
are you still nursing? i'm from hayward, and can definitely help you out. ;)

21, athletic/muscular build, blue-green eyes, 5'7''.
bpotter

Jacksonville, FL

#84 Nov 21, 2010
24yo fit white male seeks first time experimentation with anr/abf. local to ne florida. reply to branpot23 at yahoo dot com
Mark

Houston, TX

#85 Nov 25, 2010
Janel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive never induced lactation but have really wanted to for about a year now. care to chat about your experience?
Hey Janel, can I help you induce? If so then reply, I'm from Houston as well. Just email me at knick713@gmail.com
want2give

Frisco, TX

#86 Nov 29, 2010
I am a 30 year old female that just discovered I wasn't the only one absolutely obsessed with ABR. It has been my fantasy for as long as I can remember. I've had one child (6 years ago) and breastfed successfully, now I'm inducing lactation and can't wait! I've always "leaked" a little and am certain I can produce fairly easily. I read that fenugreek alone can get you started with restarting your milk production. Does anyone have any idea how much I should take? I read that one woman took 15 at once for the first dose and then 3 pills/3 times a day thereafter and began producing within 36 hours. Need some direction, please! Also, I have both nipples pierced. Anyone had problems with that?
Michael

Eugene, OR

#87 Nov 29, 2010
want2give wrote:
I am a 30 year old female that just discovered I wasn't the only one absolutely obsessed with ABR. It has been my fantasy for as long as I can remember. I've had one child (6 years ago) and breastfed successfully, now I'm inducing lactation and can't wait! I've always "leaked" a little and am certain I can produce fairly easily. I read that fenugreek alone can get you started with restarting your milk production. Does anyone have any idea how much I should take? I read that one woman took 15 at once for the first dose and then 3 pills/3 times a day thereafter and began producing within 36 hours. Need some direction, please! Also, I have both nipples pierced. Anyone had problems with that?
Pierced niples wont cause any problems. And domperidone will work better than fenugreek. If your looking for a partner i would love to help! mail4mjl@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min maleuk4fun 452,846
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Chris 593,767
fantasies 3 min gffamxxx 2
family breeding (Jul '14) 3 min brotherinlove 1,139
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Jorddunn1 630,818
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min fre3333 26,240
Lesbian snapchat! (Jul '13) 3 min breeboo6149 162
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min HerpesBro 277,154
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 5 min bigwetdick101 13,608
More from around the web