Since: Nov 11

Pasadena, CA

#314 Jan 16, 2012
shybutsweet wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a very young looking 37. I'm often mistaken for 25.
Too bad you're not closer
Michael

Eugene, OR

#316 Jan 16, 2012
shybutsweet wrote:
I am currently wanting to start inducing lactation. I haven't lactated in 2 years, so we would start with dry sucking at first. I have been massaging my breasts and nipples, and notice some drops of milk. I will be buying a pump soon. I'm in the Indianapolis area. If you're interested please let me know.
I was way beyond intrigued until i saw to the IN part since i live in OR. I thought i would ask anyway since it says WA under your screename. If nothing else we could at least talk nursing! Mail4mjl@gmail.com

Since: Jan 12

United States

#317 Jan 17, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I was way beyond intrigued until i saw to the IN part since i live in OR. I thought i would ask anyway since it says WA under your screename. If nothing else we could at least talk nursing! Mail4mjl@gmail.com
sure! goddess8974@gmail.com

Since: Jan 12

United States

#319 Jan 17, 2012
36/m/Mi I have had a fetish with this for along time but my wife hasn't produced milk for many years, if anyone is interested in Michigan area please contact me.
Benrose513@gmail.com
CJinNFW

Keller, TX

#321 Jan 21, 2012
Breanna wrote:
I am seeking for male to help induce lactation in the Fort Worth TX area.
Her Breanna. I am located in the NRH area and work near downtown FW. Email me at CJinNFW@yahoo.com if you are still interested.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#322 Jan 21, 2012
I am seeking a women to let me induce lactation near Knoxville, Tn
Judge

Germantown, MD

#323 Jan 23, 2012
I don't need anyone to help me lactate and I don't need to get pregnant because my right breast lactates milk. I squeeze the breast and a drop of white milk comes out. Go to wikipedia and look up lactation if you don't believe me. No pregnancy and no help is required. Thank you.
Jeff

United States

#325 Jan 23, 2012
wanting sucked wrote:
<quoted text>
i live close to Little Rock Arkansas
. My name is Jeff. I live near little rock too I'd love to be in a breast feeding relationship. Email me if u haven't found someone. jeff-watts@att.net. Thanks.
Join Free
Jeff

United States

#326 Jan 24, 2012
wanting sucked wrote:
im 37 years old white bbw with size 44DD that is looking for someone to help me induce laction. i am leaking a lil and would love to start producting completely. i live around the Little Rock, AR area. i am home all the time so get at me if you are into this.
. My name is Jeff n I live in Benton. I'd love to help U out. Let me know jeff-watts@att.net. Thanks
Frodo

Los Angeles, CA

#327 Jan 24, 2012
38 double Ds wrote:
34 year old female looking for a male in or neat Riverside CA
are you still looking? im in the LA area but would love to meet you
Frodo

Los Angeles, CA

#328 Jan 24, 2012
email me
anrlover24@yahoo.com
Jeff

United States

#329 Jan 24, 2012
i need a expert wrote:
I am seeking a male to help me relactate.
. I'd like to help get U goin or at least help keep U goin if Ur still lookin. Jeff-watts@.att.net.
ziggie11

Brooklyn, NY

#330 Jan 25, 2012
Looking for an ANR in NY and tristate area; color doesnt matter as milk is white, like teeth are white. I am 37/single and willing to go extra mile as i can drive.
HarleyC

Los Angeles, CA

#331 Jan 30, 2012
Seeking you .... Your perfect for me
Wet nurse wrote:
Hello
I breast feed my friend son, i induced lactation some months ago with domp...
If someone want to nurse from me, just contact me :
Jennysweetlov@hotmail.com
Jeff

Fort Worth, TX

#332 Feb 3, 2012
wanting sucked wrote:
im 37 years old white bbw with size 44DD that is looking for someone to help me induce laction. i am leaking a lil and would love to start producting completely. i live around the Little Rock, AR area. i am home all the time so get at me if you are into this.
. I'm a white male m I live in Benton. Email me at jeff-watts@att.net. I'd love to help

Since: Nov 11

Pasadena, CA

#333 Feb 4, 2012
HarleyC wrote:
Seeking you .... Your perfect for me
<quoted text>
Are you male or female?
James

High Point, NC

#335 Feb 16, 2012
Any females in the triad area of NC need to be nursed? I would love to experience nursing.
milk4 milk

United States

#336 Feb 18, 2012
Hi looking for a female partner to milk and b milked by im 28 20 min from greensboro leave a post if ur interested i have already started lactating
LuvToFeed wrote:
46 y/o female (40DD) Greensboro, NC area, lactating and looking for an ABF / ANR partner...men or women.
Hello

High Point, NC

#337 Feb 19, 2012
milk4 milk wrote:
Hi looking for a female partner to milk and b milked by im 28 20 min from greensboro leave a post if ur interested i have already started lactating <quoted text>
Hi. I live in High Point. I would love to experience nursing a woman. No sex wanted or expected! Just want to experience it!
M Holly

Geneseo, IL

#338 Feb 23, 2012
Thirsty in Chicago wrote:
If there are any females in Chicago looking for an experience partner let me know (post contact info here). I will check back from time to time. Good luck to all.
Trying to induce. Could use help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay sex meetup in Northern Ireland (Apr '14) 8 min Pmcgonigle 35
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 8 min male 22,672
Any gay/bi lads in SOUTH WALES?? (Nov '13) 9 min Adamjoneswales 2,784
anyone near staines (Apr '14) 9 min Hottandhorneyy 2
I Know What Foreplay Is 9 min randy76 8
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min Mrty 558,453
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min dont waste your time 221,340
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min bibeth6 370,766
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min Leah 44,455
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 11 min gayboy12363 487,086