Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#583 Jan 3, 2013
I am looking for anr in ct/ma area anyone interested
Lechelov

Oklahoma City, OK

#584 Jan 4, 2013
jacktheladat1 wrote:
How to get this post accross without it being pigeon-holed into "Is he serious?"
Posters on this thread all relate to female lactation. There IS out there, MALE laction too. My family were once involved with a young couple starting-out on life's road with a new-born baby. It was decided that since she could bring more money into the home, DADDY would have to consult the couple's medical advisors re inducing HIM to lactate, hence taking care of baby's needs. A course of particulat hormones were prescribed, and damn hard work on daddy's 'breasts.' Within weeks, Mom was out in the work-place, whilst daddy nursed little baby. Anyone ever heard of similar scenarios?
I'm hetero male, have induced lactation and love it
jacktheladat1

Plymouth, UK

#585 Jan 5, 2013
Lechelov wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hetero male, have induced lactation and love it
Hi, can I clarify - are YOU lactating? If you are, I'll have to ask - How long did it take you to express milk? Are you prescribed hormones? Do you have anyone to suckle you? My acquaintance is still lactating, after some four or five years to date, with no sign of 'drying-up.' It appears to be a dark, secret society when it comes to men being able, AND enjoying the experience.
Sarah

Toronto, Canada

#588 Jan 9, 2013
Induced lactation is easy!!!
i have done this and i works:
pump you breasts for 15-20 min 3 times a day for about 3 weeks and you will start to lactate.
jacktheladat1

Plymouth, UK

#589 Jan 10, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Induced lactation is easy!!!
i have done this and i works:
pump you breasts for 15-20 min 3 times a day for about 3 weeks and you will start to lactate.
I would say you have a highly charged imagination if you want to convince others that you can begin to lactate within three weeks of commencing breast pumping. The truth lies nearer to months, if at all. You also proffers that your body generates all the hormones NEEDED for lactation within the same time scale. Madam, you don't fool me, or those who know. Exactly what your point is here, one may only wonder.

“Looking for ANR ABF ”

Since: Jul 12

Seattle

#591 Jan 13, 2013
I hope everybody is finding someone to enjoy a great ANR with.......

Schaumburg, IL

#592 Jan 13, 2013
Any ladies interested in anr around chicago??
Amit

Balwyn, Australia

#595 Jan 15, 2013
I m a 27 old male based in melbourne and interested in producing milk from my breast . If anyone could help me in this . I have a boyfriend who is a bouncer so he comes home late and only sucks on breast for like 30 mins I need some one who can suck my breast everyday
Join Free
Excited1stANR

Australia

#597 Jan 22, 2013
Hi all I'm 34 female 3 kids, Brisbane Australia... with partner of 3.5 yrs. We have just decided to begin our awesome journey into an ANR relationship. My concern is contraception... And it's effect on my ability to reinduce lactation and it's effect on milk production. Currently I have just removed my merina IUD. Can anyone help with information or suggestions?

Lake Oswego, OR

#598 Jan 24, 2013
Just started trying to induce lactation! My boobs have gotten so swollen and covered with veins already! I am hoping it happens soon!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599 Jan 25, 2013
WifeyH wrote:
Just started trying to induce lactation! My boobs have gotten so swollen and covered with veins already! I am hoping it happens soon!
sounds like you are on the right track. keep it up .

Location hidden

#600 Jan 25, 2013
Is anyone from Louisiana.
pregomilk

Venetia, PA

#601 Jan 28, 2013
Hey I'm 23 years old pregnant with my first child. I'm due in july but I'm giving the baby up for adoption (personal reasons).I'm interested in a ANR/ABF long term relationship. I want to (if possible) induce my breastmilk but I don't want it hurt the supply I will be getting in july. I need a steady partner to help me out in the pittsburgh, pa area...
pregomilk

Venetia, PA

#602 Jan 28, 2013
Let me know if your interested.

Since: Nov 12

Roslindale, MA

#603 Jan 28, 2013
31 M looking for ANR/ABF in Bosotn, MA area

please contact me at nooneknows311 at yahoo dot com

can't wait to hear from you wonderful ladies

Since: Feb 13

Wyoming, MI

#605 Feb 3, 2013
Looking for someone in,near Grand Rapids Mi.

United States

#606 Feb 3, 2013
Ladies i am 24 m in mississippi. Please send me a k ik at itwontwork.. I am very interested

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#611 Feb 4, 2013
Judge wrote:
I don't need anyone to help me lactate and I don't need to get pregnant because my right breast lactates milk. I squeeze the breast and a drop of white milk comes out. Go to wikipedia and look up lactation if you don't believe me. No pregnancy and no help is required. Thank you.
can i have some????
Martin

UK

#613 Feb 6, 2013
Anon wrote:
I have started the induction process using a tens machine. I find that I produce milk after a couple of days but only a few drops at a time with each squeeze with hand expression. It takes about five minutes to clear each breast. Any thoughts on how I might increase or speed up my supply? All ideas are welcome.
hi anon hope you are well , you could use fenugreek it will help you make more milk or you could just ask me to help.. Hope this helps you. Martin
Ken

Brisbane, Australia

#615 Feb 11, 2013
Excited1stANR wrote:
Hi all I'm 34 female 3 kids, Brisbane Australia... with partner of 3.5 yrs. We have just decided to begin our awesome journey into an ANR relationship. My concern is contraception... And it's effect on my ability to reinduce lactation and it's effect on milk production. Currently I have just removed my merina IUD. Can anyone help with information or suggestions?
If you have any single male friends that can help you with a ANR/ABR they could start helping you to produce milk. If my female friend asked me to a ANR/ABR i would do it and she is almost a D cup and i wouldn't say no to suck on her breasts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There are literally no women on here! (Feb '14) 2 min Lexie Lex 17,592
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 2 min Sexybaby102 5,208
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min jammyh1 637,308
Gay snapchat username exchange (Nov '12) 3 min JackNiel 3,309
Snapchat girl usernames:) 3 min Palmandbeach 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min bigboy611117 459,506
how many loads can you swallow (Apr '13) 3 min Max 365
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min lole1104 603,113
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Bluerecord12 281,645
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 25 min almostadult 76,906